All Comments on 'Unfaithfully Yours Ch. 02'

by rot_teufel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A great second chapter!

I have to admit wondering where you can take this, too, but I'm quite sure it will be as exciting as the first two chapters! Very well done - five stars again. Please bring us much more - thank you!

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 11 years ago
I loved this and I am not even into this type of story

I loved this and I am not even into this type of story but maybe you have changed this? My only wish is that you had pictures to go along with this. I will check in and read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Further stupidity

The wife is so stupid it doesn't deserve commentary.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Stink-hole Wife Loses Sink-Hole Life!

- Let's assume,for once in one of these wussy stories, that the husband grows a pair!

- He got a bj from the baby sitter. Does that warrant having to watch a guy shoot his wad deep in hubby's wife,suck that same guy's dick 'til he cums down his throat,and then watch his bitch wife set up, then mistreat the 18 year-old baby sitter?! Fuck,NO!!!

- In one final paragraph,the piece of shit cunt wife can be tied up,smothered by ass,and dumped in a deep sink hole that swallows her up!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
CRAP!

Wimpy the husband didn't take the bitch wife out after what she did to him in chapter 1? Hopefully the slutty babysitter's father has a pair and will put Robyn out of our misery so that there will be no chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love to read more chapters

The wife could take the babysitter out to a dyke bar and leave her there for a few hours. Afterwords she can take the comatose sitter back home for a bath. A couple of sessions at a gloryhole for both the sitter and husband would do wonders for her happiness. He would have to wear the cock cage whenever he went out of the house. She could then rent out the sitter for a few frat parties and make her husband serve drinks in a little maids costume. A few months of webcam with both the sitter and husband being vibrated into multiple orgasms would probably be enough payback. The wife has enough video and pictures to ensure that both are kept in check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous