All Comments on 'Mommy I Feel Like A Girl Ch. 04'

by MommysBoy2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JD2100JD2100over 11 years ago
keep it up

Oh I love your story and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
only one thing

That part about the radio station in the car: a man would rather she listen to hard rock and not the mindless pop or techno, especially if she likes the type of guy you wrote she does. Otherwise, not a bad story.

truelyyours4truelyyours4over 11 years ago
Awesome

I love your story, keep it coming i cant wait to hear more :)

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

what a beautiful story i cannot wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
me

just like Mandy I got hard thinking about the mans hard cock in the vidio and when mommy told him to sit I thought of how i sit like a girl to pee and how I would love to be Mandy. I read the last chapter and know how she feels holding her first cock.

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Name

When did Emily change her name to Mandy? This is one sexy story please keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Truth

Must be nice

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
My first time spreading my legs and being fucked

Oh I can't wait, as this story builds I want to be Mandy as I'm finally fucked as a female

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
What a dream

I always sit to pee. And wipe afterward. My wife likes me to do that. It makes me feel clean and fresh like a girl. I like pussy not like that, I want a pussy between my legs for men to enjoy. Cock is so nice and pretty where as pussy is kind of ugly with all those lips and things and it gapes like an angry fish mouth when it cums. If I had a pussy I would not have to look at it but I know men would want to put their cock in me and cum in me, That is so sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous