All Comments on 'In Reverse Pt. 01'

by Kimtacular

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why didn't Laura use a condom?

There was no mention of her being on birth control.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Baptism of fire

Audi certainly won't forget her first time. Looking forward to Chap.2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Please write more. Loved the characters and pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrific Writer

If your dream is to write professionally, you should pursue it vigorously. You are very talented. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Story! Needs an Ending.

This story was one of the most well-written stories I have read on this site. There are no jarring grammatical errors and scene breaks are used where they are required.

Best of all, the tension built between the Mike and Audi actually has substance. I can feel the awkwardness of their first meeting. Seems like this story deserves an ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exceptional

Very erotic. Very well played out, honest, real, oh and erotic, very. Where's part 2?

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadabout 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!

I was emotionally spent by the time I finished reading; waiting for part 2 with bated breath (and a raging hard on).

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 6 years ago
Great buildup

Thank you for this beautifully written piece.

The anxiety and insecurity of a wallflower are portrayed with an honesty that pulled me in. It also nicely showed how a man may want the less glamorous of two unique women.

Sure curious where this story will go in followup chapters

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

Such a hot story! Needs a part 2.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut7 months ago

How sad, this was written years ago and there is no part two. A fantastically written 5 star plus story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous