All Comments on 'Beyond the Borderline'

by CPBaudelaire

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 11 years ago
Outstanding story

Long, but hooks you early on and refuses to let go. One of the best stories in the mother-son subgenre of incest. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not too long

What's your rush? Your comments tell everyone your desire for a quick read. Go to the video porn sites instead of Literotica.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I cheated

I read only the last few pages--so far.

Enough to know that 28 pages is not nearly enough for this extremely well written story. Nor are 5 stars sufficient for it's rating.

I am anxious to find the time to sit down and read it start to finish.

I'm also delighted to see that this was designated as Book One.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Wow

I can not believe the comments people are leaving . To long ? you got to be kidding me . Don't have the time to read 28 pages . Wow . Break it up you cry babies .I bet you guys can read 4 or 5 stories with 5 or 6 pages each though can't you . Unbelievable .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I think this is the first comment I've left for anyone but sweet Jesus that was good.

Nervous...hesitant...tense...hot. Beautifully done.

I love long stories that take their time getting to where they are going and this took me for a nice long and enjoyable ride.

Ignore the naysayers and write how and what you like and what you feel and it'll show.

I'm already waiting for Book 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you kidding me!

Freaking great! book two please! Now! More more more more , please more! great clif clif hanger! Please let it work out:)

AthertonAthertonover 11 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Fantastic piece of literature. The character development is outstanding, and it's beautifully written. More please!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

I was up all night now my eyes hurt.

Finished in one sitting.

Sooo worth it...

PhanarskyPhanarskyover 11 years ago
Excellent writing!

You would be able to publish this as an eBook and B&N or others would publish it.

LelouchLelouchover 11 years ago

Beautiful! the intensity of the relationship is only enhanced by the slow build-up! Don't be put off by anonymous comments demanding a 1-page quick get-off story.

I hope things work out for Ricky and his Mom - this detail of actually pursuing developing a false ID is an unusual and dramatic one which probably should be explored more in this genre!

Also I'll admit to a prurient curiosity about future interactions with Marcia and Shawn, and whether Marcia's stated desire to find a way to safely bring more mothers together with their sons may come to fruition!

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Transcends being a like/dont like tale

I didn't love it. Couldnt quite figure out why as it seemed a well written and paced piece. Having thought about it for a while, I realized its simply a matter of my personal taste and nothing more.

While this may seem a backhanded compliment, I hope it is not taken as such. Quite the opposite really. I read and read and read simply because it was so well done. I struggle to think of a corollary that would explain myself but the best I can come up with is a movie that you dont love but you feel youd be remiss if you didnt see it because the acting is so damn good. To me, this is an even bigger positive than if it had been something comfortable and familiar. The work forced me to read more of it due to its high quality. I am actually inclined to believe the failure in loving it comes from my own limitations as a reader and not the author as a storyteller. Bravo sir. Youve done amazing your first time out and I will read more of you I am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shame on you...

For keeping me up all night reading this freaking amazing story! Among the very best ever penned in this category. Has everything - drama, plot, rich character development, incredible emotional and sexual tension and heat. Please, please, please tell me Book 2 is already written! Please!

OneNemesisOneNemesisover 11 years ago
Yes

Thank-you.

I await.

variabledarkvariabledarkover 11 years ago
well done

This was excellently written and thought out well. The only thing i could see that you need to work on is your timeline. In the beginning it was hard to know where we were in the story (such as what age he was at a given time.) Also there were a couple of times the progression of actions didn't match up with the way you were describing with your previous words. That aside like i said this was an excellent story. The slow build up always makes a story so much more than a quicky. Looking forward to th next installment.

BonnevilleFlatsBonnevilleFlatsover 11 years ago

There is some very good stuff in here. The strongest part is the realism and the focus on the family dynamics and relationship between the mother and son. The weakest part is the length. The story could have been half as long and lost none of its strengths. Don't ever be afraid to put entire chapters on the chopping block. A big part of becoming a fiction writer is learning what parts of a story or novel to get rid of and being totally ruthless about it. I don't usually post comments but I am doing so in this case because your story shows great potential.

KamMoyeKamMoyeover 11 years ago
The Best

The best story I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So sweet and inspirational! I am waiting for the book 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing and fantastic woven erotic tail

The best story I have read on this site. Well developed. Touching. 10 out of 5

Can't wait for book 2 and 3 and 4 and 5, etc.

JBOATJBOATover 11 years ago
Preternaturally Lubricious

What a joy to read such polished writing on Literotica. Thank you very much for the effort. You could actually get paid for this type of work. I suppose that you might be a skilled writer dabbling in a new field. Great character development and pacing. Eagerly awaiting the denouement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Totally awesome!! If this were a paperback on the shelf in a store, I would buy it. Let's have part two right away. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

WOW This was amazing, I certainly wasn't expecting this when I started reading! I am a voracious reader and was blown away by the professional quality, can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your Novel

Very very good! wish I could print it so I could do a re-read!

jasx317jasx317over 11 years ago
Amazing work

I am so glad that i found your story online. I had no idea what i was getting into at the beginning and i was amazed by all 28 pages of incredibly detailed writing with excellent flow.

Hope to see more from you and please keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

indescribably amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Best Story I've read in a Long Time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic story. Wish is was broken up into more parts.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 11 years ago
Well written and exquisitely told in amazing detail.

First of all, I don't think five stars is enough. And secondly, whether broken up in smaller sections or presented as it was, once I started reading your story I was hooked. While it took awhile to read I was so absorbed in the story's train of thought and feeling that I didn't even notice the time pass, and have this feeling that this submission is only part of the story. I'll only know for sure if you post more. Thank you for a great read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best

i was very impressed with this story and can't wait to read the rest when it become available.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

I enjoyed this story but felt it would have been more enjoyable if it were broken down into smaller segments...At its length I almost didn't read it... I am looking forward to reading the next segment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo !!!

Excellent. Quite different from the usual choices; and now it ends with a new plot. Can't wait for book 2. I like the length. Author, CPBeaudelaire has distinguished himself from the other contributors. OD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Magnificent!

It's difficult to find words to describe how good this story really is, because all the previous comments have said it all! ... I hope to see part 2 and more of your work in the future! ... Your command of the english language is second to none!!!!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Just wanted to say what a story, the depth of detail and the believable storyline.. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing....

I stayed up like the others and lost hours of sleep too. Its so well done as your first work that it makes me wonder if your a professional writer? Definitely one of the best story on Lit.

Looking forward to any work you plan to do work on in the future. Thank you and your editor...this is like 200 pages in word?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

I'm not even halfway through tis and am loving every word. I skipped ahead to tell you that R inspires me- how he deals with his emotions and faces up to the difficulties. Your story has made me try harder in my life. Thanks. x x

CuriousCazCuriousCazover 11 years ago

Brilliant, simply brilliant!

toby9790toby9790over 11 years ago
One of the Very Best!!

This is one of the very best stories I've ever read on this site. It's in my Top 5 all time favorites. Great job. 5*****

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Absoultely amazing read. I just couldn't stop reading until I was done with Book 1... Now heading for book 2! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

vsainat111vsainat111over 11 years ago
Respect

I've been on Literotica for 8 years now, and this is the best story on this website. I logged in just to tell you how much your work is appreciated.

The tension, the details, the culmination - everything was just perfect!

Please write more! Incest romance genre needs some gems like these!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVELY

Fabulous! Very hot and romantic mother/son story. Love it.

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Why haven't you read this?

Praise, however genuine, can become a little repetitive around here. "Best", "Perfect","Greatest I ever read", or whatever positive chosen, you've probably seen them enough they lose a little of their luster.

My comment is simply this, Why haven't you read this? If its category, I tell you it transcends it. If it's length, you owe it to YOURSELF to find the time and a way through it. If its any of the myriad of perfectly acceptable but sadly misguided reasons as to why this experience will not be one of your own, so be it. If only to rule this story out as not your cup of tea, this should be read. Its exceptional tea, everyone should at least sip it to be sure. *wink*

It has all the usual expecteds of a good story, well developed plot, full fleshed out living breathing characters. What gets me the most though is the choices made. Im terrible at deconstructing everything here. I don't negative it but I do tend to be at odds with the why of what was done. Call it creative differences most of the time.

This is different. You might disagree to the whys and wherefores but damn it if not a page or two later it makes perfect sense. After a few instances of this you start to trust the author moreso than yourself (because he/she knows the full lay of the land) You go along with the madness knowing you'll end up the other side all the better for it. I told you this work was transcendent.

I will admit to not having finished the entire work (1 & 2) yet as it is lengthy and dense as well (I find myself rereading passages not because they are muddled but just because I want to be fully aware of everything going on so I might not lessen the experience for myself later not having focused and "kept up." Even if it should go completely off the rails ( I highly doubt it) it is worthy of a 5 star vote if only for the experience its given me so far.

I know this will seem wordy and perhaps draw ire from fellow readers, commentators, whatever.

So be it.

I invested my time to hopefully make sure at least one or many souls won't pass on this work.

Everyone needs to read it. YOU need to read it. I really can't think of any higher praise or a work here more deserving of it.

Euph

Cocktails101Cocktails101over 11 years ago

Your Story is rare.

Your Medium is rare.

Your Story is well done.

Mom is Elect ra complexing.

Son is hold up a dead snake with his mom's panties on it and you will get prayed.

You wore out your thesaurus as my dictionary was getting dog eared.

Rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

Your story was great by the way and hope you have a good sense of humour.

congrats. This story is wholesome as eating mom's apple pie.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
i wanted to dump this

i normally give a story 3 or 4 pages before i decide if it is going to be worth reading... i DID like this until page 6. started to hate it at 12 but said.. i will give it 1 more page... now i am headed to chapter 2....VERY WELL DONE 5 STARS

pennylesspauperpennylesspauperover 11 years ago
ACES

By far, the best story I have ever read on Literotica. I hope you continue writing these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best ever!!

To the author - I salute you sir for you are a genius with stories. Reading your epic is more enjoyable than sex.

Hope to see more from you in 2013!

rahulsenrahulsenover 11 years ago
Its your gift to me.

This story inpire me to be a incest author. u are really awesome. Nice from you. thanks.

papabear555papabear555about 11 years ago
At last a real writer!

Your ability at creating believable characters, logical plot, ability to manipulate the English language, humor are just some of the things that make this such an excellent work. I am a 76 yo man and know many of the places and things that you mention. I accept the remainder as real because they sound real. You write like someone who has written and publisher mainstream fiction or even non-fiction. It's such a breath of fresh air from the 2 page nutbuster that ends with "and they lived happily ever after" or the last cum shot. Thank you. I will read all of your material can in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Make a PDF

FILYCONFILYCONabout 11 years ago
I loved it hard to stop reading

This is the best story I have read in a long time, its my favorite subject and I cant wait for the next part .

By the way I hope you keep turning out this type of story (I know it takes a long time to write stuff this good).

May your brain an heart keep up the good work congradulations fan-fucken -tastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story ever!!!

I really recommend that you show this story to a porn movie director or something cuz this is some real excellent cock-raiser for all sons and moms. This story made me horny and eager to read the next one. Highly skilled, elaborated piece of imaginative work. Certainly the best story ever...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Give us a break

You need a better way to navigate. I ran out of time at section 14 and to get back next day, had to work my way through these 14 parts before I caught up.

Break it up with separate chapters where You go back to the index not parts which follow on, not every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too long!

I gave you a 4, because of the length. It was a good story, but you should have cut it

in half (10 to 12 pages). I would have given you a 5 if you would have had someone

to edit "Beyond the Borderliine." Actually 10 to 12 pages is less than half.

Lucky-Lyndy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Great story in many ways. I saw the real parenting in this story. Its difficult to read all the pages at a time but the narration made it. A perfect, dynamic and confident women was depicted in this story. As a single mother jenny is done her job well and did everything for the growth of her son. Only once he become a full grown man and she understood that she is the center of his life and she allowed him. That too not just in a submissive but like a real women she teased him played with him and given her love. I most admired the way she taken him as her lover but still holds her respectable mother position. Really wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
outstanding, i'd say it was a masterpiece!

i've always wanted to see stories like this...hope more is coming!

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Great story, could use some trimming though

The story was erotic but too slow. At times it seems like you were in a pissing contest against yourself, how long you can prolong the story before getting to the sex. All in all: great story but about 40% too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one of these days...

... i'd like to see a statistic on how many times the general phrase "my penis is a little above average, about 8 inches" pops up on this site. haven't read the story or rated it yet, but I saw this reference while scanning and it kind of made me chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too long

Length isn't quality; rather, it's more patronising. The storytelling was on-and-off. I got to page 4 and then started skipping. You also need to put commas before people's names.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
so repetitious,

not just a long build up, it became boring.

and if you want it to be believable you need it to be time conscious. 20 years ago they didn't have thumb drives, high speed internet, etc.

authenticity requires relevance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

dont listen to the critics, the slow buildup was perfect. (never listen to horny critics) ps:is it actually possible for a guy to cum two times in a row? (pg 23)

ImNIndyImNIndyalmost 11 years ago
You moved me with feeling to think

I loved this story. It was exciting, romantic and fulfilling. You write from an obviously deep literary base. I'm much impressed and so glad to have happened upon this story. I'll read all you write. And ... if you're ever in Indy...

Half way through I began constantly yearning for this to be a movie I could own and see over and over. It makes me curious about myself. I've never had any incestuous experiences, and don't have any memory of any desire in that direction. So why is the story so strongly moving, erotic and compelling? I think, perhaps, it is because of the uber depth of love, the maximum in commitment and "my person", the ultimate of bonded attachment. A stirring romantic experience. I'd like to know who all agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love

love bk 1 because bk 2 i so much depressing : / i wish it ended : and they lived long and happy in vancouver ;CC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG

Oh my God, That was so dang sensual and real feeling. I have had so many fantasies that were put to words in your writings. I loved it and stayed hard so much of the time reading it. thank you so much.

Tyler_HTyler_Hover 10 years ago
A triumph

Romantic, evocative, and sexy as hell. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Book 1

Finally a real story!! Not a slam, bam, thank ma"am!

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago
Awesome

This shit is some motherfucking dynamite. I am on page 10 but I don't need to read the rest to know that this will be my no. 1 favourite story in this site by the time I finish reading it. Excellent. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romantic and HOT!

You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing this story. I'm going to chapter 2 right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beyond brilliant!

If I could rate this 5 stars 1000 times it still wouldn't come close to expressing how incredible this story is! At last a proper story with real depth! Everything about this story was perfect. You have a true talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

One of the best stories I have ever read. Real well written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one of my favorite stories;

please do not cut anything out, it's your story and it all pertinent. Plus the length is a strength, not a weakness, and it shouldn't be broken up into pieces. (people need to learn how to use Bookmarks).

GRRRRRRR --- This is way too good to be made as a Porn Film; it should be made as a full-length, feature film. No IFs, ANDs, or BUTs!! 5 part Mini-Series

This story morphs from Incest to Romance; and after realizing it, my ONLY concern is that at some point they should start calling each other via petnames like "honey, luv, dear" or using their actual names instead of Mom or Son (they can not make a mistake). They're growing closer together as soul mates / lovers, so everything starts feeling better, not worse. It almost feels "wrong" to call it Incest or a perversion.

I have to assume that in many Incestuous relationships; the fact that they're Blood Related is what drives the sex, because it's Taboo (this was only slightly present in this story). It's a thrill to be doing what is wrong, to think that they might get caught.

I have many female cousins and nieces; for 50 years I hadn't been interested with any of them, never considered Incest myself. However; I recently met a niece for the first time where it feels completely different. Whenever we're around each other; we just seem to gravitate to each other. Sometimes while looking at her; it feels like I'm looking in a mirror. We seem to want to hug / touch each other all of the time. She'll start attacking, wrestling, tickling me, etc... and my entire body lights up like a Christmas tree (my muscles will literally lock-up), confusing as all hell. As a matter of fact; when we move apart it actually hurts!!! Tears my guts out cause I know we're NOT supposed to act on it; so I can see what these two lovely people are dealing with ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I liked it but i gave up to read after chapter 8, too much runaround...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I finally decided in the last few chapters that I had read this story before.

I almost quit reading it about chapter 18 or 19 because Mom vacillated so many times, it was getting boring at that juncture. I knew they would get together but I was getting tired of her starts and stops. It is a great story but I think I will wait on BOOK TWO for a while. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

This the most amazing story I have seen here, I am about to look at Book 2.

The way this story has so much detail and builds up is fantastic. Obviously this is not going to be favoured by those wanting a quickie but there is enough great sex in it to keep you going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
28 PAGES

28 Pages means if search for words or Phrases - obviously you have them but up to reader to search for them. How inconsiderate of the author - not to mention lazy. PLEASE show the story in maybe 28 chapters so if searching for a specific phrase know where to find it -- or would that be considerate of the author and therefore unable to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahh

Don't really like how it ended here i got the feeling that Tyrone is going to fuck his mom not looking forward for book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't seem to stop reading this over and over lol. Such an amazing story. And for those who want to wait awhile for book two, yeah, don't. Book two is far more better than this one, which says alot.

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago
Excellent

From the introductory paragraph: "This is my first attempt at "creative" writing of any kind."

This is your "first attempt"? I bet OP is a somewhat well-known author hiding behind an alternate identity. You can't fool an experienced reader. I really enjoyed the story. In the early chapters, there are the issues of over-detailing and exaggeration which always plague the erotic genre (especially for a writer attempting it for the first time), but I can ignore those. It's an amazingly well-written story. I think the best I have read on this website. It's just that this is nobody's first work.

octabrainoctabrainabout 10 years ago

I loved this story. I'm a man but you almost made me cry.

libertine9999libertine9999almost 10 years ago
Ridiculously good

I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for mom-son romances. I love that emotional interplay. If it's well written (as this most surely is) and if the sex scenes are well done (which are near perfect here), I'm happy. I'm also really, really impressed. If anything, this is under-rated at its current score. Going on to Book 2 now and very much looking forward to a great ride. Respect.

dyllanaterdyllanateralmost 10 years ago
it didn't go the way I thought it would

here was rimming of the ass there was tounging of the ass even fingering of the ass which led me to believe that they would do anal but other than that it was beautifully written exquisite taste in humor and character development I think you should continue the second book this way and hopefully it has some anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Minor technical point

Have actually only read the first few pages so I can't really comment yet. But I thought I would point out a minor technical error. The collision with the tanker truck that killed the grandparents couldn't have happened on the Taconic Parkway since trucks aren't allowed on that road (roads designated as "Parkways" in the NYC area are restricted to passenger vehicles only).

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I can't believe

I read the whole thing.

yes, it was an interesting story, but it just kept going, and going, and going. it took forever for them to even get together emotionally.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Good

The buildup was really amazing, but once they started mutually having foreplay, it dove. I didn't really find it erotic. And once they actually became lovers it dropped even more, the comical sexual jokes and innuendos didn't really do it for me. Plus the need to reinforce that they were romantically together calling each other "lover" every other sentence was down right annoying. It picked back up near the end though when they were reminiscing, and told Marsh how they were together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story, Boring Sex

I normally read Non-human but decided to take a dip in the incest world. You should read Jaz Cullan to learn that you can ruin a great story with TOO MUCH SEX. Not every session of fucking moves Heaven and Earth. I am going to start book 2, not because his cum tastes like whipped cream, but because I am intrigued by how they are going to handle the new social interactions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hell fire, this psycho was so in love with his mother, he needed help. bad, and his mother purposely made him get weirder and weirder. Lucky for her she didnt find another man, for her son was too possessed with her, that he be dangerous to her, if she found another beau. Beau is short for boy. He can still love his mother, and also get free pussy and be happy. But this isnt a lusty sex story, this guy is a stalker if I ever heard of one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it became boring

it became boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WELL

fuck me running... I felt I would die of old age before I read all ... how do I get back to incest story main page ?? im very lost ? I gave a 4 and ill go attempt to read next novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't know.

I don't know... 18 pages to make it to the encounter and it's a big let down.

Also the main character is described having sexual activity at 13. How does this not break the rules, because it was solo? Gave it a 4 for the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Long BUT, I found it to be......

A Very Well Written and thus a told story !!! To get involved in the story line

and enjoy the all the turmoil.. arriving at a very good,... climax !! Ah.. Remember ,

A good story is all about pacing.. OK, so to some the story too long, In some

parts I think of as too much not needed info. I still think it is Very Well Written

Story !!! One thing more, What was the Biggest Challenge ???

Patience.... It appears.... Not many have it when it comes to reading a

story like this !!!!

Motherlover1964Motherlover1964about 9 years ago
28 pages??

Good story but way way way way way way way way way way way way too fucking long!! It did get dull to me as I just wanted to finish it. I think it took me five days to finish lol

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Far too long

Three times I was going to stop reading this story. For me it was becoming too boring in parts but decided to finish. ONLY to find that it's to be continued. Holy crap..The build it was far too long and a lot of unnecessary crap in it. The 28 chapters could have easily been cut by 10 chapters. The story line itself wasn't to bad and if it's to be a marathon, the story itself should have finished when it did..Sorry for the negative feed back but 3 stars from me..... I only hope the sequel will be a lot better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i rmembered my mother

yes the starting parts where his mother consoles him that its NORMAL for a teenage boy to have crush on women and the way she redirected his energy into positive things is awsome. If my mother is alive she would have done the same thing to me too. This stroy reminded my mother her love and her care. Only the last parts gave some confusion and i am not connected well but i love this story so much.

KnightlyKnightlyalmost 9 years ago
Way to long

I wanted to finish this story, but it's way, way too long. It seems well written, but I want to read a story in one sitting, not over several days. Sorry.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Amazing story!

Wow! An amazingly well written story! Hot and precise! I cannot wait to read book two!

L

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Great story well written !

Hard to believe this is the authors first book! Loved it and marked as my favorite!

ratimomratimomover 8 years ago
Very nice mom son love story

It is very nice and long romantic love story between mom and son.

At start of story son is lusting for mom. Mom is very understanding and looks it as teenage phase of boys life and takes it normally. But boy is in contineous serch for moms body and love. He want sex with her.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 8 years ago
Great Reading

This is the second time that I have read this story it just gets better with age. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Long selfie seminar fantasy. could be worse than that clumsy London mayor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

All incest should result in inbreeds though. It's the perfect way to true taboo love

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 8 years ago
A Real Story .....

.... not just a two or three page stroker. The characters are totally believable, the hormone riddled teenager and the career woman totally cognisant of what is at risk both career wise and socially. Add to that the emotional tug-of-war caused by her desires for the relationship, but her fears if it doesn't last, and it becomes very easy to live the take with them.

Excellent doesn't really do it justice.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
a couple of thoughts

If ever there is a rewrite or editing, based on all the comments regarding the length, splitting these 28 pages after the 4th of July would make for a more manageable read. And imho, Marsh and Shawn were not needed and added nothing to the story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous