All Comments on 'Aunt Laura Ch. 02'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 11 years ago
Fantastic as always!

Wonderful action and dialog. One of the best authors on Lit and still going strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm really not into that pregnancy/lactation stuff so i did not like this chapter. It is - as allways - very well written, but i'd prefer to read more about Laura and Beth and less about Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff

A change from the norm with the pregnant Jenny but it was the same high quality as usual. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Somewhat Good

Other than she was a cheating slut, the part with Jenny was good. Of course, her husband is a dick and an idiot. She is a fool for giving him head and not at least requiring the same in return.

The rest of the story is shit though. One would have to be a man-hater or a sissy boy to like it. There is nobody to like in this story. Brad should have cold-cocked Beth as soon as she grabbed his balls. He is a pussy. The women are all bitches.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Really enjoyed

Both chapters! But you left off off at a point where it would seem there is definitely more to follow and you stopped. Would really like to see what happens win Brad, Bet and Aunt Laura! It's Ben a while but do you think there will be more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anonymous

Is there going to be a chapter three of this story and how soon as my tongues hanging out for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mean

Interesting & well-written, but mean spirited and thus, for me, far from erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aunt Laura. Ch 02.

Please write chapter 3. The story must go on. I'd love it if Beth, Jenny, and especially, Laura, had their way with Brad again.

What if in Chapter 3, the women have Brad standing with one hand against a wall to balance himself as he's bent over and encouraged to jackoff. Beth on her knees, straddling his right leg from the side, with her wet pussy nestled into his ankle, a hand wrapped around the back of his leg, teasing and tantalizing his inner thigh with light scratches and caressing his loins while the other hand clasps his balls, tugs gently but firmly, squeezes, fondles and slaps. Alway keeping him on edge, not knowing if the next touch will be pleasurable or painful. Her eyes only inches from his achingly purple and swollen cock head as she lightly moans while biting her lower lip and suggestively darting her tongue out at his purple cock head but teasingly only flicking the white knocked grip of his right hand as he jacksoff. Taking pleasure in knowing that her hand on his balls has the ability to control his facial expressions and the quivering noises he makes. Jenny is behind brad, with his pants around his ankles as she aggressively used a fingernail to hook, rip and strip his underwear to he ankles as well. Then lewdly spitting on his asshole before easing one, then two fingers deep into his ass, using using her body weight to push into him similarly to the way a man might fuck a woman from behind while using her free hand to wrap around the front of his left leg and dig her nails into his thigh. Laura standing directly in front of him, and against the wall, whispers the sweetest and dirtiest words of encouragement in his ear while winking at Jenny in an encouraging way for her to finger bang his ass with passionate intensity. Laura's tongue darting in and out of his ear as she whispers such dirty things to him. His chin rests on her shoulder as she holds her open and waiting hand in front of his angry throbbing cock in anticipation of catching his cum. Explaining to him that before he went on his date with Beth, Laura told him to be a gentleman, but instead he fucked her married and pregnant friend, then fucked Beth without a condom. Tweaking his nipples while lewdly suggesting in a breathy tone that this type of behavior could get break up a marriage and get young Beth pregnant. Suggesting that if he hopes to keep fucking Beth and not tell Brad's mother, he needs to learn to learn from his aunt. To do the responsible thing and eat his cum from her a woman's pussy like a good young man should. Going on to say that he's going to learn to clean up his cum, and that his first lesson will be begin right now, as the cum is drained from his prostate, into Laura's waiting hand. At that moment, Laura gives Jenny the nod as she crams her fingers in deep, while he drops to his knees as her heavy breasts press against his back while he lets loose a torrent of cum. Beth encourages a painful orgasm as she holds his ball downward taught against three fingers even as they strain against her grip with each gushing contraction. Jenny angering two fingers deeper in his asshole to drain every last drop. Laura slouching down to bring the cum filled palm of her hand to Brad's gasping mouth as he's breathlessly slouched down to his hands and knees. Eye level with Laura's beautiful pussy as she slouched down right along with him. Her motherly words of encouragement to eat his own cum and not disappoint the girls, never elevated to more than just a whisper. As he's lapping it up, she runs her fingers through his hair in a caring way like she did when he was younger. Then gripping the hair on the back of his head, lifting it and lovingly pressing his head into her breasts as Jenny jerks her fingers out of his asshole and both Jenny and Beth hug him warmly.

I'll add that I especially liked Chapter 1. The things Laura said and did to Brad in the shower as she expertly drained his balls was so arousing. I love the graphic description of it all and especially Laura's dialog. The more Laura talks in the storyline, the better. I also loved the way she took charge of Neil and made him eat his own cum out of her pussy against his will while he was tied to the bed. Again, I loved her vivid and lewd dialog during this part of the story. I'd love if there were 10 more chapters involving Laura.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Ch 3

Agree with previous comment, there has to be another chapter or 2 to this story

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
great story....

by the end, though, I was wondering if this was Erotic Couplings or maybe Fetish or BDSM. Still, the story was good, and the sex scenes were hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pls add the follow up story!!

Second part is so good add the third one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous