All Comments on 'Always On The Bare'

by AnnieBeeBooks

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you for a beautiful well written story. I am very hard now, just thinking of what poor Thomas endures in round two. Please tell us about it.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Another new author ...

... another marvellous, well-rounded story. Thank you for joining Literotica and especially for sharing your work with us, AnnieBeeBrooks. I look forward to reading much more from you in the future. Well done - five stars.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
What a lovely breath of fresh air

5***** story. Most enjoyable! I will look forward to reading more from you. Best regards.

kari10kari10over 11 years ago
The overdue punishment

A superb story, the author know the sub males really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Compelling!

This story opens with a spelling sentence....; and remains so until the end! On the one hand vividly explicit, it leaves on the other hand lots to the imagination of the reader and therefore offers the possibility to identify with the protagonist and feel it 'close to the skin' so to speak. Of course it also helps when one likes gardening ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

The perfect situation in which to find yourself if you're male and love being caned by strict ladies.

kari10kari10almost 11 years ago
Cane and the sub males

She a very famous and expereienced author writes superb f/m spanking stories. It is necessary to pay for her books unfortunately, she has tghis deficiency only, but she knew the desire of the sub men perfektly, and they are selling her successful books like hot cakes.

casati1casati1about 10 years ago
More like this!

A lovely short story, I'm glad to hear that the boy had an erect cock during his punishment, that's exactly how it should be.....

Thanks for the story

gspanker051gspanker051about 10 years ago
Overdue Caning

Annie I really enjoyed reading this I wish you wrote more here 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then the Police showed up

And Ms Craven was hauled off to jail for a very, very, very long time. Stupid story with no thought given to consequences. So unreal it was laughable. Did it ever cross your pea brain that that type of caning would be fatal? God awful story. Glad you were a one and done type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I only wished this happened in real life

This would be my dream woman

TheDokTheDokover 2 years ago

12 compounded monthly at 5% over 15 years is 25 not 28. Thomas was cheated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great but desperate for more abour 2nd caneing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great read. Annie Bee is a star

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good read, nice build up. I've been caned a few times by a confident Lady, it can be very painful but strangely 24hrs later I need it again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well if I was held accountable for my thieving fruit from other peoples orchards when I was a young and cheeky adolescent male, then I would be owed many hundreds of severe cane strokes by these strict ladies.

Annie Bee is my favourite authoress by far. She can shoot a story from the hip and nail it every time.

Her superior knowledge and experience combined with her passion for writing BDSM types of stories places her in front of everyone else. Her highly descriptive way of wording a severe caning and the offenders anguish is the icing on the cake for any female dominant type of story to work for us submissive males.

She understands what many males crave for but lack in their lives. The love and power of a truly dominant woman who will keep them in their place with regular severe beatings. Loved this short story. Doggy Lover 4u2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was good and savage, but she should have made him come back in two weeks! soometimes doms have to say no unwise subs. A repeat caning three days later would have torn him to shreds, or she would have had to hold back for fear that she would really injure him to the point of needing medical care. But That's a quibble. Nice severe caning story. He had it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBeeBooks@AnnieBeeBooks
I am an ex-disciplinarian and I write stories with a strong BDSM flavour. I enjoy writing and you can find out more about me on my website www.anniebeebooks.com