All Comments on 'Dorothy and Me'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Neighbor good for 18 y/o

Surprise by the luck of such a great neighbor lady. Why didn't he ask who the father was?

erotiquillerotiquillover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Neighbor good for 18yr old

They had been in South Africa for about a year when the news came back that Dot had given birth some months before. It was most likely mine because I was screwing her at every opportunity, sometimes 3 times a week and Billy didn't bother her for sex very often. There was a shed behind the garage and we would meet there if her kids were home. Whenever Billy took the kids fishing for the day we would fuck for hours on their bed and/or in the living room. Occasionally I would take a day off work and I would fuck her off and on most of the day, the kids were at school and Billy was at work. As we got to know one another sexually it was great and I remember it as if it were yesterday. I continue to prefer mature, sexually confident women to this day.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

I loved the story because it puts everything in perspective. It shows how a young man thinks about womanhood and how it shapes his desires and wants in life. The story doesn’t begin or end with an erotic coupling between a man and woman a generation apart but it describes the concerns they have about the relationship and its impact on their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
649 Followers
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...