All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 32'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Thank you for a fantastic story.

I thoroughly enjoyed this last chapter and the way you've brought the tale to a close. I admire how you took Victor and Kelly through their various crises and the growth that they achieved as a result. I get such a kick out of the contrast between warrior Victor and his tender adoration of Kelly. It's been a fabulous ride from start to finish. Kudos!

mefrmefrover 11 years ago
wow

What a journey I am so glad you shared this I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Really appreciate all your time and effort to provide such a quality piece of work. Look forward to any future work you may be inspired to put out at your own pace.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
:)

Sorry to see it end. You brought life to a harsh charachter. Very well done, and I certainly hope to see more writing from you in the future. 5/5

trueromantictrueromanticover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I am so happy about the way in which you have ended this fantastic series, but I am also sad to see it end. You really are a great writer and I hope to see even better work from you in the future.

P.S Haven't you had anything published yet? If not why? I've told so many people about your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'll miss this.

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
Wow! What a great story this has been

I think you are a very gifted writer and I thank you for sharing another great story with me. Your Victor is the best

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Loved every page, great writing to bring us all into their world. Fantastic characters, will miss them. Will eagerly look out for any other work you share with us.

Cheers

KatLadyKatLadyover 11 years ago
[sigh] I guess all good things must come to an end

I NEVER wanted this story to end, but that was how I felt about your other story also. I hope you decide to revisit both of them. There's so much more I'd like to know--if Cody heals, if Kelly and Victor have children, if Jimmy and Marie actually leave the complex--all these things and more. This is, hands down, on of the best stories on this entire site. You've made the characters come alive for us, and done the most amazing thing--made us love the villain and dislike the good guys. Thank you. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Heart of Stone had always been my favorite story on this sight. A few weeks ago I decided to reread it and instead found that you had a new story up. Now I'm having a hard time saying which of the two is my fav. Please, if you decide to write another story, post it here. I know I will be coming back to reread these stories often.

Kat.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderful story! Absolutely fabulous!

missymoemissymoeover 11 years ago
Thank you

Just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed and appreciated all of your hard work. This is easily my favorite story and I am going to miss the characters. I am looking forward to your next venture. Just one request, please please don't leave us pining too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what?? seriously??!!! Rubbish ending!!

You rushed this and I think there is one more chapter that needs to be written ... very disappointing!! they should have at least revealed that they love each other (one sentence!!).

FridayschildFridayschildover 11 years ago
Too 'fucking' much

Totally loved it & quite sad it ended.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 11 years ago
My Thanks

Brilliant -read it in one sitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thanks so much for this really pleasant bit of fan fiction. I really liked you sticking one two the X-Men goody two shoes.

I've also enjoyed your handling of the intimate scenes, descriptive, to the point and blended nicely into the story arc. You have a talent for this... You should attempt an equivalent outside the copyrighted characters and self publish. I'd buy it!

WellsywifeWellsywifeover 11 years ago

I have followed this story from the beginning and have adored every chapter. I love the depth of character that you gave Victor, the way he and Kelly grew and changed throughout the story. Unlike a previous commenter, I'm thrilled that you didn't throw in some gushy "I love you" scene, because it would have been completely out of keeping with their characters. They know that they love each other, now that Victor knows what love is, and they don't need to say the actual words.

It was funny to see Mr Good Guy Xavier as something less than freakishly good and wise...but the more I think about it, the more appropriate it seems. This whole story has an overarching theme of humanity: finding it, embracing it, the different forms that it can take, whether good or bad. Xavier's near omnipotence has made him seem god-like to everyone, and his humanity is revealed as being rather petty and used to manipulating things into the outcome that he desires. A completely realistic scenario, because I know if I was used to absolutely everything going my way and people taking my word as near-gospel, it would irritate the crap out of me when I was confronted with a situation or a person who didn't.

Excellent work. I hope that you continue to write and continue to share your work with us. I'd happily purchase this story as an eBook, and I'd love to hear about it if the option becomes available.

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Sequel

Its the brothers turn now

strmy1959strmy1959over 11 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story

I love your writing, your characters. I am sorry to see it end. But am looking forward to another story.

wolverine563wolverine563over 11 years ago
good story

it is a very well written story. I read it all from start to finish in one day. I would have liked to have seen here get pregnant though. with the healing factor her body would have healed the scars and she would have gotten pregnant. I hope you write another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

I read this to the exculsion of all housework. It was so riveting. I love the idea of Victor Creed being redeemed. I do think Dr. X could have been portrayed a little more sympathetically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

The story was great I would have left comments on every chapter but i was to busy reading it through. I am going to reread it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More X-Men Characters please

I loved the way you were able to turn a villain into softy but not quiet. I would love to see what you can do with villains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Standing........

...ovation. Bravo! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
have to read- Princess Alexandria -fanfic.net- Not Myself -

OMG this was so frikkin AWESOME!!!... i just loved it... kind of wish for more... can't wait to see what you'll come up with next...

i know most wouldn't agree but i do believe that professor X is a controlling piece of ASS... he teaches people control and in turn expects their loyalty... their lives... even when some just want a normal life with a family... he makes it seem that its a payment for his help to join the x-men... he claims he doesn't want war... and yet he stock piles weapons... most of all children mutants that don't know any better having been sheltered by him in his high fortress of a mansion ... he doesn't care if they get hurt or dies... as long as his dreams are forced upon the masses... he claims to be good and yet he has abundance of spies and killers on his pay-rolls... the x-men are his front... the good mutants... the killers gets the dirty but necessary jobs done... and so he can act as if his hand have no blood on them...

if he truly wished to help... they should help the everyday people... like people with fire power can help in construction sites... and people with plant powers could help in flower shops or gardening.. and so on. ...just the everyday work to show people that its not just the bad and the fighting that ruins their streets... but that they can be of services to the community ...

(^^^ if you can read and like lesbian stories you'll like Princess Alexandria's Not Myself ... its so frikkin AWESOME... try it out... you know you'll like it... if not love it... ^^^) -crazykrew

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 11 years ago
I was lucky enough to only just find this so had no waiting

Brilliant story, first I've read in this category but could be classed in others well done keep writing

barrymanilowbarrymanilowabout 11 years ago
Haha

I haven't read the whole thing yet but it's very amusing to me that the second highest rated "celebrities" series on this site is about a supporting character from a horrible movie. (although Schreiber's portrayal of Sabretooth was easily the best part of the movie)

From what I've read so far, it is endlessly apparent that you have put far more time, effort, and skill into this story series than the creators of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" put into that movie.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Impossible...

to say enough. Exquisitely outstanding! Sometimes wicked -- yet beautifully written with tenderness and care. A tale that intrigues every step of the way. Thanks a bunch -- and then more bunches. Take care...and hope to hear from this author again, and again and then again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
unique

This story was so different from all the stories on here. Victors character was so loveable even with his overbearing attitude and I love how strong you made Kelly's character. Two thumbs up!

Toxicity23Toxicity23over 10 years ago

Wow. Just wow. Thank you for writing this installment and for ending it beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

Please write a sequel to this story. You developed the characters and story so well that it is set up perfectly for you to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!

loved it!!!.....don't know what else to say....just simply LOVE IT!! ADORE IT!!! MOST AWESOME STORY I'VE READ SO FAR....thank you for writing this....eternally grateful to you...

- A girl from Delhi, India....

NettielizNettielizalmost 9 years ago
One of my all-time favorite NOVELS

Yes I'm calling it a novel. I ADORE this story. Thank you so much for writing it. You should publish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

This is at least the 10th time I've read through the entire story, I never get tired of it! I wish you would start a new story.

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769over 8 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

My husbands not to happy cause i didn't get a thing done until i was done reading this awesome story! But he will get over it lol!! I just couldn't stop reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Favourite

Thank you for sharing your World. I come back to this story at least once a year. It is one of the 1st once that really opened my eyes to the fact that the world isn't all black and white. We tend to walk around with blinds on and it makes it a very dull world. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply Superb

What an enthralling story. You brought such surprising depth to a classic 'villain' and his frail, then went on to explore their world with a deft touch and some very sharp observations and cutting humor. Fantastic job.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 8 years ago
Thank you

I found this story on a whim as I don't normally read this category. I read all 32 chapters in one sitting. It was great. I hope that you revisit these characters at some point or let us read your view on others in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Inspiring

Thanks for being able to get this story to paper. I was enthralled all the way through it. I hope you write / post more even though its been a long while since this story was posted. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Sigh. Parting is a sweet sorrow. What a wonderful yarn. Thanks for posting it here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great writing!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

That was an amazing story to read and I want to congratulate you on the quality of your writing. I was hooked.

I have given every instalment of this story 5*, and each one richly deserved them, I am already following you since near the beginning of reading your stories and I will go back and favourite the first story so I can re-read it.

I am now going to read some of your other stories, I give you my thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read. Different story line, but great character development! Thanks for sharing your talent!

jacobinorpjacobinorpabout 1 year ago

Sad it's finished....

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2about 2 months ago

This is one of those stories I always come back to. So well done. Was glad to do another read through

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous