All Comments on 'Son Wants Mom Ch. 06'

by rictam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice one!

Like it :). Be sure to write a followup.

5 stars!

ready2cutloseready2cutloseover 11 years ago
Can't Wait

Can't wait till Dad comes home and they all have orgies. You write so well it should be very erotic. Have loved your series, and like I said can't wait for Dad to get home.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It seems as if Brendan can wear both of the girls out.

Rick hasn't got the slightest chance of keeping up with Brendan when it comes to fucking

The boy can fuck all day and night long.

I wonder what is going to happen when the little brother comes home?

Thanks for the read

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OOPS !!!!!!!

SORRY I THOUGH IS WAS OVER. I'AM GLAD IT'S NOT.FOUR MORE TO GO. I'AM GETTING WEAK IN THE KNEES . AND I'AM SITTING IN A WHEELCHAIR.IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST SERIES , YOU HAVE A CAREER AHEAD OF YOU. ONLY HOW WAS KEVIN ? OR WAS HE JUST A TYPEO. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER .............................. A FAN.....................LAROC OF AGES

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Sexy but getting pretty unrealistic in terms of how many times he can get it up to fuck and suck in one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I had sex with my aunt.

My aunt usually wore a bra, but it seems like when around me she didn't as often. No matter what she wore, she always found some way to show some cleavage, sometimes, I might get lucky and see a nipple. She didn't have huge breasts, maybe the size of a tennis ball, but they were very firm with nice areolas and nipples. The next time we were alone together, she asked me to help flip her mattress over. She couldn't do it by herself. When I got there, she was wearing a bikini top and jean shorts. As we were flipping the mattress somehow she lost her top. I could see her tits in all their glory as she picked it up. One of the ties was missing, so she had to go to the closet and grab a tank top. She was laughing then, and pushed me down on the mattress and started kissing me, it only stopped long enough for us to undress each other. She rode me long, and she rode me hard, until we both were completely satisfied. She always needs help with something now, and she always pays me with a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous