All Comments on 'Did I Really Lead Him On? Ch. 04'

by thongsnotpants

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
About Time

About Time to Bring on Consequences........they have a hot relationship, but she is married and it is time in this story for Dave to become aware that his wife is no longer only his......and time for decisions....Please how ever you take this story no wimp husbands, enough of that. Obviously she has decided that John's cock is worth risking her marriage for, now it is time to pay the price and see which way she will go, with her lover or with her husband when it all hits the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Consequences/ sexy story but a weak plot

Her husband is more than most men and can satisfy her so why is she destroying her marriage for another guy who just want to get it off. If its the thrill of the experience so weak as to jepidzie her life.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 11 years ago
Really fun and sexy story

I don't necessarily agree with the others about getting hubby involved here - I mean if Dave doesn't suspect yet, which I'm sure he does, then he's an idiot! Because every night she (one problem with the story - our heroine has never been given a name - is only referred to as you, I, and me.) returns home to give hubby the best sex of their lives, and though he has some small questions about it, he doesn't hound her to death with them. Still, the fact that he asks her whats up shows he has suspicions. The thing is, does he want the truth revealed or does he want the great sex to continue?

Also, why would you reveal this situation to the hubby first before you have even had a chance to make it known to their workmates, whose noses they are pulling these shenanigans under whilst they somehow continue to have no clue? And if and when they find out, what will their reactions be?

Aye, there's the rub!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No consequences, people can lie for years before their shit get laid out in the open. Would like to see some jealousy between John and her though. Seems that although they are not together they are very possessive.

reesecupreesecupabout 10 years ago
Fabulous

I loved the series. Each one was hotter than the last. Thank you!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
i love these seduction stories

well written and very detailed story of seduction and submission. it was very erotic and hypnotizing.. thanks for sharing it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*

It started well and got better.. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love these stories.

I've really enjoyed these stories. Some commenters have said they don't find the plot believable, but they remind me a lot of a situation I found myself in.

She was the last person anyone would imagine having a fling. To be honest it was a shock to me! And though I suspect her husband had been neglecting her, I never really knew her situation at home for certain as she was incredibly private and never spoke of it. We were extremely discreet, in the office we were always professional and nobody ever seemed to suspect. To my amusement everyone in the office thought I fancied another girl that I sometimes had a drink/lunch with.

She was an incredible girl in so many ways and I've never forgotten her. Thanks for these stories that have brought back some wonderful memories. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*

Great read from beginning to end. Hope u keep it going. Even had me imagining it was my sexy female bank manager

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story so far, and I've read a lot of them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking slut. I hope Dave learns of this and lops off John's cock with a rusty butterknife, then dumps his "loving" whore/wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd knock this slut's teeth down her cock sucking throat! fucking dirtball

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous