All Comments on 'More Than A Football Game'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot and sexy slut wife

Thanks for writing 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
who are you to say???

i just hate it when people read a story and leave such negative feedback about the person that wrote it. who are you calling a WACC? i'm sure that you know what the stories in this category are about so why bother to read them if they offend you? i found this story to be very well written and a good story line. so if anyone out there wants to make personal attacks about the writers, might i suggest that you do you reading on another page, something not so dramatic for you. great job okayjack!! 5*

frasnostfrasnostover 11 years ago
Seemed rushed

But it was an exciting read nonetheless.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hard to believe

She was at a 'watch party' for the football game - that's where she met the Bull! From the length of time she was there (and drinking) before leaving, the game had to have finished. It is hard to believe this SuperCocksman could have fucked out the memory of a game she saw, involving one of her favorite college teams!

Incidentally, six inches around converts to a smidgen less than 2" diameter (very thick, dick-wise), nowhere close to 3" (Coke can - totally unrealistic!)

Sounds like Sweetie had about 87 orgasms during a 12-15 hour period...with 4-6 hours they were both asleep, that's about 8-10 climaxes per hour. Hubby will probably be watching the games in a downtown Atlanta hotel for the rest of the season! There are records to be set!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
appropriate

all parties should have their gentalia removed with a blow torch to limit bleeding

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Anon-appropriate

Gee, you read a story in which three adults end up fully aware and feeling ecstatic, no one is injured or humiliated, or robbed...yet you feel it 'appropriate' for them to be mutilated and any reproductive future painfully eliminated! Not very Christian!

I did not think the story was well-developed (don't like Charles Atlas guys and Barbie dolls -don't mind a BIT of exaggeration but this was well-beyond) but it WAS hot, and about as kind to all characters as you can get in LW!

Try Readers Digest...they rarely offend sensitivities as delicate as yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confused

You say this really happened but if your wife is a 39DD and only 115 pounds that means that appx. 40% of her body weight is in her chest. Physically impossible. For all you male writers please keep in mind that the number in front of the letters in a bra size is the circumference of the woman's chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes it is a bingo

Cannot have 39DD and weigh 115...

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Question:

If a husband enjoys seconds and being told all about the sexual adventures of his woman... Why are they married? Why not just live together or have him as her pimp and make a little extra money each day?

I guess it works for them but I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too many issues to enjoy.

A 39DD and 115lbs? How the fuck could she walk? Then she's at a house party drinking? Average football game is 3hrs and considering how much she drank in that time, with her weight, she wouldn't "have been feeling no pain" she would have been blind, stinking drunk! And the hosts let her drive home in that condition?

You also say she didn't like the Bull's arrogance; but he accosts her outside the bathroom and she "demurely walks away". So which is it, ate doesn't like his attitude or she does?

Then, this 50+yr old proceeds to have as many erections in one night as a hormonal 18yrold....and that's normal? I don't know how any sane person could write such crap, Nevermind the idiots who who enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why do you read the stories???

I do not understand why people read these stories and then complain about the content or try to pick apart the details of the story. Aren't we all on here to have some fun and fantasy time? I know some people take the site a little too seriously but really..............if you are offended by someone writing a fantasy or reality story..............don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stimulating

The story itself, not worrying over exaggerated details, sounds real enough to give hope to the guys that would like to enjoy a wife like she is. Mine used to act in a similar manner, but stopped her adventures a few years back. Damn, I wish I could get her to go back to her old ways.

For those of us who are adventurous, there is nothing better that a variety craving wife.

Those who bitch about this kind of story are just too insecure in their own lives to enjoy more of what can be experienced. The world is full of a vast variety of human emotions, some make us happy, and others don't. Lets all just enjoy them as we each see fit. "Love thy neighbor", even their spouse if that works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
some married men(to women) are not straight.

they could have sex w/ a woman but what they are really thinking is another man's dick.

9500mesa9500mesaover 11 years ago
learn real dimensions

lost me at 39DD on a 5'4" woman 115 # woman.

39 " measures the distance under the breasts, this woman has an awfully large back.

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot story

Thanks for a hot, sexy story!

I read, enjoyed, fantasized and became very excited.

Some of the detentions maybe out of norm, but still a good read,

I would love my wife to be adventurous

I do love creamy pie

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My wife had an affair with a man with a cock like this and has told me how much she liked the size and how hard it was, plus how hard he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What Game?

The end-line was great. He set her up to get fucked and she did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yet another humiliation for men everywhere. CA is a whore and if excites her husband then I hope they don't have any male children ()first of all you wouldn't know whose it is) and the line dies with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking sucks a green donkey dick

You fucked up, perverted sack of shit.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Still waiting to read one of your stories worth reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous