All Comments on 'Made to Fit'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Creepy tale

Veeeeeeeeeeeeery creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.....

That was .... Scary

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different

I couldn't help it, but I laughed my ass off reading this.Gives new meaning to monster mash.Thanks for sharing.Still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Niiice

I really liked this, very creative. I hope you do a sequel with " The Ram"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would be Perry in the Movie

If a movie was to be made from this story " Made to Fit " I would like to be Perry.... My Bottom can allow most size Dildo's... I am very comforable with The Bam, The Giant Jumbo Jack Xl, and I can get 12 1/2 inches of the 17 inch Dildo.... I use these Once every 4 to 5 weeks. Then every 12 weeks the Strap-on Dildo Club fucks me and 2 other guys and 2 gals who are into anal Dildo sex.... So I am willing and able to be in the film....feel free to contact me ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's some fucked up shit

Horrifying

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bizarre

This is truly fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

Bring on the ram! Holy hell this was an awesome story.

horsebredhorsebredalmost 5 years ago
The Ram

Unusual story, but exciting. Would like to hear more about cock 3 and sheath 4 meeting the Ram.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

All I got to say is .....WEIRD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep coming back to this. A favorite. Wish there was a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot. I could even see this as romantic between Perry and Cock3. Would like if they could eventually escape, although I think it would be up to Perry to plan that. Don’t think Cock3 has that much smarts. Maybe after the doctors retrofit Perry with those additional enhancements.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish there was a sequel to this, it definitely leaves one wondering about the backstory

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1318 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...