All Comments on 'Grandma Cheryl'

by Spider1

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Very hot please continue

sxad_247sxad_247over 11 years ago
more

This is a very good story. Nothing like an older gal who has the sweet bbw body and loves sex.......Not enough of these stories on lit.......please write more......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot Topic

Great story line with lots of potential, please do post more. Just need a liitle more attention to the editing. Looking forward to you, Cheryl and Suzie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YESSSS!!!

Keep it cumming !!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Not my usual type story

But yes,I would like to read more.

Would Mum be in it latter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it Cumming

Love the story and need more. A great start my kind of story love the bbw grandma, she's been swinging for a while so I bet she gets nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brings back old memories.

The story had bring back sweet memories of me HUMPING my grandmother's old bald pussy and had me hard in an instant. My grandmother had sadly passed away for over a year now but the memories had stayed on with me as though it had only happened yesterday. Nonetheless I still felt blessed as I still had my wife and mother in law ( both BBW ) to take care of my high sexual needs and also my own mother ( daughter to my grandmother but not a BBW though ) whom I can always relied on whenever I needed a good FUCKING. Nothing in this world can compare to the EXHILIRATING feeling of having a hard dick pistoning in and out of a warm, wet and sticky, soft fleshy mound of pussies regardless of young or old. And for my own mother, with all of her experiences that comes with age, she never failed to keep my man juice flowing, filling her pussy full, each time we FUCK. Like the saying goes..." MOMS ALWAYS KNOWS BEST." Thank you for the wonderful story and please do keep it CUMMING.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Hot GILF!

Good start and I'm so looking forward to the next installment.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 11 years ago
Definitely keep it cumming...........

Love stories like this and I'd definitely like to hear more......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
forget the flash back

You should have dumped the flash back and just started out at Grandma's. I would have liked a bigger build up and then some real nights of fucking.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Hell Yes

More of the horny old girls fucking the young stud until he can hardly walk

Ricky probably won't get much done around the house except filling his Grandma's and Aunt's pussy with his spunk..

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

AARRRGGGHH !! don't leave us hanging ! more please !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Stuff

Hot!!!! Very fucking hot. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Grandmother too:)

I experianced about the same with my grandmother too, you never too old to have sex, my granny like to watch me screw her daughter, (my aunt)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
grandmoms are the best

I first did mine after she came over one day unaware she was coming she caught me and my mom her daughter deep in the throws of a orgasm. she walked over and asked how long it had been going on. I was 17 at the time but my mom and me had been doing it since i was 13 when she came home drunk and horny. my grand mother could not tkae her eyes off my cock and asked if she could have some so that day turned in to one big orgy. with them having mother daughter sex it so hot.

Flagg666Flagg666over 11 years ago
more

More more more more more more more. Give me more. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aunts are also great

Grandma cheryl would have been nice to kn'ow when I was eighteen or so.

Since I couldn't have sex with my grandmas, I had the next best thing. A spinster aunt. She was one of my mother's sisters. At eighteen I thought that an unwed older woman was a spinster. Now I know different.

She was in her late thirties and lived with her parents. I used to go over to their house a couple of times a week. My grandfather was a religious man and read the bible to me.One day when I went over to see him, he and my grandma were out and my aunt was home alone. She invited me in and asked about my life and how it was going. I said that it could be better. She said that her life was the same.

For some reason not known to me she told me that when she was much younger she had sex with a couple of the boys that she dated and that was that.

I didn't know how to reply so I said that if she wanted or needed sex I was ready, willing and able.

We had a great afternoon and many more great afternoons.

I liked the story about Cheryl but I get turned off reading about sex with grandmas who look their age. Fairly fat, tits that hang down to their belly buttons, and are overweight. But thanks for writing anyway, I'll read your stories again.

ShadowWolf_HunterShadowWolf_Hunterover 10 years ago
Dude

If you do not write more to this story I am going to hunt you down, break your legs and put you in front of a computer.....nicely lol

This is so good please write more

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED?

I'm reading this story in Nov. of 13. I think it's great and the other comments bear that out, yet I can't find the follow up story. The kid didn't even get to enter either of the woman you set up. Remember, if you show a gun at the beginning of a story youi MUST use that gun in the story. You should have had him make love to Grandma then it would have been okay to leave the aunt for later. I don't know if you'll ever check this comment but you really don't need to leave your readers hanging. THIS IS A VERY GOOD START and if not for the above I would have given you a five. As it stands I rated it a four.

thorbetthorbetalmost 10 years ago
This needs a second chapter at least

You have just got to continue this. It is so erotic it had my cock solid and precum wet in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That sucked

This is his grandmother you know no grandson would want to see her fucking all those guys thats sick shit i mean cum on I would have left and never cum back or speak to her for a long time just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHADOW WOLF HUNTER......

If you need any help with that plan just shout! This is a great story. Please, please, continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HMMMM

maybe Mom caught them. Got mad, wouldn't let him go there anymore. She wanted what he had?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Read

I really enjoyed this one. I love how the writer incorporated this website (literotica) in the story. It makes the reader relate to the main character. Must Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yessss...

I was 18 when Gammy found my porn video stash. She told me that on no uncertain terms, when I was at her house I would Not look at porn. I would not masturbate (she called it abusing myself). She told me that I would only sleep in her bed so that I did as I was told. I never disobeyed Gammy, as I was a good grandson. She'd had her pussy hair permanently removed when she found my porn stash and what I liked along with a tatoo on her Mons that said 'Ricky's Place' (not my real name). And another that said, 'Entrance' above her butt crack - in the small of her back. We had our own little world for over 20yrs, till she died. I can only imagine what the mortician thought of the tatoos. He is a family friend! Gammy Linda was wonderful and I loved her. This is a beautiful story.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 8 years ago
Good story!

Hello Spider1 That is a HOT story

and yes older ladies are great, and

if on the large side, that's good too.

Frankly I love older women. I gave U

4 * * * *Keep writing!

Edison3wireEdison3wireover 8 years ago
Pretty good

Hey Spider1 Nice story you have there.

Wow a 3-some with Aunt Suzie and Granny

Cheryl, what more could a young guy ask for?

Keep writing dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grandma's rule

soft curves and hot willingness to along with them. 3somes with mature ladies are wonderful. 4 stars. keep going and get Aunt Suzie in with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grannies

Will cum allover her face and ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would pound her big nylon encased ass

Searcher1957Searcher1957about 6 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story. I have always had a thing for older BBWs. More stories about Grandma Cheryl and Aunt Suzie would be awesome.

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946over 3 years ago
Wonderful story

The flashback was a great setting and beginning. There is nothing better than fucking older women. I have fucked older women all my life. I love fucking women who are 20, 30 or even 40 years older than I am. The older I get, the harder is it to find women as old as I want them. I'm 74 now and still fuck a couple women who are in their mid 80's. My wife is 80 and I still love fucking her. She has a set of tits that won't quit. Her bra size is 34H. Yes, H. When she's on her back and getting pounded, I love to watch her tits heave. When she takes it doggie style or on top of my, I love her tits dangling so I can either suck them or fondle them. She still gives a great blow job and I still love tasting my cum in her mouth and really love eating her cunt after I cum in it.

Our son in law wants to fuck her but she hasn't agreed---yet. I'm still working on her to give him a blow job or let him fuck her.

I tried to find a second chapter of this but couldn't. If anyone knows if there is a chapter two, please ket me know.

tom.denver1946@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Tell me more

zipper01uszipper01usover 1 year ago

Loved it got so hard reading it but definitely want more !

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented7 months ago

Not convinced the story is worth a follow-up, Spider. Not high on my list of reading pleasure, but bravo nevertheless...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpider1@Spider1
384 Followers
Writer and raconteur living in Chicago. Love life, adventure and . . .sex! Film, books, music and meeting new people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES