All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 02'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
aviationdirectaviationdirectover 11 years ago
Sequel!!!

I can't wait for the next one!!!!!

LazerousLazerousover 11 years ago
Awesome chapter!

I can't wait for chapter 3!

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 11 years ago

Wicked!!!But that Sick friend knowing all d way what he was doing ..she was so devoted to her husband ..well i hope you make turn it into a meaningful r/s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keeps getting better.

Finally a great writer with a great story line. Pleas keep this up. Have him shave her and control her even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ur one of the greats

plz get the next chapter out real quick, remember the more she resists the more interesting this story gets, this time have him fuck her at school.....

keep it up...... awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Lucky girl wish I was her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

another great story. I hope there are many more chapters to come

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Great

One of the best on this site!

Word pictures are close to perfect.

Story development and characters are also as close at it gets.

Great author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Real Shitty Thing to do

this was a great story UNTIL you let this asshole deliberately cum inside a fertile woman AFTER he promised not to, and AFTER she'd told him she was not on any birth control.

You provide a role model for other uncaring men. Great story, Piss-poor example.

a_older_genta_older_gentover 11 years ago
good story bad example

I agree with Anonymous good story great seduction line going with the battle of what she wants and desite to be faithful. BUT you did go over the line with him not with drawing and cumming when he promised he would or he should have had a condom with all his planning. I think that was bad form. I do hope you take this constructively and write a 3 part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need part 3!

Great great story!

skeler1999skeler1999over 11 years ago
good story

what a good story! waiting for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant

awaiting part 3 with impatient patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please post more.

Fantastic writing, anxiously awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

More please, eagerly waiting for the next installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a great story, I really enjoy the buildup and progression. Please don't heed the comments about the unprotected sex - it's fiction, and it adds to the spice. Maybe it's too soon in the story for her to get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 3?

Is this it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Chp 3 pls!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Hell Yes !!!!!!

He nailed her good and stretched her little pussy out to fit his man sized cock. That leaves Mr G. out, in the cock to pussy comparison.

She has her belly full of Ryan's sperm and bite marks on her tits, I hope she realizes that she has given herself to her new lover and will need more of what he has to give her.

magikman233magikman233about 11 years ago
maybe i missed it

does it say anywhere in the first chapter that he lives with his friends family? if i missed it then i'm sorry but it seems weird he'd be living with a buddy

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
BRAVO

Excellent job. Hot married MILF will now be hooked on real man cock. She is so stretched after a few more fucks, she will feel her husband anymore and he will wonder why she so loose. Excellent. I will be reading a number of this story's chapters in the morning. Once again BRAVO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Bad Example

This was a great story up until Ryan ignored both his promisa and her pleading and shot his unprotected load into her fertile pussy. This kind of stupidity gives all lover a bad name, and is a poor example.

Sorry to sound prudish, but his action was just unacceptable. Otherwise, hot, well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grammar makes the difference

Learn the difference between:

TO - A DIRECTION - GOING TO MIAMI

TOO - AS WELL AS - YOU CAN HAVE ONE TOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
petite – teacher –housewife– best friend's mom– MILF and Fertile, Too

You bad boy/girl, whatever, you really hit a Lot of my favorite types of people and all rolled in to one curvaceous package. Great work!

olsaltyolsaltyalmost 9 years ago
VERY Bad Example

Forcing unprotected sex and maliciously cumming bareback in a fertile woman after promising not to is really shitty and sets a terrible example for all the impressionable boys reading your story. Otherwise, sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

yeah a bad exampale for sure but blackmailing isnt xD

doorknob22doorknob22over 8 years ago
Perfect so far.

Well done!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Pregnant ?????

. . . a change of life baby, perhaps. Certainly a five star orgasm and ejaculation.

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
He's morally diseased...

This should be in non consent ....which I have no interest in...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weird

The Boy Next Door movie with Jlo is like the movie version of this story, sans the obsession. Everytime I see the movie, I have to keep coming back to read this series

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
This kid

...is a real asshole, on many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

this keeps getting better and better.

joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2 did not disappoint at all

Thanks! Very stimulating! ( silver_rx8_4me@yahoo.com) Kisses, v

netgnosticnetgnosticalmost 2 years ago

Am I supposed to hate this kid - is that what you intended? He's an egotistical sociopath, and I always hate those people. I was okay with this story while I could call this a seduction, but what he's doing is not okay. If he doesn't pay heavily for what he's doing to her, I'll just have to go back and reduce my ratings on each part of this series.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/21/2022) Okay.., I’m a bit conflicted. The hubby has the bedroom sex appeal of a manikin. He just lays there while she does all the work then rolls over and starts snoring. Obviously, he’s taking his Hot Latina wifey for granted but she seems to be okay with it. So, is Ryan saving her from lifelong sexual mediocrity? Or, is our young hero a predator going after what he wants because he can? But.., would he have gone after the married Hot Latina babe if he didn’t have the leverage of her stealing the test for her son? Everyone is broken in some way. I love it! I hope there is redemption for Ryan and he falls in love with his Hot Latina teacher. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Written by someone with a cock fetish. Two stars.

Oldsalty1Oldsalty16 months ago

Great story until he lied to her. Then he lied even worse by failing to pull out as he promised. No means NO.

Sorry, but this kid is a real sleaze, way worse than the gentle blackmail. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot, yes, but he's very sleazy with the lying. He had 17 more dates. He didn't need to pull that crap, though I can imagine how tough it was in his situation to resist. She did enjoy it though and I'm sure it's the best sex she's ever had, but still, saying you're going to pull out then not doing so is a dick move. That being said, a morning after pill solves the problem but if you say something like it's against your beliefs, then too bad; that's on you.

Anyone else get the sense the hubby is cheating? It could just be coincidence he's called away on business (that usually doesn't bode well in these stories especially when they aren't giving their wife much attention). Guess we'll find out soon enough.

wendy553wendy5532 months ago

Very good so far mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous