All Comments on 'Unexpected Hall Pass Ch. 02'

by Inkent

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

Do everyone a favor. Don't write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ditto

to the person who said don't write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

A story for cuckqueens and willing cuckolds only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a self serving bitch

Could not careless about hubby

Only people to like this story are are other selfish bitches or WACCs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rubbish

P A T H E T I C C R A P

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 11 years ago
Aside from lack of proofreading,

I found it very stimulating. I'm dripping precum and now need to go jack off, thinking of how great it would be if my wife would enjoy such and adventure.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Don't pay any attention to the anonymous poster. He is the same poor soul posting to all of the stories. He is to be pitied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ignore Mudhentwo it is just as anon as anyone else on this site and is just another castrated cuckold.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Not a lot of tension

About the only sexual tension early in this chapter was whether or not there might be a fivesome! Late in the story, a little more tension happened when 106 decided to shoot the chocolate chute! Most of this chapter is an algebra problem of how many combinations and permutations involving one pussy, two hands, one mouth, two tits, one anal orifice vs. two peckers, two tongues, four hands (no noses or toeses were abused in this tale)!

The usual panoply of malapropisms and misspellings were in evidence, but not perceived to interfere with the 'integrity' of the message!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the resident cuck lover is on the soap box

lickdeecuck of course would love the crap.......slut and her willing cuck.......1/2 star

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

well written, but not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I wonder what tomorrow will bring?" She quietly asked herself

"A divorce He quickly answered!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
obvious

With first offer of ''pass'' husband proved his desire to be cuckold

Pretty sure any more offerings by inkent will be same

Had similar experience in my life, except wife did not want to partake. Husband got off on treating her like two-bit whore in front of other men.

He told me his wife wanted me and he was fine with that. Once we were alone I asked wife how she felt. We had just met in bar that night. She and I had very pleasant conversation for two hours. I had asked about her rings and she teared up telling me husband was in bar chasing other females. She pointed him out groping some dowdy bimbo on dance floor.

I consoled her and tried to lift her spirits though she was humiliated. Then her husband charged up on us and started threatening me and calling her names.

I told him nothing was going on, that he should shut up or meet me outside.

Suddenly he was all conciliatory and friendly but I was leery. I particularlyed company but ran into them hour later in parking lot. He was trying to get bimbo to come home with him...she begged me to go with them.

Feeling sorry I did

At their house he took bimbo and she and I were on couch. She wanted me to kiss her but bimbo came running out and left after calling guy some names.

He went to wife and started stripping her telling me to fuck her. She started crying and I told him to stop, that she did not want to have sex. He sneered and roughly started thrusting three fingers inside her saying it didn't matter if she did, she was just a slut and I could have her first.

By then she was sobbing and looked to be in pain.

I yanked him away, asked her if she wanted to leave I would help her. He started threatening her so I grabbed him and told her to get dressed.

We left with him yelling she wasn' worth it but she'd be back.

Took her to my place. Settled her down til she fell asleep fully clothe in my arms.

She stayed in my house in a separate bedroom for four months while finding lawyer to file divorce

We became close, but I told her last thing she needed was sexual relationship. Made sure she knew I thought she was attractive and if situation was different I would have taken her into my bed.

We had long conversation each night while planning her future.

She ended up moving back to her parents in another state and we have kept in touch last ten years. She is happily married three kids.

He is derelict barfly I seldom see...might have something to do with talk I had with him a month after she left him. He had been harassing her at work...she was coming back to my place crying every night...so I had ''conversation'' with him in alley behind his favorite bar.

She started coming home smiling

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hall Passes can be very beneficial to a marriage, if given and exercised in the proper spirit. Wife and I each used three in a 32 year marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One reader called this rubbish. Have to agree. The cucks will fawn over a story like this like stink on shit, but that's who they are. You know who you are.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise4 months ago

Would really like another part the next day

Darren

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another sweaty tale of the old "Sword-Fighting Through The Firewall" technique.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just like a selfish bitch give her an inch and she wants a mile.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

English cuck….au naturale!,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkent@Inkent
312 Followers
Ever watched the film or series FARGO? No? then go do a search for "Was Fargo a true story" because in the opening scenes it says it's a true story. But all the Coen brothers wanted to do was pull us into the lie that was a fictional tale, because it said it was real, it must ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES