All Comments on 'Laying Down Some Tracks'

by nolfon1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
mouth open

WOW..........

TurningintoCDTurningintoCDover 11 years ago
Hot!

Great story. Really got me going. Perfect amount of detail. I hope there will be a chapter 2!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago

Great detail, great everything. I liked the way you made Shawn a little confused at how he felt, one minute he wanted it the next he couldn't believe the things coming out of his mouth but in the end he gave into what he actually wanted. Really good job with the manipulation...I'd like to see a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Laying Down Some...

What a surprisingly good story this was. The title almost made me pass on it, but it really shows that forced fem doesn't have to be about brute strength or being given terrible options in making a choice.

First it was his own greed,then he started enjoying parts of it to where he felt he had no other choice but to comply. Good description and good pacing.

I hope you have more to give us with this story and you will continue to write more stories . Thanks, xoxo.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
Great!

A bit rough around the edges, nothing that a light edit couldn't fix, but the basics are there and you made me good and hard. I love the seduction of a reluctant but ultimately willing virgin... 5 stars from me!

marciepmarciepalmost 9 years ago
My favorite on this site

I read this one over and over. I get hard as a rock in my panties every single time. Just wanted to let you know.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Very Hot Seduction

Nicely done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous