All Comments on 'A Tangled Web'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

A great start, can't wait to read what happens next!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit short even for a start

So far there's a base for the storyline or theme to build on, and for the characters to be developed.

I'll be looking for the next chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Too soon, too abrupt an end.

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

WOW DON'T STOP HERE GO ON WITH THE REST OF THE STORY CHAPTER 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Your writing is outstanding, very detailed. Stop teasing us and finish what you started!

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Excellent beginning!

I found chapter 2 of your story first, so I went to your story list and read this chapter before moving on to chapter 2. You have a very nice build up for your story line and you did an excellent job creating your characters.

I gave you 5 stars for this chapter. Thank you for sharing this very nice story.

Now, I'm ready to move on to chapter 2.

RecHiker

bigboy1145bigboy1145over 9 years ago
Hurry

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I like character developmnt in both depth and breadth. Likewise, plot development must be logical. As a romantic and someone who has no problem in real life with mutually consenual incest, I appreciate a build up to sex, I do not read these story for the sex but for the emotional, psychological, and mental growth of the characters. The moment that the characters accept and realize that sex is how humans truly express their deepest love and affection for another human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous