All Comments on 'Asteroid Miner's Daughter'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years agoAuthor
Amber alert!

Be on the lookout for a runaway 'T'. It belongs in the ( ) at the beigining of the story. Clearly it feels it's home life is inadequate and that it will have a better life living on the streets. The missing letter is about 't' this tall and was last seen wearing an 'his'

I'm terribly worried about it. It could end up working in the porn industry.

M.S.Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

I almost made a login just to comment publically on this story. I love Firefly and I definitely see the resemblance. Honestly, I could see this as being set in the 'Verse before they finally fled to an all new system.

I like your world building. If I had any complaints it's that I'd have enjoyed seeing her be their slave or something.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 10 years ago
Glint in her eye

And she waits and plots her revenge. There will be bloody payback in our imaginations.

Good stuff.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
A glint of hope.

Good sci fy. Dont know about Deadwood, certainly she hasn't felt any of that. Good place to end a story, but I sure would like some payback.

CyankeeCyankeeover 8 years ago
Good story

I hope you continue this story. Would love to read about her getting revenge.

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
Encore!

This story needs a second chapter when your character exacts her revenge. A great story. Thanks.

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago
Revenge is best served cold

I hope you write a part 2 for this story.

Please?

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 5 years ago
Yes.

Get vengence. They all deserve to die painfully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous