All Comments on 'Wedding Night Bliss'

by caityvicky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jonathan NOT Jonathon

Pleeeease stop perpetuating the misspelling of my name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
was that you?

Wow - was thay you in the story? Cool! (too bad about the spelling... unless you're mistaken about it being you...)

Pete_LPete_Lover 11 years ago
Bliss

A good story for your first publication, try to check your spelling and make sure the sentences all make sense, or ask one of the volunteer editors to proof-read it for you.

To the Anonymous contributor, - put Jonathon into Google and see how many people spell it that way before you make silly comments and instead give some constructive criticism to new writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wedding Night in Paradise

That was a good story about Jonathon and Sherry on their wedding night. The first night after our wedding, both my wife and I were a little tense after all the excitement of our wedding day. Personally I don't think Jonathon should have tried oral sex immediately. In all the 40 years I was married to my wife, sadly she died just over 2 years ago, we never had oral sex at all, although we had frequent normal sex, it averaged 5 to 8 times a week for 30 years, she believed that a penis should go into the vagina, not the mouth. However, back to our wedding night. As I say it was a little tense but as our honeymoon progressed it got better and better, longer sessions, some of lasting for hours. When she was not on the birth control pill she would fall pregnant immediately, this resulted in 4 children, I always joked to her that if we had been Catholics and not using any form of birth control we could have had at 12 children in a row, or more, wow, you could not do that if you were having oral sex., so all the best to Jonathon and Sherry for their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BLISS?

For who? This story doesn't seem romantic in the slightest. It reads like every other quick fuck story out there. The guy comes off like a selfish jerk who doesn't care about his new wifes pleasure,or pain...She waited her whole life, and it was all about him and what felt good to him. How disapointing...this title is very misleading.

One star...barely.

numbsainnumbsainover 10 years ago
What do they know.

People are not very supportive here. This is not bad at all for a first attempt. You obviously have good writing skills and simply need to familiarize yourself with the genre (and learn what people expect of you) and then just keep writing but with the kind of comments these bums leave why bother writing for them? You're a good writer and you will be a great writer someday. And who the hell cares how you spell "Dhyannathoen?"

AddToWaterAddToWaterabout 10 years ago
Erotic and Charming

I enjoyed this little story. It started as a simple story of traditional sex, even charmingly old-fashioned when you consider it was a virgin on her wedding night. But then some fun naughtiness began creeping in, capped appropriately at the climax with the kinky foreshadowing of the their future sex life with young bride calling her husband "daddy!"

Keep writing! Accept all comments, whether positive or negative. Not everyone has the same taste or preferences. Write what YOU consider to be fun and a turn-on, and many will be happy to join you for the erotic ride.

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
Bliss for who?

Your Jonathon guy is a selfish pig. First he makes her blow him and swallow, then he practically rapes her - without going down on her. Pitty the poor bride. She's looking forward to a dismal future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

her husband was an insensitive ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous