All Comments on 'Joshua Learns His Lesson'

by Amary

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A good story ...

... spoiled a little by your asking for comments quite so loudly and for telling us your only reward is our opinions of your work - the same can be said for everyone who writes for sites like these; if your readers like the stories you have written they will comment favourably on them. You should - in fact you must - learn to accept that writing is something you feel compelled to do, from within, rather than a means of gaining approbation.

As it stands, your story was well-told and entertaining; let us judge it on these criteria alone; importuning for approval seldom works; have faith in your work.

penny_singletonpenny_singletonover 11 years ago
Magnificent. Maybe the best yet!

This is what CFNM writing should be all about. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You tease!

What a place to stop -- still, I was disappointed initially to see the story was only two pages long, with so many exciting possibilities in the setup, so it's good to know there's more to come. Hope there's plenty of small penis humiliation and that each of the girls you described at the beginning gets a chance to embarrass poor Joshua up close and personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderfully humiliating!

A very sexy, well-written fantasy! I hope you have brought it to a climax now. Please, let there be a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A nice beginning!!

Eagerly awaiting his further humiliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lesson well learnt

The narration is really building up towards the crescendo. The embrassment would be ultimate for a teenager, Well written. Hope the continuation is already ready for submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eagerly awaiting Chapter 2!

One of the best I've read! The set up is delicious! It looks like little Joshua's humiliation is just beginning!! Please post the continuation soon. Thank you!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
I have voted 5*****

on the assumption that there will be a part two. Hopefully my assumption is correct!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horny story

Got me very excited - look forward to reading part 2 - all very well described...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best ive read in a long time

However, i did not like the characters name. Because I know someone with that name and it kinda didn't sit well with me. I know you dont have to and most likely wont, but do you think you could change the name to maybe to justin or kevin? it would mean a lot to me. I really do like this story just not the main characters name.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Historical accuracy please.

There were no Comprehensive Schools in the UK till the 1960/70s.

It rather put me off the story that the author hasn't checked elementary facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Love It!

Don't stop, I am drooling with anticipation for Part 2

aaronhenry17aaronhenry17over 11 years ago
made me hard

Loved the story and like others cannot wait for part 2. I suspect poor Mr Levensworth is made to work that little dick of his to provide an ejaculation for his classmates. I also suspect he will be a grower and his tool when erect will be a massive sight to behold proving to the class that limp size doesnt matter. hurry up and write it please. It has also made me want to submit a story myself and will get writing very soon. Thanks again

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 11 years ago
More Please!

Story has great premise and promise! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wonderful, i hope he isnt a grower as that would be the ultimate humiiation of his fellow students knowing he is small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exquisite humiliation!

Please give us part 2. This should turn into something that poor Joshua - and his classmates, especially his female admirers - will never forget. Those wicked teachers are giving him an experience that will make him squirm for the rest of his life. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i came so hard to this

Nothing worse than your teacher finding out you got a small dick especially when that you used to give her a hard time in class. I remember a few years ago in my last year of school I had this sexy teacher Mrs thompson early 30's, I was such an asswhole showing off disruptin her lesson all the time but I was showing off coz I fancied her hell everyone in my school did she used to where revealing tops and shortish skirts or tight trousers (sometimes I couldn't stand it so i would ask to "go to the bathroom" where i would beat my 5 inch dick off thinking of her).. anyway one day she had this tight top on revealing her perky titties and I couldn't help but stair at them whilst she was speaking to the class, she gave me a few glances but never said anything I noticed whilst she stood their she had a shorter skirt than usual on and my desk was right in front of hers so I drooped my pencil once she had sat down and looked under the table from my position I could see right under her desk and up her skirt she was wearing red French knickers I got an immediate 5" boner and nearly shot my load then and there!

Then she looks under her desk to see why I was taking so long picking up my pencil and saw I was looking up her skirt. I froze a went beat red she smirked a shook her index finger at me like I was a bad boy and took her head from under the desk to carry on teaching, then to my surprise she opened her legs further apart and moved her panties to the side her pussy was right in view she even gave it a liitle rub! I'm not gonna lie I exploded there and then in the middle of the class I let oit a liitle groan and brought my head up everyone heard but did'nt say anything she just smirked she knew by my look of panic what is done all over myself. Then out of the blue she sends me to get everyone's work books I froze I didn't know what to do she shouted at me to do it this made it worse coz now everyone was looking at me "boy I told you to do something now do it!!" She said so I got up my school trousers were wet at the front and to make worse my little hardon was still there everyone burst out laughing and pointing then a girl I always fancied chloe said "john got a baby dick OMFG!" I burst into tears and ran out. The teacher followed and stopped me she said "john don't worry its no big deal" with a smirk I couldn't face her tho then she said "you can stay in my class the rest of the day so no one sees your little accident " she even got me to right a funny story about it. After that I never got laid girls called me maggot and even miss Thompson would flash her pinky at me or come over and whisper how "I shouldnt get cheeky again since everyone knows I'm a virgin with a baby dick" if I tried to be the joker in her class.

I'm 21 now still a virgin and wank over that memory daily.. basically Joshua is fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"joshua"

Wonderful story! This is as good as the stories by Jane Marwood. The shame and embarrassment of the young man is vividly portrayed. Please continue this story and perhaps more medical/School femdom. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Joshua still needs to learn...

This is a wonderfully vivid story; I agree with the comparison to Jane Marwood. but it cut off at the best part! He moves his hands, and it ends. The worst single moment of the ordeal is the moment immediately after, when he sees them all staring at his most private parts, and melts with shame. What will be the reactions of Lucy Ann and Celia and Rose and the other girls?

In short, MORE and FAST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please update

I can't wait to read about his humiliation its almost killing me :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whatt??

I can't believe you ended it there! it was going so perfectly :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plizzzzzzzzzzzz don't leave this story unfinished when it's growing soooooo interesting :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anmi

an

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Want To Be Him

I have a little tiny penis that doesn't hang past my balls at all. I would so love to be exposed and humiliated by a dominant teacher and her sexy students.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

Needs part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on this whole site. Please let me have part two. I really want to see the lesson ingrained into Joshua forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
All good, except for "tiny penis"

Using the "tiny penis" ploy spoils the humiliation element. I would love to see this scene play out with a perfect specimen, who is humiliated by being reduced to eye candy for the "old ladies" to play with. The tiny penis makes him vulnerable and pathetic instead of an A-type, who deserves to be taken down a peg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This type of boys stripped bare and humiliated regardless of penis size are my favorite cfnm stories. I have a half doz of so fave authors who excel at these. Given the date I think your story has to the inspiration to many who write this sub-genre. Don’t know if you’re still around but if you are please continue writing. L O R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice! Men should be happy to volunteer for things like this as needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can someone who is good at writing volunteer to do a next part? The original author doesn't seem like they're going to do it after so many years but this should have a next part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous