All Comments on 'My First Male Massage'

by jamie_vickers

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A GREAT FIRST EFFORT

Wow! Your first effort is great. You should take writing seriously. Your story tickled my imagination and I jerked off.

monabolognamonabolognaover 11 years ago

Not bad at all. :)

It would be a very good idea to get an editor though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just what I was looking for...

Enjoyed it! It was just what I was looking for tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congrats on your 1st!

Awesome story, had me intrigued and hooked. Proofreading might help before publishing as you really got me going in some parts and then I got misguided from either spelling, punctuation or grammer mistakes. But then of course I get to read back a few words or sentences to get what you're trying to say and stroke myself once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow...

I love it,your story make me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have read gay porn but never acted on my fantasies. Wish I could find a guy to give me a massage which would lead to me sucking on my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
intensity!

your story is really good. there is nothing i didnt enjoy!

please write a story in which the actors change roles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Very excellent first story. Makes me want to write a story about the first time i sucked a hard cock. Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a hot erotic story...can't believe it's your first!

Oh man...such a hot erotic & sexy story...you had me from beginning to end & e ergs here in between. Now I'm going to have to find a similar masseur for such an experience myself! Can't wait to read more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You made me hard!

Great story! I would love to get a massage from a hot guy and have it end like this!...and I'm straight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect massage

That was perfect - I had to read it in sections and cum each time. Anyone wanting something near it should go to the better gay massage places in Bangkok and Pattaya. You choose your handsome young man and insist with the Manager (Mama-San) that you want a long strong massagefirst followed by sex (whichever way). They expect you to be explicit and will instruct the guy. I have had many fabulous times there. They also do str8 "Soapy Massages" (see website the same name for movies), which are all about the guys' pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved and felt it

Fucking beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was exhausted by the end of it

I was amazed at this story. I got hard almost immediately, and stroked my self gently as I read. But I came very quickly which is amazing for me as I usually take quite a long time. But as I read more, the sperm all over my penis helped me to stay hard.

Sure enough, I came again, still quite a lot which surprised me.

I carried on reading and my flaccid penis started to rise again as he started to fuck the masseur. It was too much for me and I shot a third time - not much now, but wow....I was trembling all over, my balls were up tight, my penis was a bit sore, but I have never cum three times in such a short time. I slept very well that night.

I have read it many times now and covered myself in spunk so many times. Please write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super Hot Story

Like many others, I have read this story several times and cum every time. I just ache to be in that place where the masseur first leans his cock into your hand and later you take his knob in your mouth. Fantastic effort, more please and maybe one day my dreams will cum true

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 9 years ago
Coming again!

There's nothing quite like a hot gay massage story - except of course a hot gay massage! The story here reminds me of my most successful and most hot massage experience and rings very true - so I've been coming again reading this several times! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Getting a massage too

I will be heading out in about an hour to get my man to man massage. This will be my 3rderotic massage with this guy.. he is so hot and sexy I cant wait to get on his table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing story

Wow - what an incredible story. I can't wait to try this too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very nice

Now I want to try this type of massage. Normally get an erotic massage from women. Will definitely go this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
horny as fck....

OMG, lay here oozing precummmm and stroking slowly. Kik me lookatmyhardon or tweet me @Davejonsey.

I really want to go to Northwich Massage which is for guys....

bendigoboybendigoboyover 8 years ago
awesome scenario

Loved every minute of it, had me rock hard thinking about my own erotic massage where he also toyed with me, making me spread my legs and arch my back until i also got the response i was looking for when he asked if i needed a release to which i said yes to before he slowly worked his hands between my arse cheeks, gently sliding his fingers into me. Once he had me worked open and wet, he pulled me to the end of the table, gently pressing his knob into me. Once i had him fully, he picked up the pace to a smooth rhythm, driving me crazy until he moaned of an impending orgasm to which i thrust back against him, begging to have his seed shot inside me. Without hesitation, he continued for a few more pounds of my arse and unloaded deep inside me. Although i never enjoyed sliding myself inside his arse, i did manage to have him feed my mouth with his cock while he massaged me. Was an awesome experience, hoping to do it again some day soon.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Very Good

Thank you for posting. I recently started taking advantage of the many people advertising m4m massages on Craigslist and have had a few similar experiences. The only difference is that I was pretty sure of the outcome before I started. As a "straight" married guy, I always wanted to experience the "Massage.gone wrong" scenario but I don't think that I am losing much knowing the outcum before hand.

Thanks for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great adventure.

As i read your story i could fill my penis getting harder and harder once i was done reading i had to go into the bath room and masterbate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What an erotic massage

This was a beautiful account and I hope it was all true. It made me so horny that I shot a huge load all over my laptop when he came in the masseur's mouth. But then, when he started to fuck the masseur, I stayed strong as well. And when he shot his second load, so did I, this time, not so much sperm, but all over my hands and thighs. Lovely story, but I am now so tired. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Massage

Excellent story...reminded me of my first time with a masseur ( I had no idea he was gay )... I was like putty in his hands ( he must have guessed I was either bi or gay )

He started off slowly , but like you he managed to g et my hand to touch his cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am a masseur myself...

And I must admit it's a hot story!

Anyone who wants to talk can email me: afternoonlight@yandex.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Massage first time ime

I replied to an advert offering full body massage after an accident had left me with a frozen shoulder ( I had no idea what to expect - certainly not sex! - even though I was closet bisexual )

The appointment was on a warm Friday , early evening and I turned up in shorts a t shirt sweating profusely.... Joseph ( the Masseur) recommended I shower first and after that I wrapped a towel round my waist and lay down on the table.

He started by concentrating on my shoulders ..it was heaven !!

Slowly he worked his way down my back to my buttocks and he poured more warm oil onto them , some of it sliding down the crack !...it was a strange feeling but not unpleasant

As he kneaded my flesh , he stood closer to me and I felt him brush against my hand( it was by my side )... I felt a hard lump more and more than once and realised it must have been his cock!!...with his exertions he ground it against my hand and I couldn't resist letting my fingers flex and touch it....he paused for a second, then carried on kneading and rubbing as if nothing had happened! . For my part I continued whilst he was stood on my left side, gently exploring his cock

When he changed sides he did the same thing and I stroked him again ( I'm sure I heard him sigh quietly !! ).. I was at a loss when he moved back to the head of the table and began to massage my neck ( he told me to rest my chin on my hands to allow him to ease my neck muscles)

I did as he said and opened my eyes to see his cock staring at me!! ( I didn't hear him remove his shorts !!)

Emboldened I leaned forward slightly and ran my tongue over the purple head...Joseph gasped and paused again for a second before shuffling forward slightly and pushing the head into my mouth.....it wasn't what either of us expected ( we chatted afterwards )

As he massaged, I sucked and licked his gorgeous thick cock, both of us moaning with lust

Joseph tried to pull away when I felt his cock swell, but I held onto his upper legs as he filled my mouth with his hot cum, gulping it down as fast as I could!!

He asked if I wanted to carry on with the session and would I like the favour returned...I nodded yes and we continued, Joseph sucked me too and passed my own cum to me in a loving kiss....

He didn't fuck me that session...that came 2 days later in his bed!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Second Time

After my first session with a gay masseur I was hooked, searching the papers for ads..needn't have bothered, the sex shop in town had a board full of them !!

I browsed for a while jotting numbers down and names

One stood out from the rest..Chrissie ..full body , male only and the number

As soon as I got home I eagerly rang the number and talked to 'Chrissie' ... he was a pre op transsexual and could see me that night

I got there around 7pm and was greeted by Chrissie wearing a white smock , long blonde hair and quite pretty....

I was shown into the massage room and asked to strip naked and lay on the table face down....Chrissie busied 'herself' getting oils ready etc and asked if I minded 'her' being in her underwear as the oil stained clothes easily ..I said it was ok ...what a sight!!...'she' was wearing a well filled bra and matching panties ( white satin ) , and the panties bulged with a huge cock !! ( they were almost seethrough )

As she massaged me we chatted and I was intrigued by why she wanted to be a woman?.....as we talked I was running my fingers over the ever increasing bulge in her panties, eventually slipping her magnificent cock out and in to my hand

Chrissie groaned as I drew her by the cock to my waiting mouth!!

'If you must ' she sighed as I licked and sucked it

'It'll be gone soon enough '

All I could manage was 'pity about that '

I did manage to make her cum , but I don't think she enjoyed it as much as me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Massage

I started visiting Jeff for massages after an accident at work .. They started getting intimate after 3 sessions , when he wanked me off to a thunderous climax - on my next visit, he proposed trying a new technique which involved covering my back in warm oil then Jeff sliding up and down me .. At first it was a bit uncomfortable , but as he eased more of his weight onto me I got to like it . Jeff was shaved all over ( including his impressive cock and balls..) as he slid up and down , I could feel his hard cock poking me ( he kept asking if I was ok ? - I assured him I was fine )

The friction and his cock had made me hard as iron and I groaned several times .. Then it happened !!.. As he moved down , I spread my legs a little wider apart and as he moved slowly up .. I felt the head with f his cock at my hole !!.. Being so oily there was virtually no resistance and it slipped in .. Jeff froze

" It's alright " I whispered " Carry on " ... Gradually his whole cock entered me ( fuck it was big !! ) and Jeff groaned as his balls touched my ass cheeks

I was in heaven !!

" Fuck me hard Jeff " I groaned as he set up a steady rhythm , plowing in and out , me raising my hips so he could go deeper.. Then with a groan he pumped me full of cum - seemed like gallons !!

As we got our breath back , he slid out of me , telling me I was a great fuck , but he shouldn't have cum in me - although we both loved it , he explained that his next customer liked a 'facial' and he wouldn't be able to give him one - I had drained him

I suggested a solution ( I hadn't cum yet and would provide the facial as long as the guy agreed

We showered and dressed before the guy arrived - a small guy in his 50s - and after Jeff explained that he couldn't cum on his face he agreed to me being thereto provide the cum ... I recognised him from the train I used to commute to work ( although I didn't know his name ) .. He was quite happy for me to suck his cock as Jeff massaged him .. I was rewarded with a huge spurt of cum as Jeff fingered him ..

Then standing by his head on wobbly legs I spurted all over his happy face

I'd love to have repeated the scene , but alas it never happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Joseph

I saw his ad in the local paper - M/M massage only $20 , Joseph and his number -

I realised it was local to me , so I rang him ( he had a very pleasant soft Aussie voice ) .. he told me he was free that night after 6pm , so I made an appointment to visit him .. he lived in a quiet street away from the main highway with bushes surrounding the garden ...

Joseph answered the door in white t shirt and shorts ( it was summer ) and he ushered me into the massage room asking I f I needed a shower before my massage ( I said no - I’d just had one before leaving home )

The table was in the middle of the room and he told me to strip off and lay face down while he got ready ... I lay there for a few minutes until he started, with long firm strokes to work in the hot oil he poured on my back .... as he kneaded my flesh he chatted about this and that , asking if I had ever had a massage before ? .. I murmured a yes ... 5 years earlier after a sporting injury - nothing like this though!!

He paid close attention to my upper thighs and buttocks , warm oil slid down and caressed my hole causing me to jerk slightly ..

“ Are you ok ? “ he said quietly in my ear

“ Yeah I’m fine “ I groaned , embarrassed that I was starting to get an erection!!

His hands were very soothing as he rubbed and kneaded and I found myself raising my hips to meet his hands ... he put one hand on my bottom as the other slid under my hips and brushed against my straining cock - I gasped out loud this time ( pure pleasure ) .. on and on it went, driving me mad with lust - then he moved to the head of the table and began to massage my neck .. I lifted my head slightly and saw that he was now naked from the waist down ( I hadn’t heard him remove his shorts ) , his cock was about the same size as mine ( 7 inches ) curving up to its cut head - the head purple and inviting .. shifting forward slightly I stuck out my tongue and licked it !!

Joseph hesitated for a millisecond before carrying on with the massage

Emboldened I licked it again , loving his ‘manly’ taste before taking it in my mouth - Joseph gasped as I gently sucked him , his breath getting ragged !!

I felt bereft as he patted my shoulder to turn over , but I needn’t have worried - as soon as I was on my back , he dropped his cock back into my mouth for me to suckle !!

I’d love to say that he fucked me there and then , but it didn’t happen until the next visit ... I ended up covered in my cum and his ( he is a heavy cummer too )

Our relationship has lasted 5 years and sometimes he rings me when he needs to fuck me ( most of his customers fuck him , but I’m the one he loves to fuck )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Massage

The thrill of waiting for that first intimate touch is excruciating to say the least ... I invariably gasped at the touch of oily fingers .. especially on my hole !!

I have had sex with all my masseurs ( I’ve even fucked two of them - but I prefer to be fucked ) ... it’s addictive the pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I went for a massage and the masseur started touching the hair on my balls and then lightly stroking the hair on my hole. My cock was so hard. I felt like such a man bitch. I spread my ass wider, hoping he would continue. He did. The more he touched the hair on and in my asshole, the hotter i became. I would have loved for him to plow me with his big hairy cock (which I only imagined) but i was so hot that I came buckets just from him massaging my hairy man hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved your story

I have done this many times and your recount is so accurate. I can't wait to go to another therapist and feel him put his cock in my upturned hand!

nautilus7nautilus7over 4 years ago
erotic storyq

A very good erotic story that is very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soooo erotic!!

The story was a real turn on - I felt I was on the table too as my cock was aching for release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soooo hot It has happened to me a couple of times and I always want to cum back for more

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

A wonderful story, what a treat som "you" to be attended to by such a lovely masseur. I dream about that happto me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!

510mike510mike7 months ago

Loved it! I would have let him massage my insides with his tool to even things out, but that's just me!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My dick is rock hard, always wonder what it would be like to suck someone’s dick and have them cum in your mouth. Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous