All Comments on 'A Married Woman Opens Her Legs'

by theperfectone42

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid

Fucking around just makes you a selfish whore willing to lose your family for a stray dick in your ass.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
You want input? I'll give you input

You are nothing but a cheating whore skank slut cunt wife, who justifies her cheating by saying it enhances the marriage. Did you take a vow to be faithful to your husband? Did you not break that vow by cheating on him, for years, with multiple partners? You love your husband. Do you realise you made him a cuck and a wimp? You performed sexual acts with your asshole cheating lovers that you didn't perform with your loving husband. How many times while cheating did you crack jokes about how poor a lover your husband is and how much better the lover was?How many other people knew you were cheating on your husband and laughed behind his back? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you one of these women who believe it is your right to sleep around but the husband must remain faithful? What if you became pregnant by one of the jerkoffs? Would you tell your husband the child wasn't his?

I could go on and on but I'll just say one last thing. You are the worst kind of wife that could possibly exist. Do your husband a favor and leave him. Leave the children also unless you know they are not his.

I don't know what kind of comments you were expecting here but mine might actually be kind to you.

Check my bio. I want you to respond to me personally. If you can't do that just stop writing. You're just a selfish bitch who thinks with her cunt.

Now I'm fucking done. Let people read this comment before you delete it.

You disgust me.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Thank you . . .

. . . for telling your story. If you decide to continue writing about your adventures I recommend you read what others have written with an eye to enhancing your writing technique. There is much you could add to enrich the way your tale comes out "on paper". I wouldn't worry much about Betrayed's personal criticism; that is an attitude he has developed, but it has little validity in the realm of storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How little you know

My "loving wife" had an affair with her boss. At the time we had 4 young children and I think she was only sorry I stopped her. I was going to tell his wife...her friend if they didn't stop. He couldn't afford his 2nd divorce for doing the same thing. If it hadn't been for the kids I would have divorced her then. My kids now tell me they still HATE her for what she did to all of us...they have no time for her. Now that the kids are leaving for their own lives I'm beginning to think her divorce is not far off. I found out they still phone each other. There's no excuse for cheating on your spouse...plain and simple. I loved her and I was weak then... but not anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the perfect one?

More like the p o s. If you don't understand that hang yourself until you do.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Whenever I see the phrase

"But I KNEW I was married" instead of "but I was married," it's in stories by a man trying to write from a woman's perspective. It sounds so stupid that it really irritates me.

Then there’s “I didn't feel any thrill for quite a few years” - but that, according to the story, was only 4 years into the marriage? That really doesn’t make any kind of sense!

The descriptions of the sex sound exactly like a man would imagine what a woman feels - there is little reality involved in it.

Sorry, but it sounds to me like a story written by a married man who fantasises about his wife having affairs, but doesn't really want to face the reality of it and, because of that, it's really only erotic in the mind of the writer.

At the risk of giving betrayedbylove a heart attack, I'm going to say that there is a big difference between partners who share their fantasies - whether or not they try to bring them to life - and those who DECEIVE their spouses.

In the former case, I don't try to judge - live and let live as long as both partners are fully aware of what is happening and are happy with it. In the latter case - deception - that is not only cheating but a horrible betrayal that should not be forgiven.

If it turns out that I'm wrong - and the writer really is a female (unlikely as I believe that to be) - then I can only hope that her husband finds out PDQ and gets rid of her because he really would be better off without someone who's morals are non-existent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is a s..... w...... -1*

once a cheater,always a cheater-1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a sorry cheating slut wife story.

They never seem to stop.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Boring

Usual bullshit. Woman cheating on her husband but still so very much in love with him. Cheating doesn't happen under those circumstances. Some may claim it does, but they are either in denial or are incapable of feeling love and mistake whatever it is they feel for love. I can believe that the affairs didn't affect her love for her husband, but something did, because the love was already diminished before she started. As for the self-confidence and self-esteem issue, the affairs probably helped, but pity the person whose self-esteem is so low that such an act could make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

"An affair increases a womens self esteem and creats premises for a better reltionship with her husband" That might be the dumbest starment I have ever read here. Hey slut put the shoe on the other foot. Hubby is out banging a 19 year old college babe. Better for your relationship?. This sucked 1* A bunch of justifications to cheat. That's all She's delusional

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still laughing at betrayed comment.

The plaintive bleating of a cuckold.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
What a trollop!

"... I will let you decide if I was right in my decision to put a stop to this relationship." I have already decided, you were WRONG to have even have started the relationship in the first place.

"An affair increases a woman's self esteem, self confidence, and creates premises for a better relationship with your husband." This is the biggest crock of BULLSHIT I have ever read or heard. What an affair does is turn a loving wife into a worthless slut, undeserving of a loving husband! Pure garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could not have said it better!!!!

"An affair increases a woman's self esteem and creates premises for a better relationship with her husband" That might be the dumbest statement I have ever read here. Hey slut put the shoe on the other foot. Hubby is out banging a 19 year old college babe. Better for your relationship?. This sucked 1* A bunch of justifications to cheat. That's all She's delusional".

Cheating on your spouse says the following about the cheater/YOU:

- you have no respect for your other half

- it's all about you .. your selfish!

- those words at the Altar .... "forsaking all others" ... were "empty" promises

- your a liar

- you untrustworthy

- you "could be" a murderer .. with HIV & other diseases out there, that would be a nice gift to pass along to the person you supposedly love

- you may be a "homewrecker" if your partner in crime is also married

- despite what you think ... YOU DO NOT LOVE YOUR SPOUSE by screwing other men

- I can go on and on .........

My advice - "Keep you legs closed and your mouth shut ... or ... get a divorce before you become just another cheating, ex-wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An afar might increase her self esteem but it doesn't improve the marriage.

Cheating isn't a help to a marriage. Believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Many have commented on the rights or wrongs ...

... but for me the story was spoilt by silly spelling and grammatical errors. Some were so daft as to be risible!

For instance "... we shared the first kiss while watching coy fish in a pond."

Are you sure it was the FISH that were 'coy'? Look the word up!!

What you MEANT to say was "... we shared the first kiss while watching KOI fish in a pond."

You need help if you intend to continue!!

Get yourself a GOOD Proof Reader and a GOOD Editor!!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A Married Woman Opens Her Legs?

Close them, dear - you're causing a draught and an awful smell. Except that, of course, as others have said - you're actually a man (in theory) pretending to be a woman.

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
the only positive thing about obama

Is that he will turn our country into an islamofacist state and the UK will follow suit. Sharia law will allow us to stone cunts like you to death and I look forward to that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
***

Keep going. I agree with some of the others that this story needs work--re-writing and editing for grammar and spelling mistakes. I hope you will ignore hate-filled men like Snakes or others who wish you, the author, ill, or speculate about your gender. That is irrelevant. The story's the thing and it is your job to create a character who can stand on his/her own. If you can do that you have done your job. Too bad there are so many stupid readers out there and the scary thing is that, of course, they don't seem to be aware of it.

For the record I've read studies that say that, indeed, affairs can be beneficial for some marriages. But that idea is not appealing to men who fundamentally dislike women and think of them as sex-objects to be controlled by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too many inconsistencies to be accurate.

What medical assistant job do you have that requires you to work two jobs to support your schooling?

Considering your actions putting your husband down and laughing at his blindness and making fun of him with your lover, do you believe that you "dearly loved" him? As well, by falling in love with your lovers, did you love your husband less? Or do you believe that you loved hubby more and that it enhanced your marriage?

If you fulfilled your lovers fantasies and not your husbands; if you would perform sexual acts for your lovers that you wouldn't do for your husband; if you put your husband down and laughed at him WITH your lovers; if you gave your husband less attention and your life....can you honestly say that you "dearly loved" your husband?

And what would have happened if your husband did and felt the same things for a younger, hotter woman that you did for your lovers? Would you feel secure in his "love"? Would you be secure in his devotion towards you? Would you be accepting of being the butt of jokes knowing that he and his lovers were laughing at you begins your back?

Somehow, I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pathetic, both in premise, morality and presentation. give it up Mister.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Proof positive

Women are life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever as confirmed by this writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what are you ? a little kid under the age of 4 ?

While my husband took me for granted?

I say that's exactly what you do.

and how can you say 2 affaires when you cheated at least 14 years and that sometimes with both of your "affaires" ( a little mathe 1995 + 10 years first fuck + 4 years with second fuck, that would make 2009. now we have 2012 and that makes 3 years without cheating). why the fuck did you with your shitty low selfesteam marry at all and did not go and work in a whorehouse where a lot of men would give you attention!

sorry please keep your filthy dumb morals for yourself, this is neither erotic this is serial cheating, betraying.... and do you think really you were the only one those slimy doctors fucked around ? I guess you have to be to dumb to do your job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Troll?

I hope you were just trolling trying to piss off a bunch of men. Unless you have a brain tumor or you are a sociopath, this is ridiculous. Of course you could be really stupid too. Cheating is just that, cheating your family of a fully committed wife and mother. It is all or nothing. The results of cheating always show up, even if the husband never finds out. It often shows up in the kids who grew up without a fully committed wife and mother as a role model. Yes, the sins of the parent are passed to her children to the third and the fourth generation. Sad but true, you have not gotten away with anything, you have left others to foot the bill for your silly and selfish actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a Drop Dead Slut

As for cheater I can tell you this is not to tell the husband and kids that "I Love You".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally Disgusting.

With a slut like you who needs enemies? Wait till your husband finds out about your affairs and he will. You should have lots of fun when he devorce you and park your ass on the curb. Cheers.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
This tells us all we need to know

"I laughed a lot with my lover when I told him the story"

You write reasonably fluidly, but is it possible that perhaps English is not your first language?

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
This is a fucking joke, right??

You wrote this piece of dogshit as a sick twisted attempt at humor, yes??? Jaysus...PLEASE tell us you weren't serious!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This huy hot what he wanted

Very clearly, this was written to elicit anger and outrage, which it has in spades!

just a writer poking at the readers-I enjoyed it! I may not be an expert but hard to see how a woman could operate like this in reality.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
When in doubt...

I find that in 87% of cases, if I agree with NewJayne, I feel more comfortable! This is NOT one of the 13%! The author is a DUDE! A sexy 30-something babe would have a sexy photo on her Bio page, and would proudly admit the things the author owned-up to in this story! Nope, DUDE it is! Only glimmer of doubt that I allow is that a dude writing his girl-fantasy would usually have bragged about both lovers having trouser-pythons!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yea folks - this was just another sick joke by some pervert...

Glad we read the comments first so we did not waste time on such garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice wife

Somehow I don't think she really respects her husband on how she refused to have sex with him for fear that he would discover that she had another mans sperm in her an then the relates the story to her lover Zach and they have a big laugh over that. Glad you could have your cake and eat it too. Well written and nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LE Readers so often disappoint

Fellow readers,If my pen name is Sally, it is not proof that I am female. If somebody writes a story about murdering two people, do you really think the author is a murderer? Theperfectone42 writes a story purported to be about a wife screwing several people.Why would you think T42 was committing adultery?

Get a grip!

So with that rant out of the way, not a great story. I thought it was too focused on the mechanics of the sex, and not enough of the emotional aspects of the affair. Bedroom conversations would have been good, Also more about her home life. Why didn't she fuck her husband more?

So keep writing, I enjoyed it.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Problem

How can she say that she loves her husband and family yet make this statement about her husband after she denied him what she regularly gave her lover, ". I laughed a lot with my lover when I told him the story,"? She "laughed with her lover" about her husband? Where is the love in that? She denied her husband sex, after spending hours with her lover, then complains that she is "bored" with her husband. Two lovers, but both lasted years, yet she can't find it in her heart to take her husband the places she allows her lovers to take her. Sorry, but she is not just a nice wife who had an occasional affair, she is a chronic cheater that "laughs' at her cuckold husband...not a nice person by any stretch of the imagination. He deserves better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some people are stupid

It's a good story, why some of you come to a section of lit called Loving Wives and read the stories I will never know.

Perhaps you whingers just have nothing better to do with your time.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Because

@ Anon because here on LW and on SOL (some are on ASSTR as well) you can read revenge stories, where husbands discover the wives affairs and they do steps against the cheating wives....................The story would be more interesting, if the husband discovered one of her affairs...........

markstar99markstar99over 11 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it. You are a wonderful woman.

I would have liked more details, like how your lovers felt in comparison, etc. That makes it more real. But nice job.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
It's not great writing in term of craftsmanship ...

but it rings true & that counts more then a little. I don't like the content per se because I'm a serial monogamist ... sometimes by choice ( I get tired of her act and dump her ) & sometimes not ( I get dumped ).

STDs are at the forefront of my thoughts with the onset of any new relationship . This seems to be less of a priority here & I will grudgingly concede doctors have access to higher quality pussy & curative medicine. So perhaps this is why the author worried less. All that said, the words used to illustrate the sex conveyed the taboo nature of the act ( this was hot ) .

I congratulate this woman for a acceptable foray into the ranks of authordom but pity her so-far oblivious hubby with the same breath. Literotica's gain would seem to be matrimony's loss, but at least something if 'e- fem- moral ( less )'

value was salvaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Duna you heard what the other morons said

they love cheating whore stories like this. Fuck them all. It more likely that most of the other anons are cheating whore also

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A BITCH

you are the most hypocritical, selfish, lying bitch of all time. You make hitler and saddam hussain look like saints. you can belive your own bullshit about women needing to cheat to be lovers. saying u love u husband and joking about him to u lover. shit u are worst kind of a human . I hope he finds out about u and ditches u and u lose u job and end up life in whorehouse filled with disease infected 2 bit lower than scum lowlifes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A response to Duna

How exactly would that be interesting. Is it really the wives or the guy she beds' fault that a husband can't do his job. I've seduced married women and take no shame in it. Affairs happen for a multitude of reasons, why is the one who takes the lover always to blame?

That last anon comment made me LOL so damn hard, guessing they've been cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i hope hubby

iks fucking around also and getting ass and swallowing from some other pretty woman after all his wife deserves a cheating hubby that is getting sex she wont give him...what a fucking slut bitch..i hope she fucking dies of aids

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The lost time

@ Anon I like answering you.

1. If you look at the World Literature you will find majority of the stories which deal with the cheating wives in the stories there are either fragile women (cheating wives) who suffer from violance, abusive, etc husbands Flaubert, Tolstoy, etc or the violanced, abuser cuckold husbands were portrayed as humor source from Bocaccio to Thomas Mann. For me very interesting to read such stories where the betrayed husbands are the positive heroes and we can laugh on the cheating wives, or sometime a sad crual revenge story can give us portraying of a tragedy. The betrayed husband may restart his life with succes, as the our modern Western Cultural heritage transmits us. The revenge story is a new genre in the literature, in the periferial part of the literature as on SOL or on LW of LIteotica.

2. 50 years ago the cheating sociological statistic was 25% of the wives were minimum 1 extramarital affairs in lifetime and the 65% of the husbands were (prostitutes) minimum 1 extramarital affairs in lifetime and nowdays the husbands figures remain and the wives figures became 55% (16% of the spouses are 1 years time extramarital affairs) so the absolute fidelity is minority in the Western Culture, but the relative fidelity spouses who had 1-2 short time extramarital flings or they were cheaters in their first marriage tonly together are a majority. I think the marriage is only for the 60% of the people is important for the others a looser connection would be good or only after 40-45 years old become important.

In the Scandinavian countries and in Hungary the 40% of the children are born out of marriage. This does not mean single moms, but many pairs live together and brings up children without formal marriage certificate in these countries and sometime at the teen ages of their children start a wedding, if they could remain together.

3. The cheaters couse except for the STDs danger, the bastard danger (20% of the children in the USA and 8% of the children in Hungary) and the public (personal) humuliation the most important problem for the betrayed spouses the lost time for LOOKING FOR NEW SECOND CHANCE MATE. If somebody finds out earlier and decide on the divorce he or she GOT MORE TIME TO FIND SECOND CHANCE MATE.

4. 65% of my favorit story collection are revenge stories, the new literature genre, I became a fan for them from end of 2010, when I discovered such stories exists in the World on LW Lit and on SOL (storiesonline.net). I recommend you to try it against to be loverboy because it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
selfish, self centered, sociopathic, disrespectful bitch

They did a study once to determine what men and woman want most from their partners. Women wanted to be loved above all, even more then respect. Men were the opposite, they desired respect over love, so right away we can tell he.ain't getting what he wants cause he ain't getting any respect from you. Your lovers who have nothing invested in your life get all the respect while your husband gets none. Even on a day when you should have been feeling your guiltiest you still refused your husband what you freely gave your lovers. I detect zero remorse or guilt, clearly sociopathic behavior. Which explains also why you can easily "play" the loyal wife. Like sociopaths everything is role play. That's why the ultimate sociopaths, serial killers are so good at what they do, it's easy to role play when you have no feelings. If there is any fairness on this earth I hope your husband is out there nailing any skank that will let him so maybe one day he'll give you and your lovers an std. But I bet being the self centered selfish bitch that you are your outrage against him would probably be unmatched since my guess is you are as big a hypocrite as you are a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fooling yourself

I enjoyed reading your story but I think you are fooling yourself. You tell yourself that your affairs improve your relationship. How would your husband feel about this revelation? If you are so sure of your relationship with him, why not tell him exactly what happened? How would you feel if he had an affair and tried to tell you it will improve your relationship. All you are doing is trying to is lessen your guilt about

cheating on your husband. Your story is a contradiction. On one hand you call him a great husband, then you tell of laughing at him with your lover. If you think you are a good wife, then you are fooling youself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You think you have written an erotic story about a wife that 'loves' her husband and you condone and approve of being a cheating spouse and somehow you think this makes for a better marriage and somehow brings the couple closer, really? I can see huge gaps in your logic in your story, but if its what you believe then good luck to

you. The sad thing is some readers agree with you like the manslut that fucks married women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I saw a lot of myself in this story. I've had five affairs and do not regret a bit. Had several close calls.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
First Affair

Married only four years: At home I didn't feel any thrill for quite a few years.

Fucking your lover and going home with his cum running out of you made you feel like a real woman?

Your husband was taking you for granted? He was working, helping with the kids while you were getting your hole stuffed. What the fuck were you doing to make life exciting for him?

To me you're just a cheating skank. NO remorse for what you did. Disgusting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
The author makes two cases...

Sweetie's first case (and the more important of the two) is that she gets energized and fulfilled with her trysts! So far, so good!

Sweetie's second case is that her two lovers have enjoyed themselves immensely. No problem there!

Trouble is that Sweetie CANNOT make the (MOST important) case that her affairs have not detracted from her family! I'm NOT claiming that she has humiliated or embarrassed Hubby (yet) or starved or beaten the kids! However, she has denied Hubby parts of her that she has conceded to her lovers. Things he has requested! She has introduced awkwardness that he remembers vividly, maybe suspiciously. If the latter, her 'secret' is toast, since her 'love nest' with Bull2 is VERY insecure if a PI is called in. Sweetie's co-workers already have PLENTY of smoke from her workplace demeanor with Bull1! She could have used some of the tryst-time at work to think up or consider activities with the kids or whole family.

Therefore, the case that her actions are 'helping' her marriage/family are not just false, but negative! Small- to moderate-negative if she can hide her behavior for the rest of her life. Devastating if she is busted! And her 'secret' is not under her sole control...either lover can 'get religion' (or drunk) and blab OR Hubby can start investigating!

Advice: Stop lying to yourself! Start accumulating excuses. Get a key-book code and write them down encoded AND practice them so they can trip easily off of your (strange-cum-lubed) lips when needed!

Hot situations. Sex scenes are fairly non-committal or bland! (Probably gender-based...it seems men write about HOW the sex feels and women write about about how they feel about it!)

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The story may be true but why does it not feel like it

Reading this tale within a couple of paragraphs it is quite apparent that the narrating female character is a self centered self absorbed cheating slut and without counselling will very likely continue through life the dysfuncitional was she is. Why she is so proud of her adulterous affairs an easily be explained by her complete lack of consideration for anyone other than herself. To the rest of the population her bavior outside of marriage is extremely distructive with only a small amout of payoff for her. Because of her distorted personality she only can see the puny sexual gratification received in countless loveless relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AN "A" FOR HONEST EFFORT

The "A" for honesty is exactly how I think about your story. While I enjoyed your first person narrative that delivery and recounting do not inspire a stimulating response. In this case, the reader response to your story telling is very important to the score you might receive. A 3 star telling of a pair 4.66 star dalliances.

Thanks for the sharing and I do hope you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you are a slut

please go and die/..... your poor husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I promise you.

If this were true and your husband found out you would be out of his life, you are a slut and a cheat and very selfish and any loving husband would be better off without you. Have you told your husband he can fuck around, for the betterment of his confidence and your marriage? No I didn't think so.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
We all lie to ourselves.

When I was a kid some half century ago, my dad told me that if I can't tell everyone about it, what I was doing was wrong. I have no doubt that her trysts, if true which I doubt, made her feel great and confident and a "woman", why didn't she roar? Why didn't her lovers? Everyone had to keep this secret. Why? Because it was wrong and they all knew it.!

Also. did she give hubby permission to go out and gain some confidence? Nope. I remember the old song "Who's making love to your old lady while you're out making love"? I would bet my life fortune that,again IF this were true, hubby was out getting him a little sumpin sumpin as well.

Third, IF THIS WERE TRUE, does she really think that she was able to conceal affairs lasting for years from everyone at the hospital? Now, she is living in a dream world!

All in all, this was the purest of fantasies, The writer has a talent for lying to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid Slut.

You lie, you cheat, you steal, you are not a nice person so I really don't want to read your shit, cause I don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous and yet you keep doing it

Oh sweetie, you are such a looser and dim witted fool. It's OK sweetie we all know you love these stories the dirtier the better. And you can masturbate all you want with you tiny little cuckette. You don't have to bitch e all know you ant to be one . It's OK sugar e know .... now.. now don't lie e kno you are a real closet cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the Last Anonymous

Whose the looser? Cant you spell or is it to dark in your moms basement? Takes a lot of nerve to diss someones comment and mispell the the diss. Like I said Who is the loser? Looks to me like you. BTW This whore deserves to be found out and kicked to the curb. Why do that to your husband.? Just cut him loose and move on. But mama needed the security that hubby provided. She is the worst kind. Dishonest to her spouse and to herself. Just a slut.Not even a whore because they get paid

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the last anonymous

Only the most retarded fuckwit would call out spelling and grammar mistakes and not know how to use "whose" and "who's."

Must be cantbuy, betrayed, ID, huecuck or another of the shamed closet cases patrolling this category..

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
This Was SO Fucking Bad

I've seldom said anything that blunt here before, but that was awful. Every facet. Damn.

bayernhoerlbayernhoerlover 8 years ago
brennt sie.

Was für ein grottenschlechtes Beispiel von Betrug und cuckoldrie. Was soll diese Geschichte? Purer Blödsinn und wenn es tatsächlich so geschehen sein soll, dann sollte sich die Protagonistin überlegen was die Eheversprechen für sie wert sind. Brennen soll sie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You don't deserve happiness

Your husband and kids don't deserve you so why don't you leave.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

betrayedbylove and newjayne nailed it

The idiocy of this author shined thru in the very first paragraph.

But even if that had not been there, the rest of the story was a clear indication of the author's delusions.

IF this is true and newjayne is wrong (which I doubt), then you are a lowlife douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The stuff you're smoking is making you stupid...

" An affair increases a woman's self esteem, self confidence, and creates premises for a better relationship with your husband."

Yeah sure whatever you say

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just like you -TRUE STORY AND ALL

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com details true facts about a real life serial cheater just like yourself

She lost college instructor position in Helena Montana for her sexual relationship with younger married student. Harassment and coercion

Difference between you two is she knows her husband knows-he know she knows he knows

You are foolish for thinking your husband doesn't know

Hopefully and most likely he has been having affairs of his own so he can have a much fuller relationship with you

Crunching the numbers I figure the empty nest time is fast approaching so divorce will soon come your way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating and deceiving people is never right.

I dont2care who you are, how old you are, or what you look like. Cheating and deceiving someine who is dedicating their entire life and daily work to you and your kids is orobably one of thr lowest things one can do. What makes it absolutely disgusting is the fact that the author knows her partner is faithful and trustful and she is an educated medical worker and she acts like a 12 year old child... A very immature 12 year old child with a seriously underdeveloped sense of empathy and overblown sense of martyrdom and self entitlement. Any man or woman who does this has some seriously shady morals and do not deserve the love they get.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago

you are a sociopath, so nothing we say will resonate with you. i for one hope your children and the blind fucker you married find out and remove your presence from their lives. this is what feminism corrupted gets you . admit what you did and leave you deserve nothing but contempt from your family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don’t understand why people who don’t like this read these stories. Ignore them as they are probably negative people in their own lives. That being said, thanks for a great story.....your self esteem should be raised! I hope you continue to write and let us know what happened. Good luck and continue to raise your esteem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick

Your poor husband, his only crime is loving you enough to trust you. If this comment makes your smile get help because your sick.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No living wife

You are nothing more than an unloving whore.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Sham of a marriage

A sexy, well-written story but what a cunt. A truth to all of the real lying, deceitful, selfish, cheating bitches in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
isis

What would ISIS do to her. What a Cunt of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, their kind of curl.

Madam, I truly understand what and why you did what you did. As a member of the opposite sex I have faced this dilemma myself. Most of the anonymous writers are simply jealous and yelling at you because they wish they had the balls to do it themselves, or worse they found out they weren't taking care of business at home properly and their wives needed to do what they needed to do to make themselves feel better. To have a good relationship one must be healthy physically, mentally and sexually. I for one am in your corner sister go with the grace of God, and tend too one needs to maintain one's own stable being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
double standard

When a married guy has an affair it`s a manly thing . Oh let a woman do it and she is a whore, double standard. When my wife had a need for another man we discussed it like adults, My man hood was not offended and it did wonders for her. I looked forward to her coming home after being with her lover. It spiced up our sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really clever ?

Your husband regardless how naive you think he is, he knows . Your husband simply does not want to upset the apple cart and you are the one that is naive . It may be because he can not yet come to terms with losing you , it could be because of the children so he chooses self denial for now , or maybe even misplaceded pride or a clinical depression not knowing what to do in fear of change which is internally maybe even externally dangerous at some point . If I were you I would come clean , and do so as soon as possible . Allow me to say this you are risking two other marriages not just your own when the damaged dam breaks , it is just as likely he has known from your first affair . Love you or checking his emotions to tolerate you feeling trapped , either way or both , you are emotionally tormenting him and it is very cruel and unloving and possibly more by far risky . The fact you can laugh and share with your lover about a time in your husbands marriage intimacy how you hurt your husband should be telling to you just how divorced already you are removed from the basic obligation of your marriage , and how divorced you are and how removed the lover is for your welfare . As a nurse I challenge you to give this story to the best on staff psychologist in the hospital , he will be bound by oath so your secret can remain . Your Affair may not of begun for sexual reasons as you suppose at all , but rather your rationed , as for now your lovers (which is the wrong word ) , your husband (which is the wrong title ) and you fancy yourselves in a world that does not exist . The world is your stage and your husband and you both are actors . I will remained glued to your writings , hopefully the true story will.be an amazing struggle of healing. and restoration when you come to it , one way or the other .

darthdaxdarthdaxover 4 years ago
WOW!!!

This bitch is delusional! She wasn't being taking for granted, it was her husband taken for granted by her. And she DAMN sure never loved her husband, the only person(and I used that turn loosely) that she loved is herself. Everything she said contradicted every thing else she said. She's the prime example of why Pro Choice is a good thing!

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Great Story 5*

I loved your story,my wife has had a few lovers and when i found out it didn't make Me upset like some of these commenters ,but like you said it enhanced our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF and***

"An affair increases a woman's self-esteem and creates chances for a better relationship with her husband" That might be the dumbest statement I have ever read here.

*** As a man who took 3 happy and intelligent ladies through their promiscuity periods

I will vouch for the fact each of them blossomed as individuals in spite of the fact they had previously been in less encouraging relationships with the men who stupidly thought they were owed some fealty to the buffoons they called their husbands.

For the record, if you bozos ever picked up a book I've read studies that say that, indeed, affairs can be beneficial for some marriages. But that idea is not appealing to men who fundamentally dislike women and think of them as sex-objects to be controlled by them. In any mixed groups you meet during your social activities - if you want to actually want to learn anything - sit with the women - they are invariably smarter than their men , and they have a much broader perspective on real life matters.

nice wife

"Somehow I don't think she really respects her husband" - In almost any gathering - unless you are truly into nonsensical pissing contests - talk with the women.

Problem

How can she say that she loves her husband and family yet make this statement about her husband after she denied him what she regularly gave her lover, - Most men are inferior to women in almost every way but buffonery must give off pheremones or else all men would still be living in caves.

My proof lies in the inane comments made in this area - give your heads a shake and start appreciating your women more.

Any thinking person comes away with the thought, "She is too good for him!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreement

My wife of 35+ years have mutual agreements: 1) I don’t screw around on her and I get to keep my man parts. 2) She doesn’t screw around on me and I don’t kill her boyfriends and enact the infidelity clause of our pre-nuptial agreement 3) The biggie: We talk every night at which time if there is another person that either one of us can’t get out of our system and just have to screw.... then that person files for divorce.

I love this beautiful lady with all my heart and would rather kill myself with a spork than to make her feel like she no longer was good enough to be my one and only.

Questions for the author: How would you feel if the roles we reversed and your husband was screwing other women? I have worked around people all my adult life... I promise you that someone knows, and that means that you are just one pissed off or angry/jealous co-worker away from your husband finding out. —— you have a loving husband and kids. Are your affairs worth the price of losing them. Are you up for telling your kids that their mom is just a selfish slut?

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 3 years ago

The volume of critical comments is pretty incredible. Did a counselor for cheated upon men tell them to read this story and tell us how they really feel. Geez. Don’t they realize this is a website where stories of married women’s sexual adventures are posted.

My wife formerly worked in a hospital and slept with at least one doctor/resident during the second year of our marriage. Never confronted her. It ended when she realized I was becoming very aware of her returning home at 3am when her shift ended at 11/1130pm. With bullshit explanations.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of daliances at hospitals. Stressful situations sometimes require unconventional stress release.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Saying she loves her husband means she has no idea what real love is. She loves the security her family provides and maybe even her children and she loves the picture of a happy family. But in no way she can love her husband when disrespecting him like she described.

Yes, she didn't give him sloppy seconds on this sturday, but not because of love but of fear to be found out being just a cheating slut.

Would be interesting what she finds out her husband hat 2 similar affairs.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Not sure if how much of an idiot you are, but this gives us a really good idea of the range in which you sit in that category.

This..... An affair increases a woman's self esteem, self confidence, and creates premises for a better relationship with your husband...is patently false.

Im guessing you are a cuck, and by now divorced. For the record my dear little nitwit, if a woman lacks self esteem and confidence in herself while married, and suddenly fucking someone else is NOT going to make her relationship better...her opinion of her husband would most likely change if another man made her feel better about herself, so my dear idiot theres that issue.

Also as, since the studies are all over the place we have to figure roughly the rate here, 30% or so of marriages involving a cheater end in divorce..wow now theres a good healthy change in that marriage, wouldnt you say cuck boy?

Also out of those that "make it" very few EVER achieve the same level in their marriage after an affair, less so if there are no kids. You are decidedly a fucking moron, a cuck and thankfully you left before you gave us more proof of your idiocy.

And Im so glad toolkeeper is a happy accepting cuck as well. And the anon below him, well stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is clearly a made up story and not real. No need to get upset about it. It is very awkwardly written, by someone to whom English is a second language. I think the author is a man and is just trolling for strong reactions. For god’s sake, just look at the title. Also, only a guy would describe semen as “white, man’s juice.” It really is a lot of nonsense, insulting yes, but pure nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hypocrisy clearly explained. Our sex life is fine and I truly love my husband. But, I sleep around sneakily and selfishly experiment with my lovers and not my husband. What a slut!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if you have a great marriage and great communication and the wife just loves sex and comes back to you each time then i would be ok if my wife wanted to enjoy a big fat cock black or white. i mean i love my wife and want the best for her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with a good loving wife enjoying a bbc even all night too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous