All Comments on 'The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 11'

by The_Maestro_Braddock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

starting to think the wife is fucking around herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hope the wife is fucking around too since Dr. Clark is sure spreading it around enough.

watchurmanwatchurmanover 11 years ago
Meh....!

I really wanted to say I'd loved this installment, specially after my last comment and your very amiable response but honestly its just...... Meh!

Sorry bro.

Of the series 1-7 I found scorching hot, 8 &9 were good but the last two just kinda didnt work for me sorry.

I appreciate that others do like em and they are brilliantly written, its just the direction for me I think. Its always been about the Doc for me not the tramps he's boning. (Yes I am Gay but str8 sex turns me on, go figure!?!) Turn him gay or at least bi, now that would be shocking/horny/fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this chapter!!

Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'd very much like to hear more of Ms. Bristol.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 11 years ago
Hmmm...

With all the groundwork you laid for Mal, the teacher just came out of no where. It would have worked a lot better if they met before, otherwise it seemed a bit forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sub series for Ms. Bristol?

I actually loved the random seduction.

But I do understand some not liking it because it disrupted a bit with the development with Mallory. So, how about starting a sub series featuring Ms. Bristol? I would love to see her more solo or teaming up. Mallory can appear as guest in the series. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please revisit the teacher

Now the the good Doctor has given in, it would be nice to see the teacher come back someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous