All Comments on 'Not As Naive As You Think Ch. 01'

by MissWolfy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
crlockecrlockeover 11 years ago
Good job

You're onto a good start. Hope you are encouraged enough to keep up with your writing. Looking forward to reading the rest of your story.

chillimacchillimacover 11 years ago
pretty good...

except for one BIG fucking mistake: "gunna gunna gunna gunna". *shudders*

Tamara06Tamara06over 11 years ago
Great!

Keep going and quickly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
got my interest

I like the premise. I feel I can predict what will happen next, and yet I can't, keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There is a difference between your and you're and you used the wrong one among many other errors, and gunna annoyed the crap out of me, you have a good premise for a story however you really do need to execute it better, preferably with an editor.

redstilettoheelsredstilettoheelsover 11 years ago

I really liked it, however the grammar and spelling mistakes were distracting. So far the premise is really good though, i'll be reading the next few chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice'!!!!

Plz continue.very nice beginning.........dont stop posting.......grammatical mistakes don't matter

chillimacchillimacover 11 years ago
perhap i was a bit harsh...

because the whole "gunna" thing is really the problem i see with this. keep on writing!

MissWolfyMissWolfyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You And Sorry!

Thank you for all your comments. I didn't realize I said 'gunna' that many times. Yeah that was pretty bad. I guess I understand why it's important to re-read. Anyway, thanks again and I'll try to get the next chapter out very soon.

jdjdisherejdjdishereover 11 years ago
Nice

I like the fact that there is intrigue right from the beginning. The spelling and grammar . . . . beh! Don't worry about it. Find you an editor and that problem is solved. My advice is to take your time. Don't be afraid to take things slowly and let the story develop instead of trying to hurry the next chapter. It is an easy mistake to make. But keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I liked it too and can't wait for the next chapter. I liked the intrigue right from the get go as well. I found the names a little distracting because of the back and forth between nicknames and formal names. Good job!

brwynnbrwynnover 11 years ago
keep it coming! great start!

I was hooked by the.first paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start

Good start, hoping to see more!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago
Excellent beginning

You've set up Asena and Kiara very well, and I can't wait to see what Wesley is. Both the ladies are very funny and endearing in their different ways. :)

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
Really good setup.....

for your first time posting a story on Lit. Now bring on the next chapter and let's see how this story rolls. Great job!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
What???

Oh no no no .. you cant leave it there!! ..Will this story continue as it started with 1 page and each ending in a cliff hanger?..That would be torture!!..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More please

Mellymell25Mellymell25over 11 years ago
i was reading another story

From bizzybash and where it end your story begins lol so i read it liked it you have great start please come fast with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"You need to get laid." and "You need a good piece of meat between those curvy legs you have to loosen you up a bit."

I am so glad I don't move in the kind of circles where female friends talk to each other like this. (Shudder.) If any girl I knew said anything like this I would assume she was very, very drunk - and in a LOT of trouble. Do you and your female friends really talk to each other like this?

Nor have I ever met a girl who thinks of herself as having a "well-shaped ass". It's crass, don't you think?

If you need an exclamation mark, use only one. Multiple exclamation marks is a major no-no.

"That's Kia for ya."

"You" is a nice word. Use "you". If people want to read it with their regional accents, fine, but don't write it in your regional accent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous