All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 10'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this chapter!

Still very much in love with this story....was on pins and needles waiting for update. Keep it moving as you have time. I need to know that Clay gets what's coming to him. I believe he drugged Trisha a nd made her think they slept together. She was not like Rachel. And I think Jill's pregnant...what will see say when she finds out about Daniels secrets? Maybe Mistress J can work them out of him?

plan4itplan4itover 11 years ago
NOOOOOO!

I can't believe this isn't finished! Please please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Love your writing, hope you continue the story. :D

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
Still enjoying the story

Great story. And, I do believe you took note of my communications since the last one. Happy to see it.

Looking forward to the next installment!

Gabrielle1986Gabrielle1986over 11 years ago
Wow

Just keeps getting better!!!

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
Late comer

Only just found this story and I'm so glad I did. I love the characters, plot and your great writing style. Looking forward to more very soon. Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, please!!!

I just found this story again---and was so pleased you'd added more chapters. Now I'm sooo hooked. But it looks like you've been writing other stories instead lately. I'm writing to implore you not to forget this one. The characters are so real! Thanks for posting your writings and I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll get back to this one sooner than later!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is it just me?

Even if Trisha doesn't understand it herself, shouldn't someone else recognize the possibility of drug rape after hearing the details about the night with Clay and try to investigate? Like Simone who seem to know all? Hope Clay get back in spades for rape and injuring and hurting his former comrade's children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
C'mon

I agree with the other comment. How does no one consider he drugged her? In this day and age? Don't insult your readers by thinking we'd believe that.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
yes he is a predator

yes she was drugged

yes he is doing everything he can to make Daniel hurt by taking away the ones he loves

now it's time to move on

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

That's why they need to know about the pressure Trisha is under. He drugged her. It was in the wine.

Comentarista82Comentarista829 months ago

Eh...how can even the characters--and especially the women--be so clueless as to let Trisha's admission escape them? It's obvious it was a date-rape drug. Minus 1 star for such an omission. Also, Daniel needs to get over his "secret" and torturing him and Jill needs to stop. Minus 1 star for continual, unneeded torture. 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES