All Comments on 'The Walk Home'

by Allyourbase

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is.....

HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The problem w/ very well-written "Non-Consent" stories like this is that you realize how fucked up everyone in it is.

On the other hand, it makes them more entertaining. Even more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm

it turned me on and made me fantasize it was me beng fuckind in the alley

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love nonconsent, but really disturbed by the way this was written, it totally perpetuates rape culture/the idea that women want to be raped. I am a female masochist and love painful sex, however many many women don't and are deeply traumatised by rape. Please consider the message being given by your stories. very well written

AllyourbaseAllyourbaseover 11 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Most of my stories in this section portray nonconsent or reluctance as complicated desires, not without consequence. But even if they didn’t, rape-fantasies, and the stories that portray them, might be politically incorrect, but they’re fiction. I passionately oppose nonconsensual sexual violence in real life, and just as passionately defend people’s right to have fantasies about it. I, for one, have stopped feeling guilty for having them. I’m sorry if this is something that made you uncomfortable, and I appreciate your concern for other readers. People for whom rape stories are triggers, though, I suggest not browsing the nonconsent section...

Allyourbase

badmolly18fbadmolly18fover 11 years ago
MMmmmmmm

Something like this happened to me ina park last summer with jst 2 guys. It still makes me horny thinkin about what they did to me. It waskinda like I wanted them to do rape me like that - they sure made me orgazm pretty hard. I still get horny thinkn anbout it and I've walked the same park a ffew times since then, but nothing has happend to me there since that one time. I should not have a couple drinks am then walk home. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

As an avid Lit reader and author, my compliments on a very well written story.

Bibliophile614Bibliophile614about 11 years ago
Wanting!

Loved the story, great read and very well written. I wanted them to take her with them:) at least the last guy or the Alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I want to respond to other commenters that find this story inappropriate and that it promotes rape culture. Literotica is a place where people can read stories about whatever fantasies they are into, even if it includes a woman enjoying a rape like this. I am a woman and yes I am turned on by this story. No, it does not mean I'm actually interested in really being raped by 4 men in an alley. This is all fantasy and we are all free to have our sexual fantasies. I know a lot of women that have similar rape fantasies but of course wouldn't like the idea in real life. I say leave the rape culture debates elsewhere.

evonnaevonnaalmost 11 years ago
Amazing stuff, loved it. 5 stars.

Her thoughts are brilliant, you've verbalised them incredibly well. And they often tend to be exactly what I feel at the time of reading the events, and what I often feel when reading non-con stories. All the [Christ. Shut up.] -stuff, and how she wants them to stop talking shit in the beginning and just get on with it.

Very nicely done, she wants it, but not in a boring "she couldn't stop the shivers the feeling of his tongue wrought on her" - kind of way, but in a very gritty, cool, no-nonsense kind of way, which makes me really like her, and makes her a very good narrator.

And the sex is hot as well, I kind of wanted the alpha boy to be the biggest one :) he seems like the hottest, though (what a surprise, seeing as this is the non-con section of the site LOL).

Saw some words below about someone mentioning this being an improper story and promoting rape culture or some such.. WHAT ??!!!?? :) This is Literotica's non-con section, anyone keen to stay on their high horse might want to ask themselves what they're doing on this section of the site to start with !!! :) Oh you kids! You never stop surprising me. :) If you can't handle it, don't read it! If you're having difficulty telling rape from consensual sex, you're not old enough to be here, and should probably be doing your home work and then going to bed.

Now, will this girl be having other adventures? She should!!! Will there be a sequel featuring alpha boy again..??? Would love to read more.

evonna xx

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
wow.

As a lesbian I suppose I ought to be outraged by the rape. But why was I so friggin wet, my pussy clenching, breath shallowed panting, why was I so god damned WET?

Because it's erotica, beautifully raunchy & brilliantly written. If people don't like it they can read the PC stories. Oh yeah, because this is not an issue of political correctness. It's Erotica.

Wow. I'm a puddle.

;-)

Erin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

A very well written story. I loved having the internal monologue included. I am generally disturbed by many of the non-con stories without this element, whichwhich somehow imply the 'victim's' complicity in the situation in some cases, whereas this story makes it obvious. It adds an interesting dimension to the story. Also I loved how you voiced the narrator's frustration with the sex she's been having. It mirrors my own, even though my fantasies and desires are not as far along the spectrum as hers. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is great !!!

I am gay but I love a girl getting fucked, especialy if she likes it

James

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllyourbase@Allyourbase
157 Followers
Allison Kapitein, a.k.a. Allyourbase. Kinky, genderqueer, poly. I write requests if there's enough creative chemistry between you and me. I took some stories down that were here since forever, but I wouldn't write the same way again. If one of them coincidentally was your favo...