All Comments on 'Emma's Master Ch. 04'

by MK156

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?????

I'm confused? Why is he being such a dick? And if she wants her freedom so much why is she letting him. That's not love. That's control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed!

Only one more chapter!?! This story has so much more potential than that.

~Raine~

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
Sad too...

I do love this storyline, and would be sad to see it end. Do you plan on continuing it in another arc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It.

I love these two. I wouldn't want to be in her position but I just seriously LIKE Emma. She's a fundamentally likable person and I admire her bravery.

I'm sad there's only one more chapter though.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Powerful

But still lots of ground to cover, so I'm expecting the last chapter to be many pages long.

I can still see a redeeming quality here. He's like a tragic hero. Accepting responsibility that was foisted on him, in both the thug life and keeper of a slave. I suppose he reconciles his actions with Emma as the lesser of the two evils. If he hadn't accepted her, her fate would have been much worse. If he didn't keep her in line, others would, and somewhere along the line he's fallen for her but hasn't fully come to terms with what that would look like in a normal relationship.

Meanwhile Emma, alone in the world and far removed from the scared, abused and interrupted college student she had been, has just spent 5 years in purgatory trying to keep out of his clutches and also purge him from her system. But she was never able to reach a safe place and now the only place she can take a full breath and relax, is the only place that has a level of predictability and structure. With Jack, she knows what to expect and she has developed the coping skills to deal with it. With Jack she has a measure of worth because she is standing up to him. On her own she was a scared timid little mouse. With Jack, she can be a bird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One?!

One?! Only one?!

Well . . . I look forward to it. This has all been fantastic, thank you. Please don't make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This series has been saved on my phone and checked daily. I did a happy dance when I saw this chapter. I'm sad there is only one more but already can't wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you cant do this

ONE?!¿¡ no, no, u cant just stop this could be a movie u cant stop i will be so sad it must go on and hurry please oh i the cops need to stay out of it OMG and leon i want to see jack beat his ass when will he take her out when do we find out what they do u cant stop it now u cant iv been hooked from day1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
only one???

Thank you for this wonderful series. have read this series and watched the characters develop... cant believe that there is only one chapter to go.. I agree with everyone else you make this into a book.. please think about it..... in the mean time a wait with baited breath for the next chapter xxxx

danalearnsdanalearnsover 11 years ago
Wow...captivated

i have been captivated by this story and like others have said, i hope that either it is a really long chapter or that you continue the story in some other way. i am enjoying the emotions that are in play with Emma and how she struggles with how she can feel so much with someone who is holding her against her will. it is such a complicated and interesting storyline and i hope that Emma can come to see and feel how much Jack does love her. i think that him talking to her at the end in this chapter was the beginning of that and i loved it. he stayed true to the strong and kind of aloof and private man he is while still trying to give as much as he could to Emma to make her see. thank you for sharing your talent here...we are eating it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh...I don't want the next one to be the end!

This story is so engaging. There seems to be so much to develop and unfold. I've been waiting eagerly for this chapter, checking for it every day. I was so excited to see a new chapter post--and so disappointed that you're only planning one more chapter! I think this could be a very marketable novel if you had time to develop it. Thanks for sharing your story!

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Unusual Consept of love!

Wow! Was really happy that you had posted as I was desperate to see where this story was going and you have really surprised me! Such a struggle to find peace between them but such love too. So very difficult to write and I think you are portraying the difficulties well in a manor that's very realistic certainly in terms of how Emma would feel it. Emma's internal conflict is completely understandable and you illicit much compassion in how you write it. I hope the next chapter ( so sad it will be the last) gives us more of an incite into Jack as there is obviously a lot of history there. He is a Dom regardless of his place in the Grady pecking order, one could say he doesn't know any better, but having had his education it is a crime not to allow Emma hers and deny her ability to grow whilst still living the "lifestyle"! So there! And that's what makes your story wonderful, it makes you feel so much

emotion. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

The ending of this chapter was soo good, I just loved the way you wrote it! And what he said was just perfect too, that was just so great and sweet with still being his character. I'm disappointed there's only gonna be one more chapter because I love the story going on here, but I'll be eagerly awaiting your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

Are you planning to do prequels? I feel like there is so much you could write about regarding their past you've eluded to. I'd love to see more on these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would love

to read it in Jack's point of view, even if it's just a 3 page chapter. Although I hope that his behavior would be explained in the last chapter of this series, there's still so much more that I crave to know. I love this story and I hope you write more stories like this in the future.

rx1318rx1318over 11 years ago
I call bullshit

Jack's speech at the end was so full of freakin' crap, I cannot even stand it. I understand that Doms as a rule are arrogant &, well, dominant, but it is usually balanced with---with---with a core cognizance of the mental well being of their subs, right? I know this is a fictional world, Grady Park (which I really want to read more about!) but I cannot reconcile the word LOVE with anything of Jack at this point, oh-poor-boo-hoo-woe-is-me-history or not. (I can't WAIT until I see if I have to eat those words, after the next chapter!)

"this is all he knows..." says Marshall. But he has seen the outside world. He knows there is a different way. He's not a child. Regardless of how he was raised, he's intelligent enough to know better. Maybe there is some noble core reason for his staying to monitor the community but keeping Emma, unwillingly, because he thinks he knows what's best for her? UGH! Especially since we can see that it would take so little on his part to make her truly happy there AND HE DOESN'T DO IT. Selfish prick. (again, will I eat my words come the next chapter???)

As for Emma, I was really rooting for her in the beginning but she is just so ruined at this point, it makes me so angry!!! I cried with her at the train station....REALLY. I wanted her to push Jack into an oncoming train. She is so tragic to me right now. Maybe she will "flourish" and find some inner strength in the last chapter as a true submissive (& if we see Jack give her more than his foot on her neck) but as of right now, she resembles a broken animal more than anything else.

I can't even imagine how she got away in the first place. Did Jack let her leave? Or, even worse, had he been watching her the whole time she was gone?

My heart winced at the notice of one chapter left but I am praying that this world & all its possibilities are whirling around in your head, begging to be let out in written word. Thank you for sharing this world, it has evinced wonderful, STRONG emotion for me! Brava!!! or Bravo!!!

P.S. -- I was reading this on my Kindle but was frothing at the mouth with the need to comment so I got on my laptop and actually created a Literotica login! :) Trying to type all this on my kindle would've given me fits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

A little explanation can go a long way. Hopefully we'll see a change in Emma and Jack, that she'll be more accepting of her position. Also, hope to find out more about Jack's past. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
only one more :(

but but but I wanted more with these too, one more isn't enough :( In all seriousness though, I really feel like the story is just building to it's main conflict and plot, not winding down. Please consider exploring more of where this could go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reconsider PLEASE

Please rethink the one more chapter. This storyline has the drama for deep writing. There needs to be prequel things ...who took her and what was going to happen to Emma if Jack refused her. Who is this group and why is Jack afraid of them. Is it possible he could give her "MORE" of himself. What is is point of view on Emma and how he views the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter...

Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter - and the one after that and the one after that. I've now read this whole story three times through. Your writing style and the detail in your character psychology are wonderful! Please keep going. When I see the next chapter is up, you will make my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Enjoyed your story, thanks a lot! Would like to read more :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hello...

Where are you? I can't stand the wait. I have read and reread the story many times. Please hurry and submit more. This is my absolute favorite story on the entire site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved your story, can't wait to read the end. Please, please, keep on writing!!!

MK156MK156over 11 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone, I really appreciate all the feedback and I just want to assure you that yes, I am absolutely going to finish this. Real life and a need to think about this story a little more are delaying my posting anything right now so please be patient. I promise I am not finished.

-MK

pippyk79pippyk79over 11 years ago
Please finish the story!

Please, please don't give up this story. I really would like to read the end of it! This is my favorite story to date in this section...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks MK

Thanks for letting us know, i've been checking lit everyday since your last entry and so glad that you aren't going to leave it hanging! love love love this story, just wish you were planning more than 5 chapters!

wordJunkiewordJunkieover 11 years ago
Truly superior...

I'm speechless...quite the satisfying read...be well -- hcl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent storyline but we need much more... Please

This is a lovely piece of writing with so much room for story development, I would be terribly disappointed if there really was only one chapter left, you've created do many possibilities please explore them!

I can see her internal battle - after over 10 years absence it took just one touch from Him & I was lost all over again despite everything that had passed in the meantime - sometimes some connections cannot be denied;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Please please please continue this! I'm early awaiting another chapter! I've loved every chapter of this story, and his little speech at the end of this one was PERFECT. I need more! Please update soon :)

Thank you so much, you're really a gifted story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please...

Don't end it, please continue to write more, or similar stories like this. I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story is sooo beautiful!!

Amazing, I like your way of writing. Please keep on writing, I am really waiting for it!

Greetings from Germany :)

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Mmmmmmm Kaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy?

Where are yoooooouuuuuuuu? Please come back and finish this story? It doesn't have to be perfect, and at this point it doesn't even have to be long enough to address all the open questions. Just tell us the rest of the story, PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still Waiting...

Please, please, please give us more! I need a resolution. I check on this story every day to see if another chapter has been submitted. Even just a little bit to keep it going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trying to "be patient," MK!

Really, I am. But, it's such a cliffhanger! What happens to Emma and Jack? Why is Jack such a contradiction? What is going to happen with Marshall? How can they be happy and continue in this lifestyle?

Please come back. I'm begging! You are such a great writer. You have completely sucked me into this story. Please don't give up on this story. I hope you have other stories to come as well. Your talent is amazing. Looking forward for more to come! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more!!

This whole series is fantastic, I have it bookmarked - please give us an update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All I want for Xmas is Ch. 05

When will we see Ch. 05???

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I read it all last night and today during my classes can't wait for chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ch. 5?

Dear MK, please let us know if there is more to come. If you are busy, maybe you could just leave a short note? I'm checking here almost every day, hoping to read more. Thank you for this great story!

girlcupidgirlcupidover 11 years ago

Pllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase finish this, omg, it's so good!

HisSlave21HisSlave21over 11 years ago
Chapter 5?

Please pose again soon, i check everyday to see if there is an update, or even just comment giving an update....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this story, plz keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please let her have her freedom

I won't deny that you have talent. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series, and as a fellow writer, I can spot talent a mile away. But, as a free woman who is currently battling her own demons and dark desires to become a slave (I am curious), I have to say, please please please let Emma leave.

It would be a far more powerful story if Jack let Emma go. And maybe even if after she had time alone to reflect, she realized he loved her and that returned to him of her own free will.

This is my first comment on literotica, a testament to your compelling talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunning

When I read this, I forget I'm on Literotica. This is just absolutely amazing. You capture emotion so well and Emma has developed into such a strong character. I wonder what's going to happen to her, wondering about her struggle and all the emotions she's fighting, and it is just absolutely beautiful. Your writing is so powerful and this story is one I will read multiple times. I just absolutely love it.

HisSlave21HisSlave21over 11 years ago
Continue?

I get if your busy but atleast post a comment to give us an update, its to good of a story to just end like this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A new chapter

I hope you haven't given up because I still keep checking in the hope there is a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue

This is an amazing story, please continue! I really want to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please!

Please tell me you still intend on finishing the story! The wait has been killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your story

I think this is the best story I've read on this site. Interesting premise, well-drawn characters and good dialogue. The two main characters have chemistry and I enjoy the sparring between them. I hope you finish it and get them to a better place.

meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Great Story

I absolutely loved this story, the writing was phenomenal and the characters compelling. I see that it was posted a few months ago. I am eagerly anticipating the next/last (?) chapter. Hopefully, it will be posted soon.

Please write more, you are a talented writer.

AquaDreamingAquaDreamingover 11 years ago
I love this story

Thank you so much for posting this story it's soo great, please finish the last chapter!

xo

MissLovelyHeartMissLovelyHeartover 11 years ago
Great story

I love this and I can't wait for more, but the ending of this chapter was confusing. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MK, where are you?

Please, let us know if there is more to come! Could you just leave a short note? Your story is really great, I would like to read much more!!! I keep checking for updates once in a while but I'm starting to loose hope...

spankmegirl23spankmegirl23over 11 years ago
love it

I liked he was a master but he cared for her when she need him to she was his after all them years he still wanted her.You are a great writter plzs write soon !!

kajira_aminakajira_aminaover 11 years ago

i would soooo much love to have a Master like Jack!!!!!! He is very nice to Emma at same time as he is strict.

madasa123madasa123over 11 years ago
Please! Update?

I am really hoping this story gets an ending! Are you still planning to finish it?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Final Chapter?

Please please please...this story was so beautifully written and I just want to see it tie together in the end please write the final chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more!

I often check in to see if there's another chapter published. And I've reread the ones posted a few times. Really like this story, you're a very good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this series

Are you ever coming back to finish? I get so sad every time I check and there's no news. Please at least update us? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting

Can't wait for more. Hoping for a prequel. Not my lifestyle but love the fiction. Something about being made to do naughty stuff so don't have to admit might actually like it. First story that actually felt like the girl could be a real person. And jack is dominant, not playing a game.

girlcupidgirlcupidabout 11 years ago

Please write more, I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where are you?

This story is stunning in its beauty...Please come back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i love this story

Wheres the last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO CHOICES

It is wrong to take someones life away from them. If they choose to be a slave then bravo for them both. But she had a bright future ahead of her and Jack stole it.

EveEdenEveEdenabout 11 years ago
Where are you?

You're killing me! Come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
...only one more ... there could be so many more

You have not posted in some time and at the end it says one more chapter. I hope that there are more. It would be great for some back story of the first years they were together. The viewpoint of Jack when he learned Emma had gotten away. What was the last straw for her? Did Jack follow a trail almost finding her or never get close at all? I would love to know

evillizaevillizaabout 11 years ago
I guess you gave up?

I wish you would add the last chapter... I know story development can be difficult, but I think you are close to a resolution here.

siljelekersiljelekerabout 11 years ago
I absolutely love this story

Please please please write more!! I love it!! (And I read 250 adult romantic fiction books last year, but this is among the top 10 I've read!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wishing for more...

A+ work. Anxiously awaiting more/an update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please post more! This is one of the best written and most intriguing stories I've read anywhere. It would be such a shame not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm dying to know the rest of this story! I've been checking back every month since December! Please finish or post some sort of update. We're all waiting :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finish

Maybe SOMEONE will finish it!! It could have easily ended right there, but I think the author had something else in mind. I like to think he went with Emma for once. It's obvious he is in love with her and she him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm in with with these two and need it to be finished! Please, either finish or update so we all have some kind of closure with these two.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please finish this!

This is one of the best stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lost

I read the first story and thought no I am not going to like this. I continued onto part two and couldnt stop reading to see how it would work out. Part of the way through number three I had to stop reading and go and do something else. When I came back to finish reading it I couldnt find it, I looked and looked thinking I knew the name of it so why couldnt I find it. After reading some other stories I finally came across it and was so excited that I read it from the beginning again and have thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I am guessing you are not writing any more of it because you don't know where to take it. Some will be disappointed if it ends with him going with her and admitting that he loves her and others that she goes back with him to ???. I am content with not knowing but I would like you to keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

You should honestly consider becoming an author and write novels like this. They're really good and the story line is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have a question.. What happens when a Dom falls in love with the Sub? I feel that the non-consent storyline ends immediately and even if the sex scenes do go on, it becomes role playing instead. For the very same reason, this story has come to its natural end. I truly love and enjoyed the writing. It was imaginative and engaging while it last. Thank you so much MK

sharongscssharongscsalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Please send a message out when the final chapter is going to be finished cant wait loved the story definitely up there in my top 10 favourites. Keep writing.....

redwolvsredwolvsalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I just read all the chapters..... And I loved it ..just wondering if u were going to write that last chater..::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please give us more

I echo redwolvs comments. When is the next chapter coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please keep writing!

I love this story so much, I have read the series a few times now, and I can not wait until for the next part of the story! You are amazing and a spectacular author! I saw someone urged you to consider becoming a published author and I couldn't agree more! Keep it up, you've got a great thing going with lots of giddy fans!

silent__angelsilent__angelalmost 11 years ago
Just wondering about last chapter

I've been into this story when I saw it around Christmas last year. I was hoping that the last chapter mentioned at the end of this one would be soon coming. Just wondering if you had any intention of finishing it up. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please finish the story. please!

i beg of you, finish your story. i also wonder if emma will have a child by jack since the story does speak of people being born into the business.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Love this story - please continue

This is a wonderful story and it has so many possible outcomes....however I would love to see how you intended the story to unfold. Please continue....I am hopeful you will since you recently updated your profile. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Published?

Hi. I love this story. I was wondering if you have anything published. I think everyone who is a fan would pay for your work. It is wonderful. Thanks- Tatum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please! please come back. please

please finish your story. i beg of you. and yes, write more stories for you are talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really hope you finish this!

I love this series and I really hope you decide to finish it! I have read these a couple of times now and it is one of my favorite stories!!!!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 11 years ago
please please continue!!!

You just got yourself a top 3 spot on my favorite stories!

After the first chapter I considered giving up on the story, not because it wasn't well written (your writing is amazing) but I just don't like when the Master is cruel and at first Jack seemed to be one of those. I was so wrong and I am so happy that I kept on reading, you have managed to create a perfect and lovable antihero, there is no doubt that he is her Master but it is also obvious she means so much more to him than just a slave.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?

What happened--why did you stop writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please write the last chapter !

i wish i could find a master like him ...

haras0477haras0477almost 11 years ago
loved it please continue

I can't wait till you have the time to finish. I know life can delay some of the writers on this site and I respect that but that doesn't stop me from wanting more. Please don't stop and leave us hanging the story is worth finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow.

Please please please write another. Out of all I've read this is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish.....

I really like this series and it would be nice if you finished it.

hisslutbabyhisslutbabyover 10 years ago
Continue Please

I've enjoyed reading your story. Please start writing again!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
waiting

What happened... this was one of the first stories I read on this site and I loved it, gotta know how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck???

She couldn't get on the train because she belonged to him? More a case of Stockholm's syndrome then anything else. Still waiting for her to murder the SOB

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years ago
Hi

Sorry to be a pain but I was wondering if you could post if you will finish this or not. I feel like a weirdy checking every other day to see if you have updated. I love this story and your writing is brilliant. Could you maybe just post if you plan to continue so I don't have to keep checking. Or post if you are seeking out publishers for a book and what name you will be writing under. I would happily pay for your work. - thanks for the beautiful story - Tatum

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
At last !!

I have posted on every book site going trying to remember where I read this brilliant story .Never dreamt it was a Lit story .PLEASE publish it so I can keep it safe for good .Best story on here by far !! Adding to it would just be the fantastic as that's why I was searching to see if you'd brought out a second "book" .

shyhollyshyhollyover 10 years ago
Not sure which is worse...

....leaving us hanging, or putting "---one more chapter to come..." Seriously!!!I It's been a year, I'm guessing there are NO more chapters to come!!! Boo, to leaving stories abandoned...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous