All Comments on 'Obsessed with Older Men'

by slut4daddycock

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Obsessed With Older Men

I am a classy, mature, bisexual crossdresser and want to loose my anal cherry to an older man! I enjoyed reading this story.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

email: josie.karaoke@yahoo.com

Facebook: Josie Augusta

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue

Great introduction to what I hope is an ongoing series of adventures in big cock fucking and sucking. I look forward to cumming to more of your stories.

MrDaiBreadMrDaiBreadover 11 years ago
great story

Im like your mature daddy, though my cock is smaller, but i too ammarriied but miss 'real sex.

Id love to find myself in a similar situation.

I would love a boy like yours dearly

You have made my cock hard on several occasions.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice,

Reading this brought back memories of when I was the cock loving youngster wanting an older man to take me and use me, and what he told you was very true for me, I could not get enough big cock into me and still cannot even as a pensioner.

Tell us more.

I also had an Asian daddy who just loved fucking white boys bums with his 9" whopper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Daddy Cock

The first cock I had was from an older man and he made me love his cock in my mouth and boy pussy, Love the story cause it brought back many memories.

redbear_10942@Yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love daddy meat

I lost my virginity in the back of a van when i was 14. Daddy was more than 50 years old. My dated my first boyfriend when I was 15 and loved him until I moved for college.. he was 43. Now, I have the chance to serve another daddy cock (he is almost 60 and I'm 25) weekly. I love it when daddy whips my ass until it is bright red than spit on my hole and ram his cock in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Your story is so hot it took everything i had not to cum. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pussiboi18

Mmm love this story i lost my cherry to a 58 year old bear who used my ass for years

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm a cock-slut too

I too am a cock-slut who loves sucking older men's big cocks an getting fucked hard by dirty old men. I'm a faggot slut bitch who wants only to please men. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved this story

I am a married man who is totally obsessed with older men - in their 50's & 60's -- who feed me their cocks and fuck my man-pussy. I am a faggot cocksucking slut -- and proud of it !!! Please tell more stories of hot gay sex with older daddies.

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 11 years ago
Nice work

I saw this title tagged at the end of one of my own so I gave it a look and am glad I did. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

LOst my cherry when I was 40 toan older man. He was clear from the start thathe did the fucking. I was so ashamed after the first time. Why? Because he made me cum just from fucking me. Dogstyle and made me shoot all over my face without being touched. I am still looking for a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Really loved this, it's my favourite and most loved fantasy. I'm 24 now and still get so hard for dirty old man. I love visiting them and being their slutty toy boy. In fact I'm going to visit a 65 yo today who has a massive daddy cock who is so horny for me after dirty chat all week. I can't wait to bear back him and taste his sweet sweet juices in my mouth, it's going to be so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pure pleasure

I am a sissy bottom myself. I have a very small dick and love older big dick men. I absolutely believe that is what I am supposed to be. How could I ever satisfy anyone with my tiny little boy cock. I loved hearing about you swallowing that big load. Cum is so great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
prison turned

well I was in prison at 18. three years you know dumb and stupid. however I was not gay then. but I was small cute and young. I got it in the butt in prison. my cellmate was looking out for me and a good man. I was young and you know hormones of a teen and a man doing 7 years I gave him my manhood one knight. and yes as in the story holy cow. my god my little legs shook and jerked around and boy was I squealing. shit that hurt I was telling him pull it out . its to big. ouch I mean he tore my little butthole open. butt before long oh god it started feeling really good. the guys in the other cells were laughing at my squealing. though I kept it down. because of guards I didn't want to get caught. with my legs spread and laying on my stomach. with a nine inch cock up my little boy butt. that would have really been embarrassing. however I was shocked how I enjoyed it. and my cellmate kept our sex discreet and so did the other guys who heard me squealing. they did respect our privacy. they knew that I needed protection and my cellmate was respected by others. they never messed with him. and they knew I was his little boy toy. but I did my time and never went back. I am married as of today I was lucky to have not ended up gay. but I will say this story of the boy liking it do to the prostate arousal. yes butt sex can be very sexually stimulating and well good. but I left that in prison because out in society we have a choice. and a fine young lady as my wife is also very satisfying for me. but I would never judge gay anal sex because it can feel very good. once your anal gets popped the first time. but most men I think are afraid they may find they like it. but all humans have at one time or another had gay fantasies. though they will never admit it because what would society think or how they would be looked at. lord forbid they like gay sex. but in prison you have no freedom. jacking off gets real old. then human nature for human sexual touch with another person. well it can make a man do some very kinky shit. you see prison is just that prison. but at least I was looked after and found out what gay sex was really like. I don't practice it today. of course I get my little cute wife in the butt. so the story is all to real of how good butt sex can be. and I can also see how some males prefer gay sex. it is a very kinky and taboo act and the most intimate sex a human can have. the perverse nature of it the mild butt odor. its all well really arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dear author, you and me have a lot in common. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh god yes

I want to find a wlling young slut to use but I'm not Hung so would love to be used by a masterful older man to take my virgin hole. God I love cock & cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is my story

I can relate I'm a daddy's addict too , my first experience was like this when I was 18 now I'm 28 yo and I still rembermbe my first time thanks for bringing back memories of fist time as with daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm a sissy faggot too

I love the verbal domination -- being called "fag", "cocksucker", "slut", "bitch" and "faggot queer". I used to be "bi" but now I only want cock and love it when the man I'm sucking calls me a faggot cocksucker -- because that's what I am !!!! I love getting fucked too. Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot it turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm older

I would love to have a young Asian slut that I could use to suck my cock and swallow my cum whenever I wanted. I've had a number of older Asian guys suck my cock. One was a total crossdresser but I've never had a real young one

HarleyRider228HarleyRider228over 7 years ago
I Keep hoping...

I keep hoping to find a young guy like that too.

Big12buckuBig12buckualmost 7 years ago
Powerful

I bet that orgasm was so good. Wish I could be using that Asian boys cock when he gets off like that. So horny after reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm a cock slut

I'm an older sub bottom I leave always wanted to be some guys sex slave. Now that I'm divorced I'm looking for a man to make me his cock whore I get hard thinking about it. I want to be eased by gay men I LOVE COCK FUCKING MY SISSY ASS

neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickover 6 years ago
Please, Daddy

I want a Daddy to treat me like this. So hot!

BootloverinessexBootloverinessexover 6 years ago
I love your writing style and wish you could tell us more!

I hope you've more experience's you can share, or scenarios you wished you'd achieved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Daddy and Pussy Boy

Mmm, now that is a man who takes what's his. Something about him pumping his raw cock into this bottom boy that just feels right. I hope to meet a daddy like that one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Education

I was a single child in a single parent family and was picked up in my local park by "a Dirty Old Man" (not unclean, just one who liked young lads) Being very neieve I accepted his invitation back to his house and drank my first alcohol, and then a few drags on a Spliff. So finding his cock in my mouth all seemed quite interesting and my first drink of Cum slid down my throat easily. After he recovered and I had seen a lot of porn showing man on man and particularly man on boy sex he began to prepare my "Pussy" with his fingers and some slippery stuff, as I slowly sucked him back to stiffness. His first entry to my tight hole was PAINFULL, but he was much stronger than me, so IN his cock went. After the pain reduced a bit, but was still there, he began to Fuck me, short and slow strokes, built up to long and quicker, settling in for a protracted screwing, until a short, frantic burst dumped his load into me. He softened and slid out, followed by a lake of his cum. He fucked me twice more that day and took a lot of polaroids of me getting used, that clearly showed me, but little of him but that part of his cock outside me at the time. I had begun to feel the sexy feeling of being deeply riden by the last fuck that day, so with that, and the implied, but never stated threat of the pictures, ensured my return the next day and frequently there after. He fucked me for ten years or so, before I went to University and moved on (always as a bottom faggot) with my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I can relate to this guy , I started off as a cocksucker in public toilets until I met my Daddy on a beach when I was 17 ( he recognised me from the park and took me under his wing so to speak !! )

Within 6 months I was his personal cum dump and loved every second , even the punishment - I lost all interest in women completely and have only ever fucked two in my life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Older

I remember the fascination I had with older adult men's penises, during puberty, when my dad would take me to the YMCA where he'd play handball. Afterwards, I'd see them all in the open common shower, soaping down. All of their penises seemed big and thick to me; some with different shaped penis heads. I was especially drawn to the older men who had grey pubic hair around the base of their cocks, and large ball sac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And

Of course, nothing ever happened again..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

reminds me of my first time.Thought I waa gonna do the fuckin butt he told me I was to be his whore and enjoy it.

He used at least 3/4jar of vasoline and banged me 3 times during the night. It was when I was on my back, he was on top and I noticed my legs on each side. yummy I got so hot that 50 years later I am still a secret bitch slut for my masters !!!

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69almost 3 years ago

Il n'y a rien de tel qu'un retraité de 60 70 ans pour éduquer un novice à la fellation !!!! Ça a etais pour moi du pur bonheur et je pense toujours à cet homme avec amour et exitation !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had a guy like this.He was huge 10" I would go over his house and lay in bed with him.He always had on sweats with no underwear..I loved playing with that big dick through his sweats feeling it get bigger and harder.When I took off his sweats I was in heaven sucking that big monster cock ,after he blew his load he would undress me ,lay me on my stomach ,lube .e up and then fuck the hell out of my small ass.damn it felt good when he shot his load deep inside of me.afterwatds I would get soap and washclothes and clean him real well.and then myself.as he slept I would lay at bottom of bed ready to serve him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. My intro was different, rather than looking for and older guy and sex it was the older guy at my summer college job that seduced me. Since I couldn't get into a bar at the time, I followed him back to his place for drinks. I was very nervous and even shaking a bit as he handed me a beer, after a few sips, he was massaging my shoulders telling me to relax. Soon I was kneeling in front of him tentatively sucking his long cock and then eagerly sucking hard as he pumped his hot cum into my mouth, I couldn't swallow fast enough. A week later, I asked him to take my virginity and fuck me. Eventually I was able to deep throat him, the gag reflex is something else. Occasionally, he gave me a summer dress to wear as he fucked me from behind as it reminded him of women he screwed, that was it for the cd part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shocking! Hedonistically shocking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous