All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 16'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

when will the next chapter be posted? Plz don't make us wait a month for it

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyover 11 years ago

I hate that chapters must come to an end! I could just keep reading your story forever. Cant wait for what the latest drama is, but am glad Rosy and Micah are finally getting their shit together :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Golden Chapter

Thank you for the warm, glowy feelings this chapter delivers. I was especially glad that Rosy's revelation about the past prompted Micah into action instead of withdrawal. And the sex between them, a gentle re-consummation, as steamy as ever. It seems that Rosy still has some distance to travel (emotional---not geographical, please!) before she can relax into being in love. And Jellybean has acquired an identity more befitting a were cat than an Easter basket treat. Even Wade was granted a bit of pleasure. Like I said, a golden chapter.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Yello, again

GR8 job keep it up. pls plz pleasee keep the story going. the cats are one of the best I have read. A loyal reader. Tsgt. USAF retired. 70 yrs old sqhead

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
HAPPY

I'M GLAD YOU HAVE KEPT THE STORY GOING WITH ALL THE HUMAN EMOTIONS BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC. LIFE HAS MANY UPS AND DOWNS BUT IT'S HOW YOU WORK THRU THE PITFALLS THAT MAKES IT WORTH LIVING. I LOVE MICAH CHARACTER BECAUSE HE'S WHAT MOTHERS WANTS FOR THEIR DAUGHTERS. I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO COME OUT. I TRULY ENJOY THIS FAMILY AND NEVER WANT IT TO END. SO IT SEEMS YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE EVERYONE A LIFE OF THEIR OWN SO WE READERS HAVE SOMETHING TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg this ending is killing me!!! But I love it! <3

I dont think I've ever loved a short story more than I love this one. Wow what happens next? I really hope the next chapters come soon. I love your writting it's genius. PLEASE let the next chapter come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

One of the best hands down. Can hardly wait for the next chapter!!! :)

WildlilgalWildlilgalover 11 years ago

I love your writing!

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyover 11 years ago
Great chapter

You have the story coming along nicely. Good story development.

I'm glad Micah didn't get disheartened when he learned the full story behind Rosy and Jasper.

But why doesn't Rosy tell Micah she loves him when he tells her that He loves her? Where are you going with that?

Oh and one thing I noticed, if your readers don't like what you write you get slammed big time. Then when your story is going where everyone seems to want you get a piddling handful of comments. What's with that?

GlosUKGlosUKover 11 years ago
Ahh.

I am glad to see Rosy is doing well.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
I really like this

Your story has some really amazing, strong characters who have come a long way since the beginning of the story. Now, when it looks like they are finally reaching their reward for their struggle, comes the phone call. Oh, the drama! What is it now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lots of positives here.

Thank you for getting Lotty out of Sam's life, she was one mean and oversexed bitch and Sam deserves better. What a strange system werecats have, where the guy that knocked Lotty up will be the alpha of that clan regardless of merit, unless its allowed for someone to challenge for Lotty. I think Rosy is kidding herself about not letting Micah get as close as she let Jasper, we'll see after the next hurdle (the phone call) and at the wedding. Micah's proposal was sweet, and their lovemaking was both sweet and hot as it brought them healing and closeness. Stephen had me smiling throughout, especially when he thanked Rosy. Donny is so nurturing, I hope he works through his guilt. Rosy was too nice to Wade, I can appreciate her wanting to get past her fear but I'm still hoping Doc's letter to the council gets Wade in trouble. Is the phone call the only hinted at problem to come, or is the warriors' ignoring Micah's first two orders to turn down the TV an indication of trouble to come for his authority? Can't wait for your next chapter.

Yves

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
She is improving

and so is your writing. The Australian slang can be a bit jarring at times, but I like that you are true to your characters.

Now, I just have to wait and see what's gone wrong this time. As soon as Rosy takes a step towards recovery, something drags her 10 steps back.

Looking forward to more steps forward and an improved relationship between her and Micah.

ElhazElhazover 11 years ago
Can't wait!

You get me hooked again and then I have to wait for the next month for another chapter!! Love where your going with the story. Wade might have been a bastard, but its good to see that she is moving forward and getting on with life. You won't move on unless you loose the anchors that hold you back. Wade will have to pay the piper eventually.

I hope the phone call is not too much of a set back, there can't be too many other things that could go wrong in her life, I guess maybe now its her turn to be strong for others

TheHuntersMistressTheHuntersMistressover 11 years ago
Simply fanastic

I knew since I read the first chapter that this story would be compelling and heart wrenching, but in the end, totally worth reading, and rereading every word of it (which I frequently do of course). Just wish chapters would come faster than every month but hey I just got around to submitting a short chapter after a little over four months! Life happens, I understand, I can dream though can't I? ;)

Keep up the great work, one of my favorites!

Mistress.

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 11 years ago
wowza!

addicting story! simply addicting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How come Wade gets no consequences from the clan

Compared to what they do to Edwin, the old alpha comes off very very lightly. Too lightly. While in my book the manager who orders the crime is more to blame than the foot soldier who carries it out. Especially since it was hinted that Wade would have raped her himself if none of his sons were willing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous