All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 05'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Full House

the house is defiantly filling up and what an unusual group they are. I liked the first two couples that Ragon invited but so far I'm not liking this last group. Of course they are serving a purpose that doesn't mean I have to like them. I also wonder what the riff is between Sandra, Larissa and Clyde. It must be something really good.....well you leave me wanting more which means I'll be watching for chapter 6!

canndcanndover 11 years ago

I think it would be good to take a few moments and give us some info about the vamps staying with them. What is their relationship with Ragon? Did he invite all of them or did they just show up? I hope that you will have Bell and Ragon get to know one another. I think it is time for Ragon to give her more info. It doesn't seem normal for Bell to not be full of questions about vamps in general, about what Ragon is preparing for, etc. If she is afraid to go to him or uncomfortable, she could go to the women. I also am wondering how old Bell is. She seems so immature or maybe a bit dense when it comes to Ragon's behavior. She seems so clueless. She also has shown no gratitude that we see, toward Ragon. I'd like to see her show some gratitude. I mean, for God's sake, he is starting a fight with someone over her. Can't she show appreciation for what he is doing in order to protect her? Instead she's hiding her judgement of what he bought for food. I would just like to see a bit less dense side of her that acts a bit more 'human'. Try to make sure she reacts like you or your readers would if in her situation. We'd have questions, we'd hopefully be either grateful for his saving her and changing his life completely to care for her or even if she were angry for having to leave her life, at least she'd be showing some emotions. She'd probably be asking questions about Ragon too. I think you have a great story and I love the couples that first showed. I hope Thomas gets the business b/c that was shitty to take from someone other than his mate. Is that a big no no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad at all.

Umm, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Freaking Great!

Keep them coming! Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TEASE!... I love it :)

Can't wait for more Bell... :)

shytxgrlshytxgrlover 11 years ago

Mean, mean, mean...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Like the story so far

Not sure about the mixing of morals in that Ragon is mingling, as friends or just for added protection, with a vampire that keeps and abuses humans...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous