All Comments on 'My Sister's Diary Ch. 01'

by jazzyjerkoff

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
present time

in this series, please tell us you plan on including either his revenge on his former friends, or a way he joins in, i suspect the former, but its your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is not a mind control story,

because there was no mind to control. And please do go for the brother's revenge, because he should not have ever let his friends near such and empty headed child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@2ndAnom

This is Mind Control. It can take many forms. Here it is more like 'suggestions' rather than, 'I say do stuff and u do it'. If you'd noticed, the sister originally didn't want to have sex, but one of the guys told her that she loved it, and then she did.

Still, there should be more development. Less summary and more dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue!

This is THE BEST....a mind control from the controllee's perspective, this is fantastic; surprised no nipple play or more intense orgasms from her own side of it since she's been ordered to love it so much but for the love of god GIVE ME MORE!

Stone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Rubbish...

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Interesting Story

I said it was interesting simply due to a lack of choice of a better description for now. I will wait to see how this story pans out. I will admit curiosity as to why his sister has not fallen pregnant in the last 4 months. While the instruction given to her it was not necessary for her brother's mates, this was only implied, thus with her perception altered, theoretically she did not seek future protection.

Just an idle thought.....~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reminiscent of "Chemistry of a Good Idea"

Good first chapter, hope it is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue!

The Bad part of this stories is why the hell you(the writer) not yet continue it?

Overall,i give my standing applause to you

zena99zena99over 11 years ago

Things will get much easier once Tom's mother is convinced that this is all a great idea and also takes part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
perfect

it is one of the best story i ever read i hope it will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful.

In fact the first story I ever ejaculated to, and I've read hundreds.

Please give us the other parts quickly.

zena99zena99over 9 years ago
Still waiting

Fantastic tale, I am hoping for many more diary entries. It will be interesting when she happily starts whoring herself out to make beer money for Craig and his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idea

Interesting, how about for a twist the brother finds out the formula- tests it on his mother and makes her his sex slave- and then uses it to make his sister his slave "altering her original orders". After some planning he humiliates his "friends" by controlling them and uses them to make extra money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From ass to pussy with no cleaning in between??????

That is where you lost me. Just went from there to the end without reading further.

DYNO224DYNO224about 8 years ago
Revenge of brother

Oh but you obviously forgot the best part where he catches them one at a time.And here's how it all falls out he hunts them down works them over with a baseball bat .Oh yeah that's just the beginning he get's the drug to fix sis, kicks there damn teeth out and fucks them.How You dooren

DYNO224DYNO224about 8 years ago
PS, I gave you five

I gave you five stars because I enjoyed my little comment but believe me I wasn't shitting you in my comment .I am getting a little old but have always been been a dangerous enemy.Vicious in defense of family.Come on finish it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Need to make a 2nd chapter so many directions to go from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Perfect chapter, perfect story.

I always wondered what sister wrote in the following pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Encore encore

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
The Solution.

What Brother should do is,go and beat the shit out of his friends,and have their dicks cut off and ground in a food processor.Then take Sister one night while sleeping and tie her ass to the bed,and fuck and suck Brothers Cock in all 3 of her Whorish Holes,and leave her tied for days and fuck her until she is brainwashed to only want Brothers Cock,then when she is,reveal to the Parents their Daughter is nothing but a Common Whore,and throw her ass out on the street to become a fucking prostitute that ends up a fucking junky on drugs and dies from either an overdose or an STD.

Basically Sister is beyond hope for redemption,she will never recover once she got that first taste of cock,so I say let the bitch burn for her sins.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
On Second Thought.

Tom probably lost his innocent little sister forever,but as retribution he should turn into a Stud and give his Sister a taste of her own medicine,and bring girls home and fuck the hell out of them while his sister suffers hearing him pleasure countless College Girls and know she can never have her Brother.

Because if she can be a Common Whore why can't her brother be a Stud?,and even tho they may never have Incest Sex they can atleast be equals when it comes to sex.Also with Sister not being on the pill chances are she will get pregnant and end up getting thrown out of the house by her parents and she could go live with her Baby Daddies and have them raise their babies with their Mommy Whore,and keep having more and more babies to raise them to be Studs and Sluts just like their Parents.

And have Tom and his Parents disown their Daughter to live a life of hedonism,and maybe her children can love their Mother for the whore she is.I'm not saying Tom's Sister is a bad person just because she is cock whore now but alas her life probably will not be as fulfilling to have someone who loves her.As for the Guys who brainwashed her,its obvious they will never love her and never support her when she has their babies,so in theory she will have no one to take her in and her children,but maybe eventually Tom's Sister will realize what she has done and repent for her sins.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
On Second Thought.

After rereading this for the 4th time I now feel sympathy for Little Sister,and her Total Mindfuck,to be brainwashed into becoming a Complete Threehole Mindless Slut and Whore is both an outrage and wickedly awesome.

I mean for Tom's Friends to find a way to convert Little Sister to become a Cum Receptacle for any cock she sees and to not worry about getting pregnant or STD's is truly how a Slut should live.But for Tom I think he should ditch his so-called friends,and let them have his Little Sister and wish them a Miserable Child Raising Life paying for diapers and formula for the next 18-20 years.

And Little Sister can live her life without her Brother or Family and left to either put her kid(s) up for adoption or raise them alone to be a Whore Mom,but she still gets to enjoy all the sex she wants without a Loving Family.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

Where can I find some guys with a similar serum♥️❤️😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous