All Comments on 'Midnight Breakfast with Mom'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT, HOT

MAN I JUST HAD TO TAKE MY COCK OUT AND JERK OFF, THANKS FOR A VERY HOT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great fuck

i loved it i wish i had a mom to fuck and yes i would fuck her thanx

billyastabillyastaalmost 18 years ago
dreams fullfilled

It shows deep passion and spent desires lived and relived

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A.O. OK!

nc story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Do you love to suck your boy, mom?" he asked.

A great story by a gifted writer! As a teenager looking over her voluptuous body, the son gets a hard on for his mother. Back then he'd run to his room and jerk it, dreaming of creaming his mom's mouth as she sucked him off or shoving his young prick right up his own mother's twat. Little did he know that even then his mother was obsessed with what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Young guys just do not realize that their mom is mighty interested in what her son's got swinging between his legs--his fat young prick and his hot young balls that never quit! A mother loves the idea of sucking on her boy's very stiff dick and having him climb on top of her as she opens her motherly cunt to welcome him back where he started out--up his own fucken birth canal. Oh, man! In the story the son's now in his early 20s, still real hard for mom, but now bold to stick his dick in his mother's mouth and up her twat--just what his mom wants too! It's what's happening nowadays to many, many thousands of blushing mothers with their dripping cunts and their grinning boys with their big stiff pricks. They know the most natural spot for a boy to unload his hot young balls is up the same twat he came out of--his own mother's!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Paging Mrs.Butterworth

The syrup thing is new. But I really should have gone with my first impulse ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great:

Just read your story after all these years, it was HOT...Do more...

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
It sucks!!!

...in a good way. I simply loved the syrupy finger and thumb job. Very exciting. More of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too damn short

Too damn short, but the dialog between them was believable for a change, and the syrup scenario was a better-than-most lead-in to the sex to follow. All-in-all, not bad, but spend more time with prolonged descriptions of what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My favorite part in when the mom first gets syrup on her boy's fingers and he tells her to lick it off. The deliberate use of syrup follows with the boy commanding his mother to "come and get it," reaching the high point for me when the syrup finally ends up on his cock and the mom sucks it off. I would have preferred a cum swallow at the end of that scene, where the boy demands, "swallow it, mom" and holds her head in place while she gulps down his load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Simple pent up desire and mom letting go. Mentioning mom's bra size would have been good to help build the mental picture since the son was so obsessed with them. Thanks.

analustanalustabout 1 year ago

Well done. Agree; too damn short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i love it

LonelyFantasistLonelyFantasist3 months ago

Hot, liked the syrup teasing most

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4203 months ago

who doesn't like pancakes? Especially when a sexy ass mom is making them.

Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous