All Comments on 'She Dad Ch. 03'

by FirstTimer69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleeease!

This series is so good. Please release chapter 4 soon; you've built the story up to a really hot point, and I'd love to see a nice, steamy sex scene between Darla and Jack. I'd love to see Jack eat out Darla in detail. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Kiss

We have not had Jack kiss Darla yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

This has been a really hot story. Good writing. The descriptions of Darla's reaction to sex are marvelous.

I look forward to reading of Darla playing the part of Jessica for Jack.

It would be great to read about Jack dressing up like Darla and the two of them going out dressed as Darla and Jackie in search of more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is really good, but...

have pity on the boy. What Jack really wants is to shove his big fat prick up between his mother's legs and shoot his mom a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. I truly hope the boy gets his wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good stuff

Please come back and continue this hot tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

We are waiting for more. Pleaaaase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I smell a mini series cumming on !

What a great story. Darla honey, you're going to make sinners out of them all. You go girl. As for that stiff bitch Stephanie and her mother, they should be whores eventually too. This story makes me laugh. I can see myself on my knees along side Darla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cant wait for part 4!

I just love this series! I've read them several times and keep waiting for part 4. Is it coming soon?

agamottoagamottoalmost 10 years ago

Is there ever going to be a chapter 4? I would like to know how this all turns out!

deanahiideanahiiover 9 years ago
love it

oh my love the dressing part and i agree totally love sucking a cock but after awhile really need a cock in my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok

Shit that was hot as fuck.... Sorry for the curses but is true I really like your story and hope you continue it

For a long time I have been trying to find stories like this and wow when I finally found it is a goldmine.

Thanks for the stories really hot and awesome material to get you going for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Part 4 ???

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

Darla honey, I can't wait to read chapter 4. Looking forward to Jack eating Darla's "pussy".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more please is right

I agree with cdCindy1 and will it go beyond that? Will they become regular lovers? Will Jack ever get his way with Tiffany?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please post the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where's part 4 and more please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story. Looking forward to Jackie becoming more accepting of this is what he wants. Also looking for more ass play, rimming, and Jackie fucking Darla in missionary, while stroking his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous