All Comments on 'She's in Charge'

by JoshuaX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A nice Femdom story.

And a marvellous introduction to Literotica! Very well done - I thoroughly enjoyed this naughty tale - thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Footwear

Natalie needed red patent bed shoes to complete her outfit

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
Know the Feeling

As a man who is kept in chastity, and who is enjoying the pleasures and the frustration of long term denial, while being teased frequently by my horny wife, I appreciated every word of this. Well done. You captured the situation perfectly!

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
I agree with Mel

A really good post! Fresh and exciting treatment of the Femdom scenario. I feel like there might have been a few typos, but the fact that I can't remember precisely indicates the story overrode the errors.

Good work. Keep it up. Thanks for posting

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago
Just gorgeous

Sweet Jesus fuck, that was hot. :) You have a keen sense of detail and a wonderful way with the description of sight and touch. Welcome to Literotica indeed.

(Four and half stars, and the half star off is only for the typos.)

JoshuaXJoshuaXover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the positive feedback. It makes it worth it when folks enjoy my stories.

In addition to seeking an editor to help with those pesky typos, I am working on one or two new submissions, including part 2 of She's in Charge; I hope to continue to show this couples journney as they delve deeper into bdsm.

MsJess2UMsJess2Uabout 11 years ago
Hot Story!

Love it! Sexy as hell! Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True ending?

She has demonstrated by her behavior that she has no love or respect for her husband, so she has earned her divorce. Hope she enjoys it because NO ONE would accept being treated like that and stick around. What a bitch!

JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Lol!

What the heck are you doing reading bondage stories on an adult fiction (aka porn) site if you have a problem with something that tame? You, sir, win the internet tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story!

You'd get even better Anonymous criticism if you made the next story about a wife who ties her husband up and has sex with another man. I think there's a crowd of former cuckolds who ejaculate on their keyboards and then write angry things about the author, the wife character, and the husband (if he doesn't destroy and/or divorce her).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a stirred pot gets looked at

I've got no problem giving mean, ugly stories a raspberry, but this wasn't one. She sure did jump right in there, and was a little too fond of saying 'slave.' But those are minor personal issues for me. He definitely sought this and never indicated a desire to stop. She teased and delayed, but nothing was degrading and he got a happy ending. One of the most enjoyable femdom stories I've read.

hosedathomehosedathomealmost 11 years ago
Nice job.

Really very well told. She was the perfect loving femdom wife. She was playful, strict, and thorough. Knew him well enough to know he could handle what she was doing. The story reflected the love she has for her husband and how much she wants to make him happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Couldn't have been less original

Couldn't have been less clever.

Couldn't have been less interesting.

Couldn't have been worse.

It WAS just terrible, unimaginative drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it

I really don't know why some people bother to read a story, pass a comment, if they then throw a tantrum & behave like a big girl's blouse. It's only a story for christ's sake. If you think you can do any better, go for it. I somehow don't think you could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff

Very much enjoyed the story thank you.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
Very good story...

I hope it was all true and it led to much more. Two of my ex's, Mitzi and Denise started off as Dom and somehow made me more and more sub until I found myself becoming a very willing cuckold. For my own selfish reasons I hope this progresses in that direction. You can also read about them in my stories. I love your writing style and would give it 5 stars!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Her Turn!

His Turn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

well done, very good story!!

Flyer2Flyer2over 8 years ago
A fantasy

Good story, would like something like that myself, someday.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
BRILLIANT

Intoxicating torture....LOVED it XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

You need an editor. You wrote BARLEY when you meant BARELY.

Teasing not bad, but not great. Each instance/episode didn't contain enough details. and ended to quickly.

While she was sitting on his face, I don't understand why she didn't make him lick her to multiple orgasms. And give him instructions as what to do. And where. And how. Faster/slower/harder/softer/there/suck my clit. Ans all the while playing/jerking his cock ever so slowly.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She certainly knows how to torture a helpless sex slave. He didn't have a chance while she had him exactly where she wanted him. It is absolutely delicious to be under a sexy vamp's spell and not be able to do anything to stop her. How delectable is that!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Never, ever, trust a woman. They are misandrist, sadistic, bitches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous