All Comments on 'Economic Necessity'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You, your, you're

This could be better if you learn the your/you're rules...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think you should continue it from the wife's perspective as her week of slavery progresses. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This would have been better if . . .

And Even Better if you'd learned to spell "thief".

Alas

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great work please continue

I truly enjoyed this story so far, awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sounds like my own husband

years ago, at a grand opening for a new business, I was cornered by two men. My husband was standing right in front of me while the two men flanked me, one on each side. I thought he knew them, he thought I knew them so we both played polite while they rubbed their hand up and down my back and bottom. Being quite young, I had no idea how to handle this politely. It wasn't until one of them began to push his hand through the middle of my legs that I took a step forward and removed myself. A few minutes later, once the men had moved on, I told my husband what they did, I was angry and bewildered that they would do such a thing in front of my husband and in public! My husbands response was, "why didn't you tell me?" I reminded him that I just did. He shook his head and changed the subject. It was at that moment I realized my husband was the biggest fucking panzy ever. I am still married to him, but will never ever respect him. I have affairs whenever the mood strikes even though I still have a great sex life with my husband. It would be nice to be married to someone who cared enough to speak up, to defend me from other men, and even enough to prevent me from having affairs. I'd leave in a New York minute if I had a place to go and the kids were older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ankit sharma

every Boss has right to FUCK his employees wife :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@Sounds like my own husband

Sounds like you're a stupid cunt.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
So go get her back

Asshole. So go get her back! suck up your wimpy balls go to the bosses house and drag her out of there! tell the shit head if he complains you'll call the cops and drag his low assed name through the mud and ruin his business.

Get a pair.

Your wife will see she does have the man she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Memo to SamWarrens

Think maybe it's a bit too late? Not only did Mr. Milquetoast leave the stable door wide open, he burned down the barn and actually drove the horse off the farm to Don's house of slavery. Frank couldn't get her to come back if he went over to Don's place and triple-tapped him with a large bore pistol while singing Muskrat Love to the slut. Guys like Frank squish when they walk... a noise caused by their self-confidence dribbling off their ankles and pooling under their feet.

Repeatedly misusing 'your' for 'you're' about half a dozen times seems apropos for someone who misspells a 'theif'(sic) alias. LOL I want my time refunded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous