All Comments on 'Thunder and Lightning'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful story. Love should have no boundaries or age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grandma is hot

Looking back, I wish I had the guts that kid did, because his Grandma reminds me of my own. Never saw her naked, but hers were the first tits I ever saw. One time when I was 13 or so I saw her tits when she bent over and I looked down the front of her blouse and saw those big hangers so clearly that I beat off countless times growing up while replaying those five seconds in my mind. Thanks for triggering those memories with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful.

Thunder and Lightning is a beautiful and touching story. Thank you for writing such a great story about a never ending Love and Lust that is so rare.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Thanks for a 5 Star tale!

musicman88musicman88over 11 years ago

Very good story. Loved the heat of it. keep up the writing. I love storms and making love in the storms... rare women who can do it without distraction but great lovers who can.

elderluvelderluvover 10 years ago
Just Awesome!

I LOVED your story! Beautiful incestual love! I can relate to this one very much! Keep up the good work with more! I just submitted a new story of my Grandma.... read it when it is posted!

blaster666blaster666over 10 years ago
Tender

Fantastic story. I respect the tenderness you instilled in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

I can assure you that a 62 year old Grandma has a wonderful sweet scented pussy that smells just like a young woman's, and gets wet and orgasms. Her nipples become beautifully erect and she has wonderful pussy hair and sweet rose petal lips. I have experienced it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRAVO

What else can I say, BRAVO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous