All Comments on 'Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
FINALLY!

Apparently with all the illustrations and such, it takes almost a month to get approved for these...so apologize for the long wait!

Had fun with this one merely because of all the mods I was playing with, LOL. At last count I'm running over 500 mods in Skyrim with different armors and such. Hope you like the story...it's merely playing the game and typing as I play, with a few "liberties" taken on some of the outcomes, hehehe.

Next chapter is Whiterun...

ThefamiliarThefamiliarover 11 years ago

You make me wanna try my hand at the imperial angle!

Perhaps I am biased as I know the characters and places well, lol Will she become a loving wife?

Great job, long read, but enjoyable and love the mods. Reminds me of the arena and daggerfall. The omg! They're naked! Reactions...

Definitely made me laugh a little as well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really good

I like how the story keeps in line with Skyrim's storyline - you are doing a terrific job, can't wait to see more!

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments (here and in private)! I am basically playing the game through as I write, so the story will be exactly as I encounter it in the game...with some modifications of course, hehehe...but still keeping to the game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I love your story. I was honestly expecting something less but when you came out with a 16 pager i was impressed. Keep up the good work.

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I spent a lot of time in Riverwood, but even I was surprised at the size of the chapter. I'm dreading to see what Whiterun is going to look like, hehehe...as that is another hefty chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Yu are a wonderful writer! Skyrim is one of my favourite games and this story is pure delight. I absolutely adore the story line, the foreshadows are really good. I can't wait until yu're next installment!

-Tuxandra

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More dude that was amazing

Amazing best ever I can't wait till whiterun

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody!

I actually have the drafts of Whiterun (Chapter 3) and Ivarstead (Chapter 4) written...just need to sit down and put in all the screenshots. I'm in the middle of writing Chapter 05 now (Riften)...but hope to have something out soon!

Thanks again for all the comments and feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Amazing story and character build!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do you have an approximate date

For Ch 3, at least it's an epic story, I am curious as to when there will be more

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry, no ETA...

Been working on my Lapdancing Ch. 05 lately, haven't even sat down with the next Skyrim story, so won't be out for a couple weeks. With the holidays time has been pretty slim due to family stuff, so apologies on the long wait...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

I do not usually like stories with illustrations but in this case they are a perfect complement to an amazing story. Keep being awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweetness!

I had checked for the new chapter nearly every day! Keep up the fantastic work!

Fingers crossed; "please have sex with the companions, please have sex with the companions, please have sex with....." =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Let us know

if you are going to update this soon! It is such an awesome story, we would love to know any further information on when it is getting updated

DocCISDocCISabout 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry it's been a while!

My apologies on this taking so long...haven't been playing Skyrim much lately, so writing the story hasn't been happening. I have chapters 3 and 4 written, just need to insert the screenshots, which sometimes is more time consuming than the story itself, LOL. I am hoping to have some time soon to get it out...I have a feeling I'll have this out before Lapdancing 05 or my Fairy Tales 03 are done, so this is probably next on the release list...though still no ETA...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Era please

Would like to see chapter 3. Just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please please!

very much waiting on next part. I hope it is done soon. I know it takes time.. xoxox

DocCISDocCISabout 11 years agoAuthor

Be sure to check my blog for what's been going on with story updates and such. Right now it seems real life has decided to flip me off, but hoping to get back on track with things soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
chapter 3 please!!!

Your skyrim stories are epic, please post another! (:

DocCISDocCISabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon et al.

Will be working on Chapter 03 soon. Per my blog, I've been finally working on the next chapter of my Lapdancing series (05) so will get that published before I turn to the next story in line which is my Skyrim story. I haven't played much of Skyrim lately, but have Chapters 03, and 04 written, just need to insert the pictures and do some final editing, so those hopefully will be coming soon.

Unfortunately, it takes Literotica a month to approve the chapters once submitted (based upon Chapters 01 and 02) so do not expect anything unfortunately until May...and that's if I can get everything done in the next couple weeks, which I cannot promise (again, see my blog on how real life has not been kind to me...).

All I can say is YES I will be working on it soon, so check back...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what mods

i would really like to know what mods you use thanks

DocCISDocCISalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Mods...

I use a TON of mods. In fact, I skirt the 253 mod limit quite regularly and have to merge a lot of my armor mods together in order to lower the count.

The main staples I rely upon are Caliente's CBBE bodies, Killer Keos' Skimpy Armor collection, Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M, and Bella's Better Females. There are a ton of other armor mods I use, but those are the basics.

The "adult" mods are a mix between Animated Prostitution, ASX, and Puppeteer Master.

I also have a bunch of high texture mods applied, some I don't even remember, hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
By the Divines you are a gifted storyteller

I could not pull myself away from this story! After I read the first I found out the second had been posted. This is some amazing fanfiction and I cant wait to try out some of the mods when I get my new alienware and install skyrim. You bring this world to a whole new level..It would be so cool if they had a quest and (god(dess)-like character that you can play. It brings a whole new and interesting angle to the lore of Tamriel and Skyrim.

DocCISDocCISalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks for the comments!

I am definitely continuing the story! For updates on my progress, check out my blog (URL in my profile)!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 11 years ago
Joy

What a journey of Cerise! Your writing style is so descriptive, one feels a part of the story - completely immersed in the plot and living within the scenes with all of one's receptors working at full power. Used all of my primal senses - taste and smell, and then sight, sound and touch, and having the release of the sensual - definitely an OMG rush.

It takes time to write and illustrate your story, but please don't stop. When you release your next, please let me know at firmhands5@yahoo.com. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what the fuck?

Its been a fucking year man WHERES PART 3!?!?!?

DocCISDocCISabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon

As I've mentioned several times in my blog (URL in profile) there's been quite a bit going on in real life. In addition, I have so many series that need to be finished I'm trying to get at least one done before working on others. This is purely a hobby for me, so when I have the time to write, I write, but with so much happening in the past year, it's been difficult.

In addition, I had a HD crash which led to me completely reinstalling Skyrim. The problem with that now is all my addons need to be reinstalled, tweaked, and merged. I had over 500 addons and it's a daunting task I've put off more and more...and with TESO coming out, have been focused more on that.

I DO plan on getting at least a couple more chapters out, but right now what time I have for writing has been spent towards finishing up of few of my other series.

The best thing to do is check my blog once and a while to see what I'm doing and where the progress of each story is...sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
relax

relax no need for that lang.... Annie is been few years with out update

people is free stop bitching

thanks Doc for all these great stories

DocCISDocCISabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Hehehe, thanks. Yeah, when you compare how long it is taking for an Annie chapter (going on 2 years now)...a few months is not that long.

But as I said before, I have to manage my writing time, and right since this IS a hobby and something I do on the side for my own self-gratification, I write whatever mood I'm in... It will get done, the WHEN is the big question ;)

Metro2033fanboyMetro2033fanboyabout 10 years ago
come on

This series is wonderful, if you have it done but without pics that's alright just do it without pics, the story is what's important.

DocCISDocCISabout 10 years agoAuthor
:-)

I can understand people's anticipation, and I AM planning on at least getting Chapters 3 and 4 out (with illustrations). One of my hesitations is I have not played Skyrim in a while and not sure if I'll be able to continue beyond the next two chapters. The goal was to write and play the game, but with my game crashing and all my addons getting borked, I am discouraged on how far it will get beyond that...but we'll see.

Lately I've been playing the TESO betas, and although not as immersive as Skyrim, debating on a storyline from that as well, but right now, have way too many "unfinished" stories I need to complete, so working on getting everything caught up (which is a huge undertaking considering this is merely a hobby...).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Nicely written and very immersive. Skyrim fans will especially love and appreciate this. Encore please.

DocCISDocCISalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hopefully I'll eventually have time to at least get one or two more chapters. Recently got a new job, finishing some existing stories, and playing TESO...all of which has been sucking up more time than I wish, hehehe. But this story is not forgotten even though I've moved away from Skyrim....

EnderWolf1013EnderWolf1013almost 10 years ago
good story

I read all the other comments, I agree with the metro guy. I think pictures are a luxury here and the story does not need it, I say just put out the story and edit it and put the pics in later. Also enjoy ESO

DocCISDocCISalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Pictures ARE a luxury...

In this story, I was writing it while I was playing the game, and since my game got corrupted and I lost all my addons, that is going to make it difficult to continue with the storyline if I'm not playing the game. I would say 50% of everything within the story was dialogue and scenes that came up in-game. And the direction of the story was 100% game-related.

So without playing the game, the story is going to become completely different, whether I use pictures or not. The pictures were just additional "fluff" to add to the story as I wrote it and played the game.

Hopefully I'll e able to get at least the base mods loaded and get interested in the game again. As I've mentioned, I still have Chapters 03 and 04 already outlined and just need the time to sit down with them. I don't need the game for those chapters but to continue on it definitely is something I will have to get going once again...

EnderWolf1013EnderWolf1013almost 10 years ago
sorry

I'm sorry if my comment made me sound like a dick. I hope you can get it done, best of luck.

DocCISDocCISalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@EnderWolf1013

Nah, no offense taken! This is the bane of having so many stories hanging and waiting for sequels...there are so many people waiting I feel bad myself my time doesn't conform enough to writing more often!

As I've mentioned, definitely check out my blog (URL in profile) to keep track of where I am at and when I finally get to writing Cerise's next chapter!

EnderWolf1013EnderWolf1013almost 10 years ago
Help

Hey man I wish that I could help. At some point I am getting a gaming PC and when I do you could tell me what mods you use (not all of them only the important) and maybe I can help you with your pictures.

If you're interested you can email my Gmail, your actually following it. Its Ender Wolf.

DocCISDocCISalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Updates...

Well, part of the writing is actually playing the game...the pictures are only a fraction of the effort, although it is appreciated. Hopefully after I get this next block of Lapdancing Girlfriend done I might give Skyrim a bit of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is an absolutely amazing story. It's not like some of the other stories on Literotica, because it has character depth and a solid story line and isn't just sex. Aside from a few gramatical errors, I would give it an A+!

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks!

Most of the grammatical errors are actually from the game itself. Where possible, I used the exact dialogue and quest descriptions, even though it rubbed against me at times to type it, LOL...I wanted to stick to the game as much as possible with only the erotic subplot being deviated from the game ;)

hathor0240hathor0240over 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for this story. It's truly inspiring! From now on I'll think of Cerise as my muse.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@hathor0240

Much appreciated!

I hopefully, someday, will at least get Chapters 3 and 4 finished. Although there is not as big a following for Cerise as for some of my other stories (Diamond, Annie, etc.), I know there are a lot who are wanting to see this story continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Imagination, wonderful

I enjoyed the story very much and really hope you would consider continuing with further chapters.

Regards

Tony

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

I definitely plan to at least cover 2 more chapters (Whiterun and Ivarstead)...as to an ETA, I first am trying to finish up one of my other series completely...so who knows.

Beyond that (Riften and other cities) it's up in the air. My system crashed and reinstalling Skyrim I lost all my mods and the idea of having to reinstall, update them, and everything else may be too much to tackle...

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anonymass...

Although I've been entertained by the barrage of comments from one particular person, as I state in my profile:

"I welcome all criticisms, good or bad, but if you post Anonymously and merely say "This story sucks" chances are the comment will be removed."

As such, yes, I've deleted your comments; however, I do want to point out one thing.

If you are so adamant on my stories being "drivel" and such, why are you still reading them? Just curious, as most sane individuals when they find something they do not like they avoid it, and you seem to be drawn to my stories like a moth to a flame. Appreciate the views and look forward to your other rants on my other stories! ;)

LefreakLefreakover 9 years ago
The Best

Better than this you don't find in the illustrated section. Such a great story must be continued.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you Lefreak! I do plan EVENTUALLY (although not this year) to get out at least the next two chapters...but alas, due to lack of interest in the game after it crashing and losing all my mods, I probably will not continue it beyond that. Hate to leave a story hanging, but it is what it is...but who knows, maybe by then I'll get a new interest in Skyrim and get back on the wagon, LOL!

Be sure to follow my blog as that will be the first place you'll know if/when I'm continuing the story (URL in profile).

Much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mods?

What mods did you use for this? I use the SexLab framework with some of the other sexlab mods along with it.

Thanks.

DocCISDocCISabout 9 years agoAuthor
@Mods...

Going to repost a reply to the same question either in this thread or on my other chapter. Keep in mind it's been over a YEAR now since my Skyrim game crashed and I got too frustrated to reinstall all my mods...so some of them may no longer be available or out of date...

I skirttdd the 253 mod limit by merging a lot of my armor mods together in order to lower the count, but those were individual armors. For the most part, the main staples I rely upon are Caliente's CBBE bodies, Killer Keos' Skimpy Armor collection, Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M, and Bella's Better Females.

As I said, there are a ton of other individual armor mods I use, but those above were the basics.

The "adult" mods are a mix between Animated Prostitution, ASX, and Puppeteer Master...but again, some of them may very well be out of date, no longer supported, or simply no longer available. If/When I continue to the story in Riften, I am probably going to have the Thane there outfit them all with new clothes, hehehe...just so I can continue the story instead of having to track down all the individual armors I used :p

I also have a bunch of high texture mods applied, but again, as it's been over a year now, I don't even remember, hehehe.

Hope that helps!

Dick88Dick88almost 9 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

hopefully you can use pics for the story, good luck

DocCISDocCISalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@Dick88

At this point it's more just having the TIME to work on anything. I work during the week, and by the time I come home working 10 hours a day, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer and write...so then it's only weekends I have time. And then I need to be in the mood. Writing is a hobby, so unless I'm in the right frame of mind, something else may take priority...family, work around the house, friends...whatever. But I don't plan on dropping anything...it's just where I can fit things in.

Currently I'm working on a commissioned (PAID) story, so that is my first priority at the moment...but Cerise still has a couple chapters I'll be adding...just no ETA...

damnmedamnmeover 8 years ago

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
It's been almost four years

Any plans to continue this tale?

DocCISDocCISalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@TJSkywind

Sadly, this story will never be "finished" in that it will follow the game all the way through...I began writing it when I played the game, but when my system crashed and I lost all my addons (which I had well over 500 of them), I got too frustrated to continue on with the game.

I took enough screenshots and wrote drafts of five chapters, so I may put out the remaining three eventually, but right now my sights have turned towards finishing up a few of my other text-based stories as well as self-publishing.

Will there be a Chapter 03, 04, and 05? Yes...

When? I have no idea unfortunately...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
7 years later

Just curious if it ever got finished. Great story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story enjoyed all of the pictures what will happen to Bree and Cerise next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous