All Comments on 'Taken in the Garage'

by CianPerrel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EH

Too many I's,I I I I, and it appears to be rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful. Loved it.

A big five thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gr8!!!

Love the story... and potential for so many continuing episodes...

Hope you continue to expand on this story...

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great (: It could be a cult, some guys just messing around, or a bunch of demons, the fact that they are cloaked leaves alot to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude

Im sorry but I thought they would eventually do something that was good for her. I mean they never event tried to get her off too or let her enjoy it which makes me feel they preferred her to be abused, like getting off on her lack I enjoyment, it definitely turned me off. You dryed me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
grrrr

thats frickin sad & gross, that should never happen to anyone, if it ever happened to me, ... i'd work out alot and train to kill those bastards, and of course find a way to not get caught, if i did though i sure as hell wouldnt feel guilty bout it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont like it

i got wet reading the story before this but this one dried me upㅠㅠ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Parts of this I loved and parts I hated. I loved that these guys didn't give a wit about her wants and needs. Real rapists don't so why should they? I loved that she never had to give head. Any guy that tries to make me give head is going to get a REALLY hard bite. I hated that they carefully removed her clothes and gave them back to her to wake up with. I want my clothes ripped off or cut off of me. Having had to get home naked after a bad date is a weird mix of humiliation and thrill. The worst parts were the marks on her wrists and the note on her panties. What dummies! Now the District Attorney will have to take her serious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous