All Comments on 'Lollipop Ch. 03'

by Julian0682

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was so Hot [:

Loved it xD

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

so sexy i loved it ,i want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep writing! Sooo good!

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 11 years ago
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MORE, MORE, MORE..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Backdoor?... Oh!

I know what's coming next~ ;) *sing song sing along*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
backdoor sounds cool

i hope there wil be lots more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mmm, really hoping there will be more! It's absolutely wonderful so far :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hypnotized my ASS.

My first cocksucking was in an open seated theater at an ABS in a seedy part of town. My instructor was a black man in his forties I think. I was eighteen. He sat beside me and pulled my hand from my dick and placed it on his COCK.

"Do what the girl is doing" he said as he pushed my head down into his lap.

There I was working to pull out his semi hard cock out of his sweat suit. It was long enough to get stuck in his loose bottoms but for some reason I needed it out so I could "do what the girl is doing".

He stood up and pushed the chairs away from in front of him and pushed me to my knees in front of him.

"SUCK MY NIGGER COCK WHITE BOI" he said loud enough for everyone to hear. He kept taunting me calling me a faggot, a girlyboy, and a COCKSUCKER until he finished unloading in my throat, mouth, and a little on my nose.

Thirty years later and I will only suck a BBC if it's forced on me, and I know where to go to get treated the way I need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gary is going to get fucked next. He will then wonder the next day why his ass is sore.

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Excellent Series

Lollipop - That's it, my new favorite word. I'm going to be ready for any guy who looks at me and says "lollipop". I'll immediately go to my knees, undo his belt, lower his zipper, slide his pants and underwear down until I'm able to wrap my lips around his beautiful lollipop and please both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clever

Clever story. Especially the last line! It is rare for a story to be amusing and hot.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great job

I loved the hypnosis cocksucker stories, but I'm not into a ball so I probably won't care much for the backdoor tapes. I'm sure there are plenty of people that like that, but I'm just a cocksucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous