All Comments on 'Missy Pays The Rent'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Hot

I love this story. Hopefully they'll get her into role playing. She's so naturally submissive, they have to get her to play a naughty little school girl and give her the spanking she deserves. I'm dripping wet just thinking about it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 11 years ago
The story surprised me ...

I almost didn't read it - FMF or MFF threesomes usually don't trip my trigger ... but this one did. I enjoyed it a great deal.

Just the right amount of angst and build-up ... and the sex was well written.

Thank you...

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Just

exquisite. Thank you.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
No shoes, no feet, no incest?

I'm shocked to my core. Are you losing you touch? I might just as well been reading the real estate adds. Let see rental properties...rental properties. I know they are in here some where. Need to be getting me a few of those. Grin!

I absolutely loved it. Good story, good pacing, interesting characters in a realistic situation.

If anything I might would have changed it to they had maybe a one time fling with her friend the escort, but had been reluctant to do it again because of his work. Wanting to...oh hell yes, but reluctant. Then along comes the piece of innocence, the truly forbidden fruit you can't help but taste. Smile.

By the way as a side note What is with you and lawyers and URI college? You have enough people attending it in your stories to make it the sex capital of the US. And a lot of them are lawyers. I keep hoping to see one of your characters from a different story kind of do a cameo walk through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really well written

I've never commented on one of these stories before, but I've read a lot of them. This one was very well done. the characters were believable. They had depth. The naughty bits were abundant and it was written so well that the grammar nazi in me didn't pop up and ruin the show.

The story was great too. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Another well-written offering. "Earning the rent" - I must use that phrase more often.

Sadly my Spelling/Punctuation/Grammar Nazi thing did spot a few mistakes along the way, most of them minor though. If ever you want some free proof-reading I volunteer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
smoothly sexciting

Great story- seems possible, enough of techniques, great narration, nice pace. Just flowed form one point to the next. One of the best I ever came across. I don't think that even a movie with the same story line could be better. Can I translate it into other languages and post on the net? Its great and people from other languages too should have access to it. What say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As a Landlord

As a landlord myself, I've often had fantasies of some of my tenants 'paying' their rent this way. My wife wouldn't approve, so they are still just fantasies.

I can envision a couple of more episodes of missy pays the rent. Very good writing, I'd like more.

MasterEarlMasterEarlover 11 years ago
YOU'RE STILL THE BEST

Hey LC,,, just check back to see if you had posted anything new today,,, and WOW did I find it,, great story and full of what I love best,, great sex,, like I've told you before you write the best fuck scene of anybody on Lit.,, and you sure didn't disappoint here,, looking forward to reading the rest of your new stuff,,,, and for sure "Missy Pays the Rent" needs a part two and probably part three,,,

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleover 11 years ago
Wow

Great pace, very erotic, great storytelling. VERY HOTT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking hot!

You write so well... I love your group sex stories... MEOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! ;-)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Wicked

Perfect! Just enough background to perfectly set it up and hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Literally my favorite story here

Your work is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I love it soooooo much thank you for sharing these amazing stories with us :)

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Rent is due!

Fantastic story line and hot.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
I would have given you a higher score...

if you didn't keep using apostrophe's (sic) for plural's (more sic).

Now you look at what I've written in the line above, doesn't it just look plain wrong?

Well, it look's (even more sic) wrong because it is wrong. Apostrophe's (that's wrong, but spellcheck is ignorant and didn't mark it red) are only used for possessives (for example, 'Missy's cunt') and omitted letters, like you're (short for YOU ARE, and nothing else).

Plurals NEVER require apostrophes.

Learn that, and improve as a writer. Posting stories on Lit is as much about the writer learning, as it is about readers swooning about how wet or hard your writing has made them.

Otherwise, it's (correct use of an apostrophe for an omitted letter) rather a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not hot, just plain stupid

You say the same shit over and over again. There is nothing original in any of your stories. You sound like a broken record. You really don't know how to write at all. Other comments are probably your other nics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Missy - FORTUNATE NOVICE

I found your characters to be well developed and the action believable. Grammar errors are easily made and easily corrected by having someone else edit and proofread your work and then discuss them. The main thing is to get the story written and then do the corrections. Writing is a creative process and you do not want to slow that by worrying about the little stuff. Forget some of the outrageous negative comments such as the first one I read. That person had nothing "instructive to say", just a whiner if you ask me. Keep up the good work as I will definitely be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Blech

I think I just threw up in the back of my throat a little. This was the equivalent of a literary bowel movement. How is this hot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW!

That's one of the hottest stories I've ever read. What a fantasy for an old pervert like me. Damn good!

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved it.

It was very hot, well written and a fun read.👍

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 10 years ago

The 5 previous comments were by the prolific Anonymous, the comments were unusual in that 2 anonymous hated the story and 3 really liked it.

I liked the stories you have written, excellent sex. I admit I often zip through the sex scenes and pay more attention to the emotional parts of the stories. I pay attention to all of your tales.

gentluvrgentluvrover 9 years ago
Incredible

Perfection. The interplay between Keith and Lisa was wonderful. The sex was even better and Missy came across as adorable.

billnscbillnscabout 9 years ago
OMG!!!!

Great story! This was the first one of your stories I've read. I'm looking forward to reading more.

My lady friend would like you to write a story about mfm...we love your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely great

wonderful characters and better sex

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
I'm glad !!!

I'm glad that this story is on my monitor because if it was on paper it would have burned up,wait a minute,is something burning (?) oh.false alarm,but close. Definitely one of the best stories on the site. I love your stories, wear out those keyboards, but keep those stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
EDITOR NEEDED!!!!

Law (law)

red heads (redheads)

coming then-(.) (than)

past time (pastime)

sixty nine (sixty-nine) (2)

Sounds good (to) me

Wilson's (Wilsons) (3)

dear in headlights (deer)

part of their monetary issues right now were (was)

nieces way (niece’s)

We're (we're)

pony tail (ponytail)

Uncle (uncle)

wide eyed (wide-eyed) (2)

want me too (to)

Come one Missy (on)

stated moaning (started)

your hot (you’re)

tapping (my) clit

while (-a) having

head in (-and) her mouth

half way (halfway)

Lay (Lie)

slowly pumped (pumping)

face (-cheek) (UNNECESSARY DISTINCTION!!!!)

wigging (wiggling)

wrapping on arm (on)

moaned a she (as)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEING A LANDLORD IS AWESOME

I own 7 different properties and rent mostly to college students from the nearby college. I have, on more than one occasion, been paid by having sex with a coed. I like the arrangement quite well as we both get what we want and thankfully most pay me the regular way or I would be broke.

Bbump41Bbump41over 7 years ago
The best of the series

Thank You

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
I hate it...

Cause you make me wanna soil the sheets I have with the wife and our new tenant. I couldn't stroke to this.. You made me want it to make it real! That's why I hate it so much cause I have the need now to do it for real.

Part 2 in order?

jbdeepjbdeepalmost 6 years ago
One of my favorites

I love the idea of corrupting an innocent who volunteered. This is one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!!

Good story! It brings back memories of similar experiences in my life. u4mM59

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nicely done

I really liked the premise that she was paying rent with her body. Every man's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Perfect... But enough with the winks. It got annoying after the 3rd time... 😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
COMMENT ON COMMENTS

The idea of too many winks did not enter my thoughts

-- until the previous comment. Even with the idea put forward, I still see the winks as fitting well into the fabric of the story.

Different strokes....

Anonymous 03/05/16 (EDITOR NEEDED!!!!) apparently spent considerable effort/time to ferret out the list, which apparently is mostly on-the-money, and, hopefully will be helpful to the present author, as well as other authors who read it.

A couple of observations.

1) I wonder if it would be better to communicate language issues like this through the private author "Contact" available on the Biography and Submissions pages. This kind of information is not generally useful to the mass readership (though the occasional author might benefit). It would keep ordinary readers from wasting time on irrelevant data.

2). Slip-ups easily happen.

Example. Anonymous' second to last item is:

wrapping on arm (on)

I assume he intended:

wrapping on arm (one)

So, Anonymous slipped up easily, and did so while concentrating on the language, ie. the WAY the story is written.

How much easier for an author to slip up while concentrating on the STORY, rather than the language. Plus, how many of these slip-ups were already dealt with before it came to our eyes on Literotica?

This is a call for tolerance toward Literotica authors who contribute gratis.

It is not a call for sloppy writing.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Exciting and erotic

Stories about tabu subjects are exciting. I think it is the power situation, and the two women that are sexy, along with the man of course.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Really hot! I wish that we had found out that Missy was on the pill early on in their tryst.

Thanks for sharing.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

Just discovered you as an author. Will be spending a lot of time reading your works. From the time Missy came into the living room I have had a hardon.

Alba66Alba66about 2 years ago

Amazing story - It had my full attention from start to finish !!

satisweetsatisweetover 1 year ago

Honestly, I am amazed at your creativity, L, and you make it seem so natural and casual. Fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might be aceptable in the group "Non consent", but totally unacceptable in "Mature". In a situation of dependency the notion of Free Consent no longer exists, and all sexual contact constitute rape, a grave criminal offense. A disgusting tale, however good the writing.

FlowRiderMTBFlowRiderMTBover 1 year ago

My new favourite story! More please with this little vixen, would be great to see her evolve!

Bourbon67Bourbon67over 1 year ago

Read this and just had to bend my girlfriend over the chair and fuck her cunt hard and fast till be both exploded

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Really, really enjoyed this. Thought it was hot as hell! Thanks for writing!

AndebyAndebyabout 1 year ago

Really great story. I wish there would be a sequel

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

I liked it as much as I did the last time... about a year ago. They need to get her on the pill, or stock up on Plan B. They don't need to get her preggers... that would really complicate the whole situation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Sex rushed.

Needed more convincing.

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

AAAA++

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

When there are multiple people involved in the playtime, I find it hard to keep up with the positions each is in at any given moment, but otherwise the story is very enjoyable especially with an inexperienced teen involved. What an interesting way to pay the bill. Wonder how the “paid in full” gets explained with only half payment.

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

missy is so cute! really enjoyed this FMF,,,,

Fireplace10Fireplace103 months ago

5 stars! Maybe Missy could start her own "service"

LeB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22198 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...