All Comments on 'Revenge (Parallel Universe) Day 07'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're Back!

SO happy that you're back writing, please keep it up! Can't wait for your next one - any idea what it'll be? Just don't make us wait so long again please..

LordGlutLordGlutover 11 years ago
Vampire series please

Can you please return to the vampire series? I was really enjoying it, and it's clearly not finished yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome but

Don't get it wrong I've still spilled plenty of spunk on this. :D. And its a real neat idea. But someone said earlier that it was a bit rushed. I agree with that. Also it lacks your unique masterful touch. the one seen in Cockweasel and definitely in Agent Hooters.

MAC

loquereloquereover 11 years ago
Great job

Ignore all this; you are one of the best writers on here. This story was something no one else could have done. You did a great job I think it’s the responsibility of our imaginations to do the rest as we all interpret this story uniquely. Great story fuck the critics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very fun series, but

The ending seemed forced. I mean, I suppose the fact that you don't hit customs on a domestic flight is small potatoes, but it did bother me. Was he smuggling drugs or something? There was no explanation, and it read like you got to the end of the story and couldn't figure out a reasonable way to have him win.

Also, I was surprised the win was so complete. I mean, it seemed like you were writing Ray as an anti-hero. A small, petulant hypocrite who holds grudges. And yet in this final installment, you have him win completely. He even out-fucks Nick. It was out of place with the rest of the story.

All that being said, I really liked this story. It was a lot of fun, and I'm sorry its over. I just think it could've been a great story, instead of a good one. I look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very funny ending. As to why the blond probed Nick, he's gorgeous and famous and maybe she Ray convinced her that turn around on men could be fun. I really loved the image of cum leaking from her ass.

FrankelFrankelover 11 years ago
Jealous

I really wish I had thought of this idea. Perfectly executed and very entertaining. If only this was the real world. I liked the way you teased it out with him missing out on blowjobs all the time. You remain the best writer on this site.

Faye_SkylarkFaye_Skylarkover 11 years ago
Quirky and Fun

This series was a lot of fun, though I could really feel the frustration every time our 'hero' missed out on such enticing opportunities!

I think there's a lot of potential for more stories in this kind of world. I hope to see more of it in the future.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Great concept, amusing and entertaining story.

I don't think I would like to live in this universe, I would prefer the double standard and to keep working for what I get. It seems that a few women in this universe, married or not, comply whenever asked. I have known a few. Good story. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous