All Comments on 'His Big Tent Pole'

by MsQuote

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very

Well Done!!! Don't want to be hyper-critical, but you could use some editing on dropped words, grammer and use of adverbs. There IS a good flow to your writing.

MsQuoteMsQuoteover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Anon, thanks for your feedback. I'll be sure to pay particular attention to "grammer." :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A delightful whimsy...

... and as a spelling and grammar fanatic - see my stories - I found nothing wrong with your 'grammer'.

But your anatomy, or something, is a bit weak. Either you have an unusual cervix, or he has a remarkable mouth.

And if 'throbbing eight inch cock' is a stupid cliche, just what is 'tight wet pussy'?

But I'll forgive you these two wee glitches in an otherwise lovely human tale.

PrfsrPrfsrover 11 years ago
Exasperated

Exasperated is the word I think you meant when you used exacerbated.

no_naysayerno_naysayerover 11 years ago
Exacerbated

is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PRFSR

You are right. Not that it matters a lot, but exasperated doesn't work without identifying what was made worse. You could stretch it to mean her emotional state, but exasperated fits better right away.

God I waste time!

Thanks for the good story Ms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"... workshop the next day on "Erotic Fiction: How to Turn Smut into Seduction."

Before you go to that Workshop, try getting some advice from a good Editor and the help of a good Proof Reader!!

MsQuoteMsQuoteover 11 years agoAuthor
Any recommendations?

Thanks, Anonymous. So noted.

By the way, do you know of a good "editor" or "proofreader" I should consult before going off to that "workshop"? I'd really hate to embarrass myself any further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FINALLY !!!

Congratulations! The story was great and the author is both literate and a good story teller as well. Thank you. This gets an A+ from this teacher.

leebj1956leebj1956almost 9 years ago
Good story

Good story & erotic and sexy

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Nice not having to read about “throbbing 8-inch cock” for a change, except in passing!

Nice erotica, although I was given pause over the mouth on cervix passage. Dude must have prehensile lips, haha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous