All Comments on 'Terri from Tonopah: The Alternative'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
none

NAW! Not ur style

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From one of the best ...

to one of the worst.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ALL GOOD SAMARITANS ARENT

and now its back to the mill, TK U MLJ LV NV

BogartsBossBogartsBossover 11 years agoAuthor
Yes, I know

To those familiar with my writing, this is a big jump. But as I wrote the original story this thought kept tapping at the back of my mind: "What if this guy wasn't as nice as he seemed?"

And everything grew from there.

Thanks for all the comments on all my stories, they are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHY ?

I read (and thoroughly enjoyed) Terri from Tonopah. I cannot fathom why you would even consider writing The Alternative version. If you had posted The Alternative version first, I NEVER would have wasted my time reading the first version . Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I almost missed this because of the category. I loved the first submission and hated this one. I can see what you were thinking when you wrote it and I agree that someone who accepts a ride from a stranger may not find things are what they seem to be. That said, this category is not one I usually visit and I only read it because you said you would write an alternate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What A Waste

Of time and bandwith.

Glad it was so short...only a couple minutes of my life down the drain.

CajunBillCajunBillover 11 years ago
Big Turn

Those who pan this short 'alternative' should realize that an author can portray characters and situations from the bright side or the dark side.

Keep up the great writing.

vstarmpvstarmpover 11 years ago
Not what I expected

While it leaves the door open to a broader follow up set of stories, I agree with the others about no going past this read if it had been first. Not a fan of the cult type commune genre or what the are noted for so this would have been a total reject for me.

First one was fabulous reading.... not this one though

norcal62norcal62about 11 years ago
I don't call this one great writing.

It was a depressing read laid out on all the characters. Seems like a waste of time to even write this, no matter that any author can create their characters however they choose.

Maybe next is a piece on a Chicano gang in LA and how they treat their women properties?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If your intent was to piss off your readers

you succeeded, Big Time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was this really the same author?

This was simply disgusting. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading it. And he isn't Bounty hunting. He's kidnapping people. He's the kind of scum that needs to live out his life in prison. Awful story. No more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick & Twisted!!

I hated this alternative!!! I'm glad it was short. I feel angry that anyone would actually do that, such sick bastards!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Down the dark hole.

It was a sick and twisted short story that really could have went somewhere. Before I even started reading it, I felt you were going down this road. Ying to Yang as it were. Make a few changes, add some depth and this could be a rocking story like the other one was.

Cheers

Dutch9290Dutch9290about 7 years ago
What a Shock!

I was reading along, noticing the differences, then BAM... WHAT?? DAMN!! Didn't like it, of course... But after a bit, I thought of, possibly, the look on your face as you crafted that... Slightly Demonic, shit-eatin grin... Had to Snicker... Was glad I had read everything else U had posted FIRST... OR I would have been somewhat apprehensive every time waiting for the Hammer to fall...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous