All Comments on 'On the Bus: Lewd Intentions'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 11 years ago
Well, well...

Nice to see those three again. I've missed them since they were in Angels, Demons, and Alex, aka Good Intentions. While this is nice for a few strokes, you, sir, are not a stroke-story writer. I hope that this is a prelude to another masterpiece.

Anyways, Rachel sure didn't waste any time getting on Alex. In fact, I'm pretty sure she was a bit faster than Lorelei would be in that situation, which leads me to the thought of who could jump Alex's bones faster, Rachel or Lorelei? Perhaps we might have a chance to find out.

Keep up the good work bash, and I hope to see a bunch more high quality work from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great teaser.

The original story is still my favourite story on this site. This is a great revisit with these characters and I look forward to a true sequel. I'll even buy it from amazon like I did the last one. Can't come to soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay

Glad to see you back. Angels, Demons, and Alex (Good Intentions) was always one of my favorite stories on this site. Glad to see that those three are back in a story, and I hope this is a teaser for more to come.

Hope to see more soon, and if so, I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for the fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woohoo

A new story, a new ride - literally. (ba-dum tish)

Every read is quite entertaining, and a nice filler (or teaser) for all those waiting for the sequel to Good Intentions - like me. So, thanks for that and take your time with the new book :)

PS: Just a tad disappointed Alex'd use iPhone, but oh well *shrugs*

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 11 years ago
Brilliant Stuff!

This was great! I also thought that there was an improvement with the writing. It was more immersive and had a great flow to it. The sex itself was also brilliant. No complaint here but you sometimes seem to gloss over sex in favour of the story. That's not a problem in your writing because your stories are usually awesome but here you really hit the ball out of the park in terms of sexy-fun-times. Not to mention it was great seeing those characters back together again.

It's fantastic to see a writer as good as you are in the first place actually get better. So, y'know, keep being awesome! Also, just a suggestion but it might be a good idea to do another one of these little mini-adventures if you're direct-to-publishing the sequel to Good Intentions on Amazon. Then it could work as awesome indirect advertising.

someonesomewhere99someonesomewhere99over 11 years ago
:)

Glad to see these folks back in action!

Hope this story gets fleshed out and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

Puns aside, I would love ($) to see another book with Alex Lorry and Rach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT

Great to see the oldies back in action. Loved Angels, Demons and Alex and hoping this gets even better than that. Keep writing, maybe some more spinoffs off of the series?

notbatmannotbatmanover 11 years ago

Great to see the gang back together again. Rachel's always been one of my favorite characters, it was nice to get another glimpse at her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hell Yes!

Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

love this story. please write more. also, any chance of reposting the original story? The published edition of Angels, Demons and Alex seemed "diluted".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So that's what happened to Angels Demons and Alex.Now I have to go and buy a book. Damn.

Love this group and their exploits.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Wonderful Story

It was a lot of fun to read this, since it is very different and very original.

Thanks!

jolly_rogeringjolly_rogeringover 10 years ago
5 for the intro alone

Very nice job, a lot of good stuff in a fairly short tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Angels and

What a cute idea. I read this on Sunday and grinned for n hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

For those who don't know, he's current finishing up his 3rd book in this series. Well, 4th book, if you count the anthology volume he published with this cast. You can find it on Amazon.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Always good to read more of Alex, Rachel and Lorelei.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

According to the early chapters released on his Patreon, he's currently working on book 5 of the Good Intentions series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
1805 Followers
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...