All Comments on 'We Need to Stop This Ch. 04'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 11 years ago
excellent

Mmmmmmmmmm keep it coming, so to speak. As usual you never fail to arouse.I can't wait to read the next one.

Mark737Mark737over 11 years ago
Boing!

Your stories never fail to get a "reaction" out of me!

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Well done

Once again, well done. A nice playful quality to this chapter with a cool contrast between the twins' mischievous nature and Jake's hesitant yet eager demeanor. I like your storytelling style. You set a mood, embellish the narrative with credible dialog, involve my senses with elegant descriptions -- and then before long, my penis is involved in the experience as well! Keep this one going, please. It's fun and damn sexy.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, gentlemen, the three of you are too kind

I guess it may be a good thing for future stories, but I see nothing but flaws in this.

It was terribly fun to write, though. I made up a list of questions and a list of dares, and then tried matching them up with the characters in different ways.

I think it suffers from being in the third person, but of course Jake's mother is the narrator, so we have to wait for the climax, pun somewhat intended, to get back inside her, pun not unintended.

Do stay tuned :)

B

jaccorjaccorover 11 years ago
Who is Brad?

Dear Brandie69, Who is Brad? I got stopped cold when You used the name. I thought that his name was Jake! Other than that I enjoyed the story. Please write more of their story. Is Brad who the character Jake is modeled after?

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
You guys have me laughing :)

Several readers have caught this mistake. Let me tell you about it.

I interrupted the writing of this chapter (you'll notice the long passage of time between Ch. 3 and Ch. 4) to write a Halloween contest entry. For some strange reason, when I started back into it, "Jake" became "Brad." I thought I had gone back through and fixed all of them, but it appears that I missed one.

By the time you read this, I hope that I will have worked through the process of fixing it.

B

dakaradakaraover 11 years ago
Really engrossing story, Love it!

The more chapters I read the better it gets. I'm really enjoying how the characters are slowly being revealed to each other and the reader. This latest chapter was sooooo erotic and a huge tease. I was wondering if they'd all make out in the end but you ended it with style :)

Looking forward to chapter 5!!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Excellent!

5***** piece. Really enjoyable.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, jane and dakara

I do appreciate hearing from other authors. There is at least one more chapter in this story's future, so stay tuned :)

And I notice that, although I thought I had submitted an edit, the one "name" mistake still seems to be here. I'm going to have to try that again.

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Nothing but Jakes here now

And he's still one lucky dude!

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Fun read

That was erotic, and I'm going to say *why* it was erotic, because I'm interested in know what makes things erotic for my own writing.

It was erotic because I could imagine being in that situation, being in a hot tub, doing "truth or dare", knowing perhaps a little more than I should, and having the questions, and the dares, ramp up as the evening wore on. "The evening wore on." That's a very nice expression isn't it? With your permission I'll say it again. "The evening wore on."

Anyway, enough rabbit references. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

great work Brandie you sure have turned into the queen of hot series

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Good one, sun :)

Thank you for prodding me into finishing the climactic final chapter of this. It has been wearing on me, but I think you've given me just the poke I need.

And thank you, kaidman!

B

austin_voyaustin_voyover 11 years ago
Naughty but nice

No overt sex in the series. Okay, some handjobs & one hummer, but nothing like most t/t stories. Are there more stories yet to come? (fingers crossed)

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
No overt sex in this huh.

Who are you trying to kid?

First the Mother spread her legs for her son while naked twice. Then her naked son approached his Mother in between her legs with a hard on both times. True you ended both scenes like that but come on; a blind man could tell what they did.

The sisters who pleasured each other in the 2cd chapter threw me for a loop. There was no mention who they were until the 4th chapter.

What I am trying to say my friend is that you are one hell of a story teller. I love this story and cant what for the final climax ... er ... chapter (red faced).

Thanks,

John

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, guys

You truly made me smile just now. :)

I do mean to finish this series, but I need for the final chapter to be at least somewhat realistic and the inspiration for how to do that hasn't hit me yet.

But thanks again!

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Patience is a virtue. . .

I thoroughly enjoyed all 4 stories, despite the lack of flagrant lustcapades between the characters, such as what is common in most stories. Few folks manage to do well with teasing the readers, but you had my erection on edge nearly the whole time. And, I actually liked it. ;-)

I look forward to the next installment.

- D.S.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous

You are very kind :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tremendously arousing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

An inspiring story in 4 chapters. Each building up to a happy ending, which i indeed experienced. Thnx Brandy

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when...

Are you going to write more???

What happened to Double or Nothing?

Where is the NEW sibling story?? Why have you gone?

Brandie69Brandie69about 11 years agoAuthor
Hi, Anonymous!

In my first year of writing, I think I've discovered that my muse prefers warm weather and avoids February entirely.

I truly think that the stories I've posted so far have run their course, for the most part, so I haven't spent much time with additional chapters for those characters.

The one I'm working on the most actively right now is much longer and more ambitious than anything I've yet posted. I do miss turning out a nice number of the fun shorter pieces, but I've decided to give myself until the crocuses bloom to warm my blood again.

But I will.

B (Brrrrrr)

qarlcueqarlcueover 9 years ago
Sweet and entertaining

the dialog and action flows comfortably from one person to the next, which isn't easy. The sweetness and good humor of the characters and their fun loving interaction draws me in. Well done! Thanks :-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Beautiful story. I liked the way the author wove the stories together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous