All Comments on 'Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty?'

by CianPerrel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was okay

Not a lot of build up, maybe she could've woken up halfway through or something too? Just to add a plot twist or something.

Still, it did the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Agreed, a bit thin on the buildup. Still, good writing!

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot

I found this to be very sexy, I hope she wakes up later with cum on her lips, gets aroused and come finds him in the bedroom.

Or...she could babysit again and he could tie her up after she falls asleep so she wakes up with his mouth on her pussy.

I am so horny now I have to go finger my wet pussy. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot...

I liked it but I agree, she should wake up in the middle

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Problem

The problem is that this is still rape. You should have worked in some sense of consent from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So stupid

I wish the "unconscious blowjob" bullshit myth would die already. YOU'RE FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS! This is especially true if you're unconscious because you've blacked out/passed out due to excessive alcohol or drugs.

So to review, no people do not suck cocks (no sucking, licking, tongue action... NOTHING!) or get into sex when they're unconscious and being sexually assaulted/raped. About the only thing that could happen would be you trigger their gag reflex, they vomit, aspirate that vomit, suffocate and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The nicest thing I can say is, cliche'!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally gruesome and fake

come on wat are we 12? i hope you guys stop the crap about a totally passed out lady giving you a blowjob in her unconcious state. Like that is so not happening the only thing that could happen is them throwing up all over your cock and waking up to see you covered with puke and ur dick standing out. Also, pls try to make ur stories more real its not possible for some one to be fucked while he/she is passed out without waking up in the middle except his dead or in comatose or drugged..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure what's more irritating - the excessive amount of commas in this story or the excessive amount of readers on this site who click on a "Nonconsent/Reluctance" story and then bitch and moan that there's nonconsent and/or reluctance in it. I am not even kidding you, there is literally some anonymous douchebag who commented below "you should have worked in some sense of consent from her." Wtf?!?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous