All Comments on 'Session Ch. 01'

by LFFemdom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Delightful!

For all the times that I have not been able to slide my fingers into a gentleman's pee hole, I was delighted to see how easily and effortless Andrea pulled it off! Surely the pictures - and hopefully the video, too - will be out soon so we can all use it to break in and train our sissy slaves?

Excellent story, superb writing.

A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

This story is hot

HOT

H-O-T___H-O-T___H-O-T___H-O-T___H-O-T

cANT WAIT TO GET MY hands on my hubby and go for it all of it nippels pinched and pinky in. ___H-O-T___H-O-T___H-O-T___H-O-T___H-O-T

Denise aka big-tits-blue-eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When she knocks

Don't answer the door. That saves us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah right.

Never answer the door for her again. And remind her that if she doesn't destroy the pictures and you ever hear a whisper about them, you'll visit her and break a number of bones in her body and that she'll never walk right again. End of stupid story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Naughty

I want her to get some of the long stretching sounds and start stretching his urethra wider and wider right into his bladder. Only let him cum that way from now on, maybe put a cbt on him to make sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Peee Hole Needs More Stretching

You might consider mercilessly stretching his hole index finger wide all at once,regardless893A of damage or consequence to him. It could be very interestingly written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLFFemdom@LFFemdom
296 Followers
Thanks for checking out my profile. Hope you enjoyed my stories. If you do, I'd love to hear from you. By far the most fun I’ve had writing is the Kitten series, and I fully intend to keep doing so. If there’s a Kitten out there that would like to play, I want to hear fr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Session Series Info