All Comments on 'My First Time'

by t2u1ck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

good story ,I love your first time

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Sounded familiar

I sucked my first cock and learned the true meaning of the number 69 in a YMCA hostel in New York. Been so long ago I forgot the name of he hostel but I think it was on 33rd or 34th street.. I do remember the guys name and am still grateful..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tucking

You are the only author who seems turned on by tucking in shirts and seeing waistbands. I enjoy the whole thing about underpants, the look, the feel and the manly smells I associate with them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All the things I like

Like you I enjoy seeing underpants rising above a guys waistband. It never fails to make me hard - that, wetting my pants and a blow job! One day I noticed my best mate at school was showing off his pants as we sat in class - then I noticed our teacher was as well and I could not wait to join the club. The first PE lesson I realised I had joined the majority. Back then it was common. I am about to start reading the rest of your tales.

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
If Only

What a lovely way to have 'first sex'! Spontaneous, mutually satisfying, no game-playing. If only I could have been so lucky for my firsts. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Memories!

Yes, we all probably remember our first time. The awkwardness, the excitement as we were introduced to the wonders of male to male sex. My first time was with the son of our next-door neighbour with whom I still catch up with from time to time. The sex is still fantastic.

However you are fixated by shirts tucked into briefs, showing a waistband. It does absolutely nothing for me. Give me commando anyday!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous