All Comments on 'Oral Pleasures'

by othbndy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleover 11 years ago
Except for one thing

Your readers may assume it's okay to go from anal to vaginal contact. If they do so they risk giving their partner a serious infection, whether they are using tongue or penis. Otherwise, some good advice or in my case a refresher course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHOWZA

quite a bit of details in here and a nice discussion that every woman is unique so you have to explore and pay attention to what you are doing to find out what turns the one you are with on at any give moment.

Mirageme65Mirageme65over 11 years ago

Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm! Othbndy, you, good sir, should write a book!! I love your detail. You are spot on, from a female perspective!

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeover 11 years ago
Email this en masse to every male on the planet!

I enjoyed the humor and similes you used, as well as the emphasis on detail. I think I'm in love. LOL You should SPAM this to the inboxes of all males on the planet who wish to remain sexually active :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There is no such thing as a clean butt hole

Licking ass is disgusting.

n2mischiefn2mischiefover 8 years ago
required reading

Men should be required to read this before dating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Superhot.

Gosh! I WANT THIS GUY TO LICK ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little long.

I'm going to keep reading it but I was getting a bit bored by the end of the first page... you could have said all that much more succinctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous