All Comments on 'Mom and Son Love'

by Donnie_Lee

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FOUND THE STORY CREDIBLE

I thought it was a good read and found the story credible. Some men do have 11 inches others just wish they did. Either way, I wouldn't make that a deal breaker for the story. If we readers tear up everyone's work and hard efforts, soon there won't be any writers. We all watch T.V. shows and everything is stage set drama with over explosive crashes and car chases viewers only have to sit on their asses and be amused. Let's give credit where credit is due. Hard work goes into each and every one of these stories. Those of you who like to tear up these stories should try taking a few days off from work and use their writing skills to try to keep us incest readers entertained. Otherwise you should keep your trap shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't Bother!

This was written in a style that indicates youth! That of an young teenager high on hormones! Fantasies are not the basis for "true" stories. Do us a favor and DON'T bother to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The tag line tells it all.

A misplaced comma, and a non-existent word ("unrelentless" - I presume a confusion between "unrelenting" or "relentless") should have warned me that this submission would be subliterate. Erratic punctuation and a sudden change of narrative tense from past to present soon served to confirm that suspicion.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Please Don't!

Continue it, it is garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with the last anon.

This is a fine story of hot motherfucking. Forget your damn quibbles and let's invite this promising writer to apply his interestingly dirty mind to more tales of son-into-mom fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
punctuation

Try using it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot,wasnt enough, want more.

i thought it was very hot, it wasn't filled with so much detail that it killed the mood or idea.it let your mind follow along and enjoy the ride as its supposed to do, this person has talent and i want to read more.....

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Not Bad

Not a bad start, never mind the gutless cowardly "Anonymous", comments. If they had any guts they'd leave a name at least one person has the fairness to do so. As a beginner author to Literotica I suggest you read the best incest writers we have here, "BarondeSade", "Ahabscribe", and "Many Feathers". Your story was brief, but well done. I always say that these are jack-off stories so why people make comments on that is pointless. When your holding you cock or fingering your clit, punctuation and grammar don't mean a damn thing, some people just need to get real. Thanks for the story and you have my full support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quotation marks are NOT optional

'nuff said.

arkwolfarkwolfover 11 years ago
good start

the fact that it's a true story is great. Wish there were more on here like this. or a sub catogory within each one for true stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unrelentless

What a hoot! (unrelenting you mean?}

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awful

A "true" story?

With the legal drinking age being 21 in CANADA in 1970?

No punctuation, poor understanding of vocabulary. What a ridiculous sham of erotica. Ugh.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It read a little like a chronicle or a diary

A really hot story and needs for the characters to be fleshed out a bit, but the storyline carried the read.

I wish the actual fucking and foreplay were better described and how his mother enjoyed her orgasms while fucking her son.

Although it was a quick read, it was hot and I do want to read more about the erotic sexual relationship he has with his sexy mother.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Look at these dumbasses making comments here. They tell you that this story is hot. It isn't in the last. Then they tell the knit pickers to STFU. Guess what assholes? This is a comment board. People make comments. If you don't like it, turn your face the other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unrelentless???

Unwriting

Ungood

Unholy crapola!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well you have your detractors !

I would guess there are lessons to be learned, but it will evolve, thru time.

Forget the nasty ones, concentrate on the comments that can help you.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing

This is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Um.......what the hell is "unrelentless love"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nitpiking

deer peeple hoo tink uusing werds ronglee iz OJ.....o i ment OK/ ai m knot shure u shud b abel to prokrate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

U should read other stories n see that u should use " for ppl talking ur story sounds like. Child wrote it I couldn't even get half way threw it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like a mom that does her duty!

There isn't a better way to welcome your son home, than give him some much needed pussy! Mom needed a good fuck too, but she wasn't expecting her son to have such a big salami. His size didn't seem to matter, she never mentioned having any doubt of it being any problem for her pussy to handle. She must have fucked some big dicks over the years her son wondered? Still, she was a hot fuck, and she felt great to him. He rolled over on top of his mom and held her legs in the air in a V position. He pounded and pummeled his mom's pussy with his big cock so hard, she thought she was being fucked by a train! She gladly took him completely, she hadn't fucked a cock this big in a couple of years. She thought about how much she was going to it several times a day now!

ledfoot1964ledfoot1964almost 8 years ago
etting it on with mom

great story i just hope they still make love to each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fuck anything, your mom, your horse

You should fuck more until you can have a child. Its more prefect. And copy it with other people and form a group of Great fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mom and Son love, be advised this is a true story

When it was hard it would reach its max of a full 11 inches, and 4 inches in diameter. ?????? -- Yeah right. Am I the only one with a 6 inch cock? I've heard of editorial discretion, but give us a break!!!

Your sentences are incomplete and halting, making it difficult to follow your story.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
True story.

Love and tenderness

A beautiful story

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 4 years ago
A young man and his mother, have unrelentless sex. Wait a minute. What?

You know, a good rule of thumb to follow is that if you aren't 100% sure of a word's meaning, you should consider that before using it.

Mebbe you just thought you'd make up your own word: Unrelentless. Really?

Because while "unrelenting" and "relentless" are REALLY similar in meaning, they are distinct words. You could have made it easier by just using "nonstop", but you opted for the selection that made you look a bit dumb.

"Unrelentless, so ...it relents? The 'Un' and 'Less' cancel each other out, right? So it goes from unstoppable to ...stoppable? I gotta say, I have no idea how you got that word past your computer's spellcheck. Uh, you DO know it has spellcheck ...right?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LIAR.....

You stated that this was a true story....maybe the story is but....NO 5'7" man has an 11" dick. Dream or wish on........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load or bullocks 4" diameter impossible perhaps circumference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
1 star

load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not like this just a son home and fuck his mom and what is it with all these large cocks 11 inches and 4 inches around what is he a prn star !!! Just a buch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous